Neutrogena Wrinkle Repair Moisturizer Review: Would You Recommend It?
Neutrogena Wrinkle Repair Moisturizer Description
Neutrogena Rapid Wrinkle Repair Moisturizer is an anti-aging moisturizer that provides SPF protection from damaging UV rays while also fading fine lines and wrinkles all over the face. The company claims it delivers visible results in just one week.
Neutrogena, the #1 dermatologist recommended brand, is a division of Johnson & Johnson that focuses on clinically proven hair and skin products.
Neutrogena Rapid Wrinkle Repair Moisturizer can be purchased from the manufacturer’s site for $20.99. It can also be found at major retailers like Walmart. Neutrogena provides a 30-day money back guarantee on all products purchased directly through the company.
>Neutrogena Wrinkle Repair Moisturizer Ingredients
- Avobenzone 2%: sunscreen
- Homosalate 4%: sunscreen
- Octisalate 4%: sunscreen
- Octocrylene 2%: sunscreen
- Dimethicone: silicone
- Isononyl Isononanoate: emollient
- Glycerin: moisturizer
- Trisiloxane: anti-foaming agent
- Cetyl Alcohol: emollient
- Styrene/Acrylates Copolymer: film former
- Steareth-21: skin-bleaching agent
- Nylon-12: bulking agent
- Dimethicone/Vinyl Dimethicone Crosspolymer: silicone
- Stearyl Alcohol: emollient
- Glyceryl Stearate: surfactant
- PEG-100 Stearate: surfactant
- Phenoxyethanol: preservative
- Caprylyl Glycol: conditioner
- Chlorphenesin: preservative
- Acrylates/C10-30 Alkyl Acrylate Crosspolymer: film former
- Xanthan Gum: thickener
- Myrtus Communis Leaf Extract
- Retinol: vitamin A
- Polysorbate 20: surfactant
- Disodium EDTA: chelating agent
- BHT: preservative
- Sodium Hyaluronate: hydrator
- Silica: mineral
- Sodium Hydroxide: lye
- Ascorbic Acid: vitamin C
Neutrogena Wrinkle Repair Moisturizer Directions
Apply a pearl-sized amount to freshly washed face and neck daily.
Neutrogena Wrinkle Repair Moisturizer Advantages
- Brighten and soften skin
- Reduce visibility of dark spots
- Fade wrinkles and fine lines
- Protect against sun damage
- Prevent future signs of aging
- Hydrate and moisturize
- Works under makeup
Neutrogena Wrinkle Repair Moisturizer Disadvantages
- No documentation backing the company’s claims of the product’s effectiveness is readily supplied
Neutrogena Rapid Wrinkle Repair Moisturizer is meant to reduce signs of aging such as wrinkles, fine lines, and dark spots in just one week, but without any supporting documentation such as test results, this is hard to confirm.There are many anti-aging moisturizers available on the market, so please consider all options before making a purchase
Below you’ll find some of the most effective wrinkle serum/cream formulations on the market today, in our opinion.
Our Top Wrinkle Creams
Dermatologist Recommendations for Maintaining Younger, Healthier, Vibrant Looking Skin:
- Be certain to consistently apply the product(s) you choose in accordance with its directions for use;
- Pay special attention to your neck and hands while applying the product(s) you choose, as these areas reflect your age;
- Always use sunscreen with a Sun Protection Factor (SPF) of at least 15;
- Drink at least eight glasses of water a day to stay well hydrated;
- Avoid excessive intake of caffeinated and alcoholic beverages, as they may contribute to dehydration and exacerbate the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles; and
- Be sure to get adequate rest every day.