Neutrogena Healthy Skin Anti-Wrinkle Cream Night Review
Neutrogena Healthy Skin Anti-Wrinkle Cream Night Introduction
Neutrogena Healthy Skin Anti-Wrinkle Cream Night, US $15.99 for 1.4 oz, is a night cream specially suited to meet the needs of aging and mature skin.
What Does Neutrogena Healthy Skin Anti-Wrinkle Cream Night Claim
This product has been specially formulated by Neutrogena to deliver the following improvements to your skin:
- Noticeably smoother, shallower fine lines and wrinkles
- Lighter and faded age spots and other skin darkening issues
- Softer and more supples skin, and a smoother surface texture
Neutrogena Healthy Skin Anti-Wrinkle Cream Night Manufacturer’s Detail
Managed by the Johnson & Johnson Consumer Division, Neutrogena is the brand that the company has dedicated to cater for more sensitive and problematic skin types. It is marketed as the professional skin care solution that can be easily accessed over-the-counter. The brand was awarded as the #1 dermatologist-recommended brand in 2016.
Working of Neutrogena Healthy Skin Anti-Wrinkle Cream Night
This product works by calling in retinol to perform its multiple anti-aging functions fast. That includes smoothening out wrinkles and fine lines, but also lightening dark skin imperfections. Antioxidants and skin moisturizers in the formula help maintain your skin’s health and younger-looking appearance.
Neutrogena Healthy Skin Anti-Wrinkle Cream Night Ingredients
- Retinol: Supports faster skin regeneration, repair and renewal mechanisms, making sure that the damaged top layer is eliminated so that a new layer of skin can takeover its place
- Pro-Vitamin B5: Brings a well-conditioned feeling to your skin, helps lock in moisture, and aids in rebuilding your skin’s surface layer to make it stronger and more resilient to damage and aging
- Vitamin E: Has powerful antioxidant properties, it also helps in refortifying your skin’s barrier layer as it helps flood your skin with lasting and deep penetrating moisture
Neutrogena Healthy Skin Anti-Wrinkle Cream Night Pros
- This product has been guaranteed by the manufacturer to be fragrance-free and oil-free.
- The manufacturer recommends this product for people with sensitive skin types and acne-prone skin.
- Neutrogena Healthy Skin Anti-Wrinkle Cream Night reviews posted by satisfied users cite how this product transforms the skin’s texture from bad to good overnight.
Neutrogena Healthy Skin Anti-Wrinkle Cream Night Cons
- The formula can be expected to irritate your skin initially, most especially when you have sensitive and problematic skin.
- If you are particular about endocrine-disrupting parabens, this one has parabens in the solution
- There is a severely limited breadth and concentration of antioxidants in this formula, neither are there sufficient amounts of moisturizers and conditioners to help make your skin feel well-hydrated.
Neutrogena Healthy Skin Anti-Wrinkle Cream Night Side Effects
Based on this product’s composition, the following side effects may be experienced:
- Skin irritation and allergic reactions due to several ingredients but, most of all, retinol
- Increased photosensitivity due to retinol
- Increased risk for permanent skin damage due to triethanolamine
- Increased risk for endocrine-related diseases due to parabens and BHT
- Increased risk for cancers, due to Diazolidinyl Urea which releases formaldehyde, a confirmed carcinogen
- Increased risk for diseases related to the nervous system and brain due to phenoxyethanol
Neutrogena Healthy Skin Anti-Wrinkle Cream Night is an anti-aging product that is infused with retinol, and therefore must be gradually worked into your skin to give it time to adjust and better tolerate this product. However, if irritation persists, discontinue product use
Neutrogena Healthy Skin Anti-Wrinkle Cream Night reviews posted by 2 users read:
- “On my sensitive combination skin, it was irritating and oily. It made my face red as well.”
- “I love this. It has real retinol and is packaged correctly so that it will work. My skin turns slightly red for a minute directly after applying, but I don’t have any dryness or flaking or burning. I just have nicer skin when I wake up. My skin looks so much brighter, clearer, and smooth.”
Neutrogena Healthy Skin Anti-Wrinkle Cream Night seems like a strong contender for providing highly specialized care for sensitive and aging skin. Sad to say, this product seems to have brought all the skin aging woes for retinol to shoulder. In reality, your skin needs more to correct, repair and protect your skin from multiple signs of aging. This product may work for preventing premature aging but, the meager amount of retinol in this cream will have to work up a miracle to tackle wrinkles and more mature skin.
Below you’ll find some of the most effective Neck Creams formulations on the market in our opinion: