Nexacell Anti-Wrinkle Serum Review: Does it give Results?
Nexacell Anti-Wrinkle Serum Introduction
Noticed a fine line or a wrinkle develop on your skin lately? Fret not! The robust selection of anti-aging products can help you address that aging skin issue of yours.
Nexacell Anti-Wrinkle Serum Description
Nexacell Anti-Wrinkle Serum claims it can make you look visibly and noticeably younger with its complex of ingredients that includes peptides, collagen and other synthetic ingredients. It’s a promise made by every other anti-aging brand, alright but, a study shared in product websites have allegedly observed that Nexacell leads to the following results:
- Visibly improved appearance of fine lines and wrinkles by as much as 84%
- Collagen production improved by as much as 95%
- Dark circles became lighter and brighter by as much as 73%
Details that authenticate study results, however, are lacking.
Nexacell Anti-Wrinkle Serum Ingredients
Nexacell Anti-Wrinkle Serum is made from the following ingredients, according to product marketing websites:
- DuPont Glypure, contains glycolic acid, helps lift and eliminate dead skin cells on the surface of the skin to allow deep skin layers to surface.
- Syn-Coll, also registered as Palmitoyl Tripeptide-5, this protein compound eases and smoothens out existing wrinkles while also inhibiting the formation of new ones.
- Pronalen fruit extract, although unclear and most likely incorrectly listed, Pronalen is a proprietary synthetic skin ingredient produced by Centerchem. It has several variations as a skincare product ingredient.
- Regu-Age, work specially well for skin around the eyes. It moisturizes skin while also improving microcirculation to relieve eye puffiness and dark under eye circles.
- Argireline, also known as Acetyl hexapeptide-3, is reputed as the topical equivalent of a Botox injection. It relaxes muscles underneath aging-challenged skin which stretches skin back to its pre-expression state, making wrinkles and fine lines less noticeable in the process.
- Snake venom, although product information do not say whether or not this is real snake venom, it is likely the synthetic re-creation of the peptide, Waglerin 1, present in the venom of the Malaysian Temple Viper which has been observed to have the same muscle relaxing effect of Botox and Argireline
- Collagen, synthetic peptides that mimic the skin’s natural collagen
Nexacell Anti-Wrinkle Serum must only be used on thoroughly cleansed and toned skin.
Nexacell Anti-Wrinkle Serum Advantages
With very limited credible information about this product, it is hard to tell how it can be beneficial.
Nexacell Anti-Wrinkle Serum Disadvantages
Product composition mentioned are inconsistent across various product websites, making it difficult to trust the information being shared. There is also no mention of the full product ingrendient list, nor are manufacturer information and contact details provided, leaving nobody accountable for product results. This is problematic in determining and addressing any side effect that may be brought about by product use.
Nexacell Anti-Wrinkle Serum is only available online via a free product trial offer.
It is hard enough to care for mature, aging skin. The broad variety of products further intensifies the challenge of finding the product that really works. So, when you see red flags, move on to something else. The regimen that fits you is surely out there somewhere.
Below you’ll find some of the most effective wrinkle serum/cream formulations on the market today, in our opinion.
Our Top Wrinkle Serums
Dermatologist Recommendations for Maintaining Younger, Healthier, Vibrant Looking Skin:
- Be certain to consistently apply the product(s) you choose in accordance with its directions for use;
- Pay special attention to your neck and hands while applying the product(s) you choose, as these areas reflect your age;
- Always use sunscreen with a Sun Protection Factor (SPF) of at least 15;
- Drink at least eight glasses of water a day to stay well hydrated;
- Avoid excessive intake of caffeinated and alcoholic beverages, as they may contribute to dehydration and exacerbate the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles; and
- Be sure to get adequate rest every day.