Neuvage: Does Neuvage Work?
Despite the limited information regarding Neuvage and its manufacturer, Woodridge Labs, Inc., the independent developer and marketer designs branded product solutions for personal care issues. Established in 1996, Woodridge, with its reputation and market savvy, targets underserved personal care niches to address specific needs from head to toe with a variety of products.
From a consumer perspective, the Neuvage brand’s lack of an official web presence is troubling. In fact, it was not initially easy to discern that Neuvage was a Woodridge brand. With the Vita-K brand as its flagship product, the one page reserved for Neuvage contains no product offers.
The Woodridgelab.com website features products targeting anti-aging/skincare, beauty, bath & body, hair care, health and accessories. The website with its clean tan and green tones, provides easy navigation through the aforementioned links or drop-down boxes providing searches by brand or solution desired.
The top menu bar provides links to the company, media, promotion, FAQ, testimonial and contact pages. Purchasing direct from the manufacturer is also provided. In the company profile, Woodridge briefly but thoroughly recounts its history and mission, as well as providing a lean introduction to its leading products, where Neuvage was not included. The omission suggests Neuvage has not developed a following to match the products that were listed.
Neuvage – Product Description
Woodridge’s Neuvage brand consists of Neuvage IDB Concentrate. With only two questions regarding this product buried within the website’s knowledge database, Neuvage IDB is described as a serum comprised of a special blend of 14 topical antioxidants, which the company declares as the finest in the world. Its concoction targets the specific task of protecting the skin from environmental damage while helping to reverse “some aspects of anti-aging“. Due to the proprietary nature of its formula, no details are divulged regarding the ingredients used. In general, Woodridge provides little to no ingredient information about its products.
Research conducted at third party sites revealed a list of the usual cosmetic ingredients as well as Sweet Almond and Sesame Seed oils, Soy protein, White and Green Tea extracts, and Shea butter. Outside sources indicate a price range of $14 to $69 and a direct explanation of Neuvage IDB’s benefits, such as boosting Type III Collagen production and lengthening the effectiveness of dermatological procedures.
Although the website included positive press in women’s magazines and a few positive testimonials unrelated to Neuvage, third-party reviews were not plentiful. However, the reviews that were available reflected moderate to high praise for Neuvage IDB’s effectiveness.
- Neuvage IDB is manufactured by a company with more than ten years of industry experience.
- Neuvage appears to utilize many natural oils.
Neuvage – Drawbacks
- Using the excuse that the company’s formula is proprietary, Woodridge provides very little information about Neuvage or its ingredients.
- An absence of Neuvage’s individual Internet presence suggests a lack of dedication to the brand.
- The Woodridge website doesn’t offer Neuvage products for sale.
- The price point for Neuvage varies widely.
- The Neuvage brand does not provide a full skincare line.
Neuvage – The Bottom line
Despite the claims of high market positioning and product-promoting skill, Woodridge fails to provide the clinical information necessary to accurately assess the value and effectiveness of its Neuvage brand. The distance created between Woodridge and Neuvage in its missing detailed product information, the absence of product website offers and the lack of a branded Internet marketing presence demonstrate no support for the product. Although the small number of reviews was mostly positive, consumers risk their skin and their money to this mystery brand and its elusive product.
Top Wrinkle Creams
Dermatologist Recommendations for Maintaining Younger, Healthier, Vibrant Looking Skin:
- Be certain to consistently apply the product(s) you choose in accordance with its directions for use;
- Pay special attention to your neck and hands while applying the product(s) you choose, as these areas reflect your age;
- Always use sunscreen with a Sun Protection Factor (SPF) of at least 15;
- Drink at least eight glasses of water a day to stay well hydrated;
- Avoid excessive intake of caffeinated and alcoholic beverages, as they may contribute to dehydration and exacerbate the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles; and
- Be sure to get adequate rest every day.