Nexiderm-SP Review : Ingredients, Side Effects, Detailed Review And More
What Is Nexiderm-SP?
As per the manufacturer, Nexiderm-SP is a wrinkle reduction crèmethat is known as American Lifestyle. American Lifestyle products range from diet pills to male enhancement supplements.When searching for specific information on the makers of Nexiderm-SP, the only other information we could find involved several customer complaints ranging from fraudulent product claims and unauthorized billing to providing bogus customer support contact information. American Lifestyle might be a new distributor of Nexiderm-SP, though, and its claim is “In American Lifestyle Customer service is our Number One Priority!”
Nexiderm-SP : Does It Really Work?
According to the manufacture, Nexiderm-SP claims to erase wrinkles and fine lines from all areas of the skin, hands and face. The chief ingredient in Nexiderm-SP is Matrixyl. According to the distributors of Nexiderm-SP, Matrixyl is a European anti-aging compound proven to decrease the wrinkle volume, density, and visual appearance of wrinkles as well as increase skin firmness, skin thickness, and collagen synthesis. Though the active ingredient in Matrixyl is Micro-Collagen, they are marketed a separate ingredients by the people selling Nexiderm-SP.
The product’s information includes suggestions to improve overall health such as maintaining a proper diet, exercising, and drinking in moderation. While you are informed several times that Nexiderm-SP is available without a prescription, you are also advised to consult a physician prior to using it.
What Are The Ingredients In Nexiderm-SP?
There is no proper information available about the ingredients used in the formation of the product.
How To Apply Nexiderm-SP
For best results the manufacturer suggest:
- Users should apply the product over clean skin using upward motions twice a day, in the morning and evening.
- One jar of Nexiderm-SP is intended to last a month with “average” use once a day, though the directions state to use it twice a day.
- While improved moisture and tone are supposedly available to Nexiderm’s users “right away”, it is also recommended that consumers use the product for a minimum of three months for “optimal” results.
Benefits Of Nexiderm-SP
- Ships domestically and internationally.
- Product contains Matrixyl which target and stimulate collagen synthesis and to repair damage. Although there are limited reviews backing up this claim.
Disadvantages Of Nexiderm-SP
- Nexiderm-SP is not forthcoming about listing their full ingredients.
- American Lifestyle focuses more on sexual products as opposed to anti-aging skincare.
- There are no testimonials, and the clinical trials they referenced were actually copied by another product’s information that features and tested the ingredient Matrixyl 300.
- It is not a known figure in the beauty industry.
Final Verdict : Nexiderm-SP
I was curious to see what price exactly “less than $89.95 USD” was ($89.94?), so I added a jar of Nexiderm-SP to my shopping cart, only to find that a product named Bellaplex was what I was buying. At least Bellaplex was only $54! Did Nexiderm-SP change its name to Bellaplex after the string of complaints and negative customer experiences? A jar of Bellaplex was shown where the Nexiderm product should have been in the product’s description, so this is possible, but very confusing. Bad press, shady distributor and confusing product juxtaposition aside, Nexiderm-SP is still a very questionable product. They seem to have taken bits of information available on Matrixyl 300 and used it to market the “Matrixyl” ingredient for themselves. We hope this does not lend a bad reputation to the legitimate Matrixyl 300 found in products such as Dermapril and Faitox-25.
Even if you could buy Dermapril-SP by adding it to your shopping cart and expecting it to show up, we would not recommend it as there is no money-back guarantee or background information on the makers. There are a number of similar (but better) products on the market we recommend researching instead.
Below you’ll find some of the most effective wrinkle serum/cream formulations on the market today, in our opinion.
Our Top Wrinkle Creams
Dermatologist Recommendations for Maintaining Younger, Healthier, Vibrant Looking Skin:
- Be certain to consistently apply the product(s) you choose in accordance with its directions for use;
- Pay special attention to your neck and hands while applying the product(s) you choose, as these areas reflect your age;
- Always use sunscreen with a Sun Protection Factor (SPF) of at least 15;
- Drink at least eight glasses of water a day to stay well hydrated;
- Avoid excessive intake of caffeinated and alcoholic beverages, as they may contribute to dehydration and exacerbate the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles; and
- Be sure to get adequate rest every day.