New Age Cream Reviews: Does This Cream Really Repair The Skin Damage?
New Age Cream Product Description
New Age Cream, approximately US $90 based on reports, is an anti-aging product exclusively available when you sign up for free trial online via the official product website or through affiliate marketing websites.
This product has been claimed to deliver the following benefits:
- Facilitate faster skin repair, rejuvenation and renewal
- Fades wrinkles, fine lines and dark spots
- Restores your skin’s elasticity, density and volume to improve the contour of sagging skin
- Smoothens and softens your skin
- Improves cellular energy and collagen levels
There is no information available about the makers of New Age Cream.
New Age Cream Ingredients
- Peptides: derived from natural sources, these amino acids help enhance communication and coordination among your skin cells, making repairs, rejuvenation and regeneration mechanisms become more effective and more efficient
- Vitamin C: revitalizes your skin’s health by jumpstarting your sluggish skin cells, boosting its energy levels as its natural astringent qualities help brighten dark spots, and its antioxidant properties help protect your skin from further damage and worsening of signs of skin aging
- Retinol Palmitate: a Vitamin A derivative, it more easily penetrates the skin, helping it to turnover and become renewed
New Age Cream must be applied as part of your morning and evening skin care routines, making sure to use it only after thoroughly cleansing and toning your skin. Always wear sunscreen during the day to counter any possible photosensitizing effect mostly associated with anti-aging ingredients.
New Age Cream Advantages
- According to a study published on what appears to be this product’s official website, the following results have been obtained, although the details of the study has not been shared:
- 84 per cent reduction in the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles
- 95 per cent improvement in collagen production levels
- 73 per cent reduction in the appearance of dark circles
- This product is available via a limited time free trial offer that lasts only 14 days.
- New Age Cream reviews have strongly backed up product claims with favorable user experiences, except that these are mostly posted on product advertising websites that clearly have vested interests in selling more of this cream
New Age Cream Disadvantages
- The 14 day free trial offer is too short of a period for you to make an assessment as to whether or not this product benefits your aging skin or not, that’s because most topical anti-aging products, including the best ones, take at least between 60 to 90 days to show the slightest evidence of improvements.
- There is no available information about this product’s manufacturer, except for a mere mention of New Age Skin Care, LLC, based on information from what appears to be its official product website, except that it’s possible that the official website may have been shifted several times before.
- Critical New Age Cream reviews have advised potential customers to read the fine print from cover to cover before signing up for free trial and sharing your personal, including credit card, information with this company.
As we age the composition, texture and appearance of our skin changes. Signs of skin aging include wrinkles, fine lines, loss of moisture, uneven tone, and dull, tired-looking skin. There are countless anti-wrinkle creams on the market promising to make skin look and feel younger. Many anti-wrinkle creams promise everything short of a facelift or to provide the much sought after "fountain of youth". In reality most are just moisturizers marketed as anti-aging products.
Below you’ll find some of the most effective wrinkle serum/cream formulations on the market today, in our opinion.
Our Top Anti Aging Products
**This is a subjective assessment based on the strength of the available information and our estimation of efficacy.
*Results may vary. The information contained in this website is provided for general informational purposes only. No medical claims are implied in this content, and the information herein is not intended be used for self diagnosis or self trealment of any condition.
Disclosure of Material Connection: Some of the links in the post above are "associate sales links." This means if you click on the link and purchase an item, we will receive a commission Regardless, we only recommend products or services which we use personally and/or believe will add value to our readers. We are disclosing this in accordance with the Federal Trade Commission's 16 CFR, Part 255: "Guides Concerning the Use of Endorsements and Testimonials."