Neutrogena Hydro Boost Gel Cream Review: Ingredients, Side Effects, Detailed Review And More
What is Neutrogena Hydro Boost Gel Cream?
Neutrogena Hydro Boost Gel Cream, US $19.99 for a 1.7 oz. jar, is a moisturizing formula specially formulated for extra dry skin but it cause itching on skin.
Table of Contents [Show]
- What Is Neutrogena Hydro Boost Gel Cream?
- Neutrogena Hydro Boost Gel Cream– Does It Really Work?
- What Are The Ingredients In Neutrogena Hydro Boost Gel Cream?
- How To Apply Neutrogena Hydro Boost Gel Cream?
- Benefits of Neutrogena Hydro Boost Gel Cream
- Disadvantages of Neutrogena Hydro Boost Gel Cream
- Does Neutrogena Hydro Boost Gel Cream Have Any Side Effects?
- Neutrogena Hydro Boost Gel Cream Review – Final Verdict
This moisturizing product is brought to you by Johnson & Johnson, one of the world’s first, largest, and most well-recognized multinational companies. Neutrogena is marketed as the professionally formulated brand that caters to very specific skin requirements under J&J’s Consumer Division, along with brands that include Aveeno, Clean & Clear, BandAid, and Modess. J&J also has active business interests in the pharmaceutical, and medical devices industries.
Neutrogena Hydro Boost Gel Cream — Does It Really Work?
Based on claims made by the manufacturer, this product has been formulated to deliver for you the following benefits:
- Deliver a surge of moisture to reawaken and reinvigorate your skin.
- Support your skin in better absorbing, holding, and retaining moisture.
- Help alleviate, correct and prevent skin damage and signs of skin aging arising due to excessive and chronic skin dryness.
- Support your skin in rebuilding and strengthening your skin’s natural protective barrier to help minimize surface water loss.
- With regular use, your skin appears plumper, fuller, and dewier.
What are the Ingredients in Neutrogena Hydro Boost Gel Cream?
- Dimethicone: A silicone ingredient that gives this product a moisture-slip feel that helps condition the surface layer of your skin, making it feel silkier and comfortably hydrated.
- Glycerin: A powerful emollient that intensely penetrates your skin, providing it with a much-needed moisture boost inside and out.
- Hyaluronic Acid: Acts as a moisture magnet, this ingredient draws in moisture from the surroundings to rest on your skin, and it also helps your skin gradually release trapped moisture which keeps your skin feeling well-moisturized for an extended period of time.However sometimes it causes bruising, redness, and itching on skin.
How To Apply Neutrogena Hydro Boost Gel Cream
- After thoroughly cleansing and toning your skin, apply a generous amount of Neutrogena Hydro Boost Gel Cream on your face and, if preferred, also on your neck and chest areas.
- Massage in until well blended.
- Follow through with a thicker moisturizer if desired.
Benefits of Neutrogena Hydro Boost Gel Cream
- Neutrogena Hydro Boost Gel Cream is specially designed and formulated to address the hydration requirements of people with extra dry skin types.
- This product is non-comedogenic, and free from irritating artificial fragrances and dyes which makes it suitable for use on sensitive and chronically irritated skin but it may causes redness on skin.
Disadvantages of Neutrogena Hydro Boost Gel Cream
- This product contains more silicones and preservatives than it does beneficial ingredients that can deliver longer-lasting improvements to your skin.
- Neutrogena Hydro Boost Gel Cream reviews reveal that some users may become sensitized with this product.
- It may also causes allergic reactions like rash, itching or swelling.
- It also contains Hyaluronic acid which cause redness and itching on skin.
Does Neutrogena Hydro Boost Gel Cream Have Any Side Effects?
Based on the ingredients and reviews, the following side effects may be experienced when using Neutrogena Hydro Boost Gel Cream:
- Skin irritation and allergic reactions due to several ingredients, including silicones, chorphenesin, and other synthetic ingredients.
- Increased risk for neurotoxicity due to phenoxyethanol.
Final Verdict:Neutrogena Hydro Boost Gel Cream
Looking at the line up of ingredients, it’s hard to tell what the Neutrogena Hydro Boost Gel Cream is aiming to deliver for your skin. It will leave your skin with a noticeable silkiness but, will still leave it insufficiently moisturized given the lack of ingredients capable of really penetrating your skin and replenishing lost moisture and nutrients deep within.However it cause redness, and itching on skin. It offers 30 days return policy.
Below you’ll find some of the most effective Moisturizers formulations on the market in our opinion:
Our Top Moisturizers Products
**This is a subjective assessment based on the strength of the available information and our estimation of efficacy.
*Results may vary. The information contained in this website is provided for general informational purposes only. No medical claims are implied in this content, and the information herein is not intended be used for self diagnosis or self trealment of any condition.
Disclosure of Material Connection: Some of the links in the post above are "associate sales links." This means if you click on the link and purchase an item, we will receive a commission Regardless, we only recommend products or services which we use personally and/or believe will add value to our readers. We are disclosing this in accordance with the Federal Trade Commission's 16 CFR, Part 255: "Guides Concerning the Use of Endorsements and Testimonials."