Neutrogena Healthy Skin Anti-Wrinkle Night Cream Review
Neutrogena Healthy Skin Anti-Wrinkle Night Cream Introduction
Neutrogena Healthy Skin Anti-Wrinkle Night Cream, US $16 for 1.4 oz., is a retinol-infused cream formulated to rejuvenate and revitalize your skin overnight, while you take your beauty rest.
What Does Neutrogena Healthy Skin Anti-Wrinkle Night Cream Claim
The manufacturer claims that this product has been designed to bring the following benefits for your aging skin:
- Enhanced skin texture that exhibits tighter pores and a smoother surface
- Improved suppleness and dewiness of your skin
- Lighter dark marks and a brighter, more even overall skin complexion
- Fine lines and wrinkles that appear much less visible
- An overall skin appearance that is noticeably younger and more vibrant
Neutrogena Healthy Skin Anti-Wrinkle Night Cream Manufacturer’s Detail
Neutrogena has been proclaimed as the world’s #1 most trusted brand recommended by dermatologists in 2016. It is being managed by the Johnson & Johnson Consumer Division as a brand specializing in sensitive and problematic skin care needs. Neutrogena practically made what once were available only through dermatologists, accessible over-the-counter to everybody who wants to have clear, beautiful skin.
Working of Neutrogena Healthy Skin Anti-Wrinkle Night Cream
This product’s retinol content speeds up skin shedding, regeneration and turnover which is the primary mechanism that lightens dark marks and surfaces less creased skin. Combined with a skin plumping moisture boost, your fine lines and wrinkles become filled, appear softer, and become much less noticeable.
Neutrogena Healthy Skin Anti-Wrinkle Night Cream Ingredients
- Retinol: A Vitamin A derivative, this ingredient is well known to force turnovers to occur more frequently and more rapidly, eliminating the damaged surface layer and supporting the resurfacing of a newer, younger layer
- Vitamin E: Soothes your skin by nourishing it inside and out to promote a better conditioned surface layer and deeper layers that are plumped with moisture
- Pro-Vitamin B5: Supports your skin in rebuilding and re-fortifying your skin’s surface layer, making your skin better capable of resisting environmental damage as it heals damages on your skin’s matrix
Neutrogena Healthy Skin Anti-Wrinkle Night Cream Pros
- This oil-free formulation will not make your skin grease nor cause you to breakout.
- Several users have commended the formula for delivering improvements that can be seen and felt overnight even on the very first product application.
- This formula can be an
Neutrogena Healthy Skin Anti-Wrinkle Night Cream Cons
- There are several ingredients, apart from retinol, in the formula that are well-known to cause adverse reaction to your skin.
- Several Neutrogena Healthy Skin Anti-Wrinkle Night Cream reviews posted by unsatisfied users say that this product does not immediately make dramatic improvements to aging skin happen.
Neutrogena Healthy Skin Anti-Wrinkle Night Cream Side Effects
Based on this product’s composition, the following side effects may be experienced:
- Skin irritations and allergic reactions due to several ingredients, including retinol, triethanolamine, and butylene glycol
- Increased photosensitivity due to retinol to which your skin needs to learn to better tolerate
- Increased neurotoxicity due to phenoxyethanol
- Increased risk for developing chronic diseases due to diazolidinyl urea, which releases the carcinogenic, formaldehyde, parabens and BHT
- Increased risks for permanent skin damage due to triethanolamine
Neutrogena Healthy Skin Anti-Wrinkle Night Cream must only be used at night to keep the potency of its light and heat sensitive retinol component potent and intact to deliver its promised youthful benefits for your skin. Apply a generous amount of after cleansing and toning.
Neutrogena Healthy Skin Anti-Wrinkle Night Cream reviews posted by 2 users read:
- “Not effective at all…I wanted this for mild wrinkles forming near brows. I’ve used a bunch pretty regularly and have found no improvement whatsoever.”
- “Has the perfect lotion texture to be used as a layering product or as you stand alone moisturizer. I’m oily skin though, so if you have dry skin I’m sure this could work for you too but add a little more or something thicker over it.”
Neutrogena Healthy Skin Anti-Wrinkle Night Cream may be a steal when you figure that retinol is all that your skin needs to restore its youthful appeal. But, did you know that it is best for your skin to delay retinol use as much as you can? That would mean that you will be better off incorporating this cream in your routine later but, that’s when you have more signs of aging to tackle then, retinol wouldn’t be enough to treat and correct.
Below you’ll find some of the most effective Neck Creams formulations on the market in our opinion: