Nicci Marie Vitamin C Serum Reviews – Should You Trust This Product?Advertising Disclosure ?
What Is Nicci Marie Vitamin C Serum?
As per the manufacturer, Nicci Marie Vitamin C Serum is a powerful hyaluronic acid serum that contains 20% Vitamin C intended to reduce wrinkles and fine lines, encourage collagen production for plumper skin, and reverse the aging effects from the sun and free radical damage. It comes in a 30 ml airless pump dispenser. Although you could encounter certain problems such as skin breakouts etc.
The Nicci Marie Vitamin C Serum is produced by the Nicci Marie Natural Skincare. It is founded in 2013 by Nicci Marie, a beauty guru, and blogger who focuses on how to fight the signs of skin aging. She and the company are determined to provide quality skin care products produced without damaging the environment and in conditions in accordance with the local state and federal laws.
This Nicci Marie Vitamin C Serum review will help you decide if this product will be suitable for your needs.
Nicci Marie Vitamin C Serum : Does It Really Work?
The company claims that the Nicci Marie Vitamin C Serum has the following advantages:
- Effective and gentle with the combined benefits of hyaluronic acid, vitamin C, and L-arginine.
- Does not contain sulfates or parabens.
- Absorbs easily and leaves the skin feeling and looking refreshed, glowing, and refined.
- Does not leave a film on the skin.
What Are The Ingredients In Nicci Marie Vitamin C Serum?
The active Nicci Marie Vitamin C Serum ingredients include:
- Vitamin C: A powerful antioxidant known to help heal wounds, repair cellular damage, reduce age spots, even the skin tone, and reverse the signs of aging. It also promotes collagen production for firmer, plumper, and younger-looking skin.
- Hyaluronic Acid: A superior hydrator of the skin also known as the fountain of youth. It provides excellent moisture boost by absorbing and binding to up to 1000 times its weight in water. It also penetrates deep into the skin to allow other active ingredients to take effect in the deeper skin layers as well. It also facilitates collagen production. Namely, some people complain that their skin dries out after using hyaluronic acid.
- L-arginine: This ingredient is beneficial for the stimulation of collagen production, cellular damage repair, and natural wound healing. It can also help in promoting the release of human growth hormones which function in slowing down the aging process.
How To Apply Nicci Marie Vitamin C Serum
For best results the manufacturer suggest:
- First, cleanse your face as usual, then pat it dry.
- Dab a few drops or pumps of the Nicci Marie Vitamin C Serum all over your face and neck.
- Avoid getting the product into your eyes.
- Then, wait for a few minutes for the serum to be completely absorbed by the skin.
- Follow with a quality moisturizer especially if you have a very dry skin.
- You can also apply this underneath your makeup.
Benefits Of Nicci Marie Vitamin C Serum
- Hydrates and moisturizes the skin.
- Leaves the skin looking and feeling clear, soft, and smooth.
- Helps reduce fine lines and wrinkles. Although many user reviews say it isn’t very effective.
Disadvantages Of Nicci Marie Vitamin C Serum
- Poor customer service.
- Several cases of receiving a serum with a nasty, rusty color and strong smell.
- Takes a very long time to have any visible effects on some users.
- This product has a unpleasant smell.
Does Nicci Marie Vitamin C Serum Have Any Side-Effects?
The worst possible effects that can happen when you accidentally used the serum that has a rusty or yellowish color and strong smell include:
- Allergic reactions.
- Acne breakouts.
- Irritation and redness.
- No effect on reducing wrinkles and dark spots.
Final Verdict : Nicci Marie Vitamin C Serum
The Nicci Marie Vitamin C Serum features a triple action formula that combines the effects of Vitamin C, Hyaluronic acid, and L-arginine in order to combat the signs of aging and improve skin quality. That is if you receive a real, functional product. Otherwise, all you’ll get is a watery, yellowish, rusty-colored, and strong smelling liquid like some of the buyers did.
Below you’ll find some of the most effective Hyaluronic Acid Serum formulations on the market in our opinion:
Hyaluronic Acid Serum
**This is a subjective assessment based on the strength of the available information and our estimation of efficacy.
*Results may vary. The information contained in this website is provided for general informational purposes only. No medical claims are implied in this content, and the information herein is not intended be used for self diagnosis or self trealment of any condition.
Disclosure of Material Connection: Some of the links in the post above are "associate sales links." This means if you click on the link and purchase an item, we will receive a commission Regardless, we only recommend products or services which we use personally and/or believe will add value to our readers. We are disclosing this in accordance with the Federal Trade Commission's 16 CFR, Part 255: "Guides Concerning the Use of Endorsements and Testimonials."