Neutrogena Rapid Clear Stubborn Acne Spot Gel ReviewAdvertising Disclosure ?
Neutrogena Rapid Clear Stubborn Acne Spot Gel Description
Neutrogena Rapid Clear Stubborn Acne Spot Gel, US $9.49 for 1 oz., banks on a minimal amount of benzoyl peroxide that instantly fades and clears your acne just two hours following product application. More specifically, this product is formulated to deliver the following benefits to help resolve your stubborn acne:
- Eliminate acne-causing bacteria from your skin
- Unclog your pores from impurities to help clear your acne while also preventing future infections and breakouts
- Facilitate faster skin cell turnover that reveals a less damaged, more flawless looking skin surface where acne marks appear faded
- Relieve your skin of redness and shrink the size of your zit almost as instantly as when the product has been applied on your skin
Neutrogena is the higher end brand of skin care line from the Johnson & Johnson Consumer Group.
Neutrogena Rapid Clear Stubborn Acne Spot Gel Ingredients
- Benzoyl Peroxide (10.0%): Kills acne-causing bacteria without the risk of developing bacterial resistance to treatment, while simultaneously also purifying your pores to help prevent future infections and breakouts
- Citric Acid: Helps facilitate skin cell turnover while also simultaneously boosting collagen production which, combined, reveals a brighter, more flawless complexion
Apply Neutrogena Rapid Clear Stubborn Acne Spot Gel on affected skin once up to three times daily but, be sure to gradually introduce the product to your skin to allow it to adjust and not adversely react with this product. Always use sunscreen for the entire duration of product use.
Neutrogena Rapid Clear Stubborn Acne Spot Gel Advantages
- This product is fragrance-free which makes irritation from fragrance ingredients the least of your concerns, leaving you to worry only about the irritation that will likely be caused by benzoyl peroxide present in the solution.
- Lightweight and sheer, this product can be easily worn during the day, and even under your makeup.
- Provides instant relief from the painful inflammation that accompanies a developing zit by immediately fading redness and size of your blemishes.
Neutrogena Rapid Clear Stubborn Acne Spot Gel Disadvantages
- This product does not contain anti-inflammatory ingredients which would have helped relieve swelling, itchiness, redness and other signs of skin irritation and which would have brought a calming effect on acne-challenged skin.
- Benzoyl peroxide is known to cause skin dryness and, at 10.0 per cent concentration levels, is most likely to cause severe skin irritation.
- Benzoyl peroxide can only treat mild to moderate cases of acne so, if you have had chronic bouts with more severe forms of acne, including cystic acne, you should instead try a prescription treatment coupled with a professionally recommended anti-acne regimen for a more holistic course of treatment.
Neutrogena Rapid Clear Stubborn Acne Spot Gel will give you instant relief from the painful and unsightly appearance of a developing acne. It immediately attacks the acne-causing bacteria and purifies your pores, showing results as early as the first 2 hours following product application. Unfortunately, that’s all it does, and in fact, it even endangers sensitive and problematic skin types with its high content of benzoyl peroxide which can potentially leave your skin more irritated.
Below you’ll find some of the most effective Acne formulations on the market in our opinion:
Our Top Acne Products
**This is a subjective assessment based on the strength of the available information and our estimation of efficacy.
*Results may vary. The information contained in this website is provided for general informational purposes only. No medical claims are implied in this content, and the information herein is not intended be used for self diagnosis or self trealment of any condition.
Disclosure of Material Connection: Some of the links in the post above are "associate sales links." This means if you click on the link and purchase an item, we will receive a commission Regardless, we only recommend products or services which we use personally and/or believe will add value to our readers. We are disclosing this in accordance with the Federal Trade Commission's 16 CFR, Part 255: "Guides Concerning the Use of Endorsements and Testimonials."