Nicci Marie Vitamin C Serum Review: Is It Safe And Effective?
Nicci Marie Vitamin C Serum Overview
The Nicci Marie Vitamin C Serum is a powerful hyaluronic acid serum that contains 20% Vitamin C intended to reduce wrinkles and fine lines, encourage collagen production for plumper skin, and reverse the aging effects from the sun and free radical damage. It comes in a 30 ml airless pump dispenser.
This Nicci Marie Vitamin C Serum review will help you decide if this product will be suitable for your needs.
About Nicci Marie Vitamin C Serum – Does It Really Work?
The Nicci Marie Vitamin C Serum is produced by the Nicci Marie Natural Skincare. It is founded in 2013 by Nicci Marie, a beauty guru, and blogger who focuses on how to fight the signs of skin aging. She and the company are determined to provide quality skin care products produced without damaging the environment and in conditions in accordance with the local state and federal laws.
The company claims that the Nicci Marie Vitamin C Serum has the following advantages:
- Effective and gentle with the combined benefits of hyaluronic acid, vitamin C, and L-arginine.
- Does not contain sulfates or parabens
- Made in the USA
- Not tested on animals
- Absorbs easily and leaves the skin feeling and looking refreshed, glowing, and refined
- Does not leave a film on the skin
- Boosts collagen production to help reduce fine lines, wrinkles, dark spots, and sun damage for a healthier, smoother, and brighter skin
- Stays stable, potent, and fresh with the airless pump and protective packaging
- Comes with a 30-day money back guarantee
What Are The Ingredients In Nicci Marie Vitamin C Serum?
The active Nicci Marie Vitamin C Serum ingredients include:
- Vitamin C: A powerful antioxidant known to help heal wounds, repair cellular damage, reduce age spots, even the skin tone, and reverse the signs of aging. It also promotes collagen production for firmer, plumper, and younger-looking skin.
- Hyaluronic Acid: A superior hydrator of the skin also known as the fountain of youth. It provides excellent moisture boost by absorbing and binding to up to 1000 times its weight in water. It also penetrates deep into the skin to allow other active ingredients to take effect in the deeper skin layers as well. It also facilitates collagen production.
- L-arginine: This ingredient is beneficial for the stimulation of collagen production, cellular damage repair, and natural wound healing. It can also help in promoting the release of human growth hormones which function in slowing down the aging process.
Directions to Use
First, cleanse your face as usual, then pat it dry. Dab a few drops or pumps of the Nicci Marie Vitamin C Serum all over your face and neck. Avoid getting the product into your eyes. Then, wait for a few minutes for the serum to be completely absorbed by the skin. Follow with a quality moisturizer especially if you have a very dry skin. You can also apply this underneath your makeup.
- Hydrates and moisturizes the skin
- Excellent quality ingredients
- Great for everyday use
- Leaves the skin looking and feeling clear, soft, and smooth
- Helps reduce fine lines and wrinkles
- Not greasy at all
- Lightweight and easy to apply
- Absorbs easily and quickly
- Poor customer service
- Several cases of receiving a serum with a nasty, rusty color and strong smell
- Takes a very long time to have any visible effects on some users
Does Nicci Marie Vitamin C Serum have any side-effects?
There are no published Nicci Marie Vitamin C Serum side-effects. However, the worst possible effects that can happen when you accidentally used the serum that has a rusty or yellowish color and strong smell include:
- Allergic reactions
- Acne breakouts
- Irritation and redness
- No effect on reducing wrinkles and dark spots
Nicci Marie Vitamin C Serum Customer Reviews
Here are two Nicci Marie Vitamin C Serum reviews that might help you decide if this serum is suitable for you:
“I have extremely sensitive skin. This product did not irritate my skin. It does gradually smooth wrinkles. It takes about one month to notice any difference. Be patient.” review by Amazon.com customer, Peggy Tibbetts
“I should have learned from some of the negative reviews I read here, but I chose to believe they were some isolated problems. The Vitamin C Serum I received was a rust color, very sticky and foul smelling. I returned it and won’t purchase from this company again.” – another Amazon customer review.
The Nicci Marie Vitamin C Serum features a triple action formula that combines the effects of Vitamin C, Hyaluronic acid, and L-arginine in order to combat the signs of aging and improve skin quality. That is if you receive a real, functional product. Otherwise, all you’ll get is a watery, yellowish, rusty-colored, and strong smelling liquid like some of the buyers did.
Below you’ll find some of the most effective Hyaluronic Acid Serum formulations on the market in our opinion: