Neuvage Review : Ingredients, Side Effects, Detailed Review And More.
What Is Neuvage?
Despite the limited information regarding Neuvage and its manufacturer, Woodridge Labs, Inc., the independent developer and marketer designs branded product solutions for personal care issues. Established in 1996, Woodridge, with its reputation and market savvy, targets underserved personal care niches to address specific needs from head to toe with a variety of products.
From a consumer perspective, the Neuvage brand’s lack of an official web presence is troubling. In fact, it was not initially easy to discern that Neuvage was a Woodridge brand. With the Vita-K brand as its flagship product, the one page reserved for Neuvage contains no product offers.
Neuvage – Does It Really Work?
According to the manufacture Woodridge’s Neuvage brand consists of Neuvage IDB Concentrate. With only two questions regarding this product buried within the website’s knowledge database, Neuvage IDB is described as a serum comprised of a special blend of 14 topical antioxidants, which the company declares as the finest in the world. Its concoction targets the specific task of protecting the skin from environmental damage while helping to reverse “some aspects of anti-aging“. Due to the proprietary nature of its formula, no details are divulged regarding the ingredients used. In general, Woodridge provides little to no ingredient information about its products.
Although the website included positive press in women’s magazines and a few positive testimonials unrelated to Neuvage, third-party reviews were not plentiful. However, the reviews that were available reflected moderate to high praise for Neuvage IDB’s effectiveness.
Benefits Of Neuvage
- This product help reduce fine lines and wrinkles.
- Neuvage appears to utilize many natural oils.
- This product may be suitable for all skin types. Although there are no reviews online regarding this claim.
Disadvantages Of Neuvage
- Using the excuse that the company’s formula is proprietary, Woodridge provides very little information about Neuvage or its ingredients.
- An absence of Neuvage’s individual Internet presence suggests a lack of dedication to the brand.
- The Woodridge website doesn’t offer Neuvage products for sale.
- The price point for Neuvage varies widely.
- The Neuvage brand does not provide a full skincare line.
Final Verdict : Neuvage
Despite the claims of high market positioning and product-promoting skill, Woodridge fails to provide the clinical information necessary to accurately assess the value and effectiveness of its Neuvage brand. The distance created between Woodridge and Neuvage in its missing detailed product information, the absence of product website offers and the lack of a branded Internet marketing presence demonstrate no support for the product. Although the small number of reviews was mostly positive, consumers risk their skin and their money to this mystery brand and its elusive product.
Below you’ll find some of the most effective wrinkle serum/cream formulations on the market today, in our opinion.
Our Top Wrinkle Creams
Dermatologist Recommendations for Maintaining Younger, Healthier, Vibrant Looking Skin:
- Be certain to consistently apply the product(s) you choose in accordance with its directions for use;
- Pay special attention to your neck and hands while applying the product(s) you choose, as these areas reflect your age;
- Always use sunscreen with a Sun Protection Factor (SPF) of at least 15;
- Drink at least eight glasses of water a day to stay well hydrated;
- Avoid excessive intake of caffeinated and alcoholic beverages, as they may contribute to dehydration and exacerbate the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles; and
- Be sure to get adequate rest every day.
**This is a subjective assessment based on the strength of the available information and our estimation of efficacy.
*Results may vary. The information contained in this website is provided for general informational purposes only. No medical claims are implied in this content, and the information herein is not intended be used for self diagnosis or self trealment of any condition.
Disclosure of Material Connection: Some of the links in the post above are "associate sales links." This means if you click on the link and purchase an item, we will receive a commission Regardless, we only recommend products or services which we use personally and/or believe will add value to our readers. We are disclosing this in accordance with the Federal Trade Commission's 16 CFR, Part 255: "Guides Concerning the Use of Endorsements and Testimonials."