Neutrogena Rapid Clear Cleanser Review: Does It Really Work?
Neutrogena’s Rapid Clear® Stubborn Acne Cleanser Introduction
Neutrogena’s Rapid Clear® Stubborn Acne Cleanser, US $9.49, is a facial wash specially formulated with benzoyl peroxide to help address the very special needs of acne-challenged skin.
What Does Neutrogena’s Rapid Clear® Stubborn Acne Cleanser Claim
Based on claims made by the manufacturer, this product has been specially formulated to deliver the following anti-aging and beauty benefits for your aging or mature skin:
- Purify your skin from acne and clear it from existing breakouts
- Help prevent future infections, blemishes and breakouts
- Aid in ridding your skin of dark acne marks
Neutrogena’s Rapid Clear® Stubborn Acne Cleanser Manufacturer’s Detail
Neutrogena is one of the skin care brands managed by the Consumer Division of Johnson & Johnson, the multinational brand that first made a name for creating products that provided practical uses in times of war, that includes Band-Aid gauze and alcohol. It markets Neutrogena as a professionally formulated brand, alongside other skincare brands J&J manages, including Aveeno for sensitive skin, and Clean & Clear targeting younger markets. J&J has business interests in the medical devices, pharmaceutical, and consumer goods industries.
Working of Neutrogena’s Rapid Clear® Stubborn Acne Cleanser
This product works by delivering the purifying effect of benzoyl peroxide to skin challenged by acne and that is prone to blemishes. By keeping bad bacteria populations under control, future breakouts can also be avoided.
Neutrogena’s Rapid Clear® Stubborn Acne Cleanser Ingredients
- Benzoyl Peroxide (10%): Well recognized for its anti-acne capabilities, this ingredient has been tried and tested to eliminate acne-causing bacteria from your skin to cause it to become purified and cleared of blemishes
Neutrogena’s Rapid Clear® Stubborn Acne Cleanser Pros
- This product is formulated with benzoyl peroxide, one of the highly recognized solutions to treat and prevent acne and breakouts.
- The manufacturer is one of the most recognized multinationals, with a proven track record for delivering products that work as intended.
- The formula is very inexpensive.
Neutrogena’s Rapid Clear® Stubborn Acne Cleanser Cons
- The formula is laden with artificial fragrances which happens to be 1 of top 3 allergens often found in skin care products.
- The only beneficial ingredient in this product is benzoyl peroxide.
- Neutrogena’s Rapid Clear® Stubborn Acne Cleanser reviews have indicated how this product can worsen breakouts among other users.
Neutrogena’s Rapid Clear® Stubborn Acne Cleanser Side Effects
Based on this product’s composition, the following side effects may be experienced:
- Skin irritation and allergic reactions due to several ingredients, including fragrances and menthol which can severely irritate and dry out your skin
- Increased risk for endocrine-related disease and dysfunctions due toBHT
- Increased risk for diseases affecting the reproductive health due to EDTA
- Increased risk for clogged pores and infections due to Petrolatum
Neutrogena’s Rapid Clear® Stubborn Acne Cleanser must be used twice daily as the first part of your daytime and nighttime skin care routines. Always use lukewarm water to wash and rinse off product completely from your skin. When using skincare products for the first time, always check for possible reactions to any of the product’s components by performing a patch test.
Neutrogena’s Rapid Clear® Stubborn Acne Cleanser is a specially formulated facial wash that helps your skin restore its optimal health levels. Unfortunately, there are too many potentially irritating ingredients in the formula that can cause your skin more harm than benefits. This product may not be suitable for use on all skin types.
Below you’ll find some of the most effective Facial Cleansers formulations on the market in our opinion: