NIOD Superoxide Dismutase Saccharide Mist SDSM2 Review : Ingredients, Side Effects, Detailed Review And More
What Is NIOD Mist SDSM2?
As per the manufacturer, NIOD Superoxide Dismutase Saccharide Mist SDSM2, US $62 for a 240 ml bottle, is a skin rejuvenating and revitalizing mist that instantly re-energizes skin on your face and body, spray whenever and where ever you are.
This product is brought to you by Deciem under its product line, NIOD, the acronym for Non-Invasive Options in Dermal Science. The skin care line promises scientifically advanced treatment solutions that deliver visible skin improvements that are noticeably significant and longer-lasting. By promoting healthy skin, NIOD believes that beautiful skin will follow naturally.
NIOD Mist SDSM2 — Does It Really Work?
Based On Claims Made By The Manufacturer, This Product Has Been Formulated To Deliver For You The Following Benefits:
- Deliver a powerfully potent antioxidant complex that protects your skin from cell-damaging free radicals.
- Support your skin in better capturing and retaining water to keep it better moisturized for longer periods of time.
- Improve your skin’s surface texture, making it appear silkier and smoother in an instant.
- Promotes a skin that is better able to resist damage and aging caused by oxidative stress
- Relieves your skin from dryness and irritation to give it a dewier, more radiant overall complexion
What Are The Ingredients In NIOD Mist SDSM2?
- Yeast-Derived Superoxide Dismutase (SOD): Scavenges free radicals caused by oxidative stress, it also simultaneously shields your skin from inflammation caused by sun exposure.
- Purified North American Four O’ Clock Flower: It has natural anti-inflammatory properties that relieves your skin of redness, blotchiness, and irritation to promote a more even toned complexion.
- Marine Exopolysaccharides: Supports your skin in improving natural mechanisms in capturing water and in locking in moisture so as to keep your skin well-hydrated over prolonged periods of time.
- Malachite Rock Extract: A mineral that has naturally powerful antioxidant functions, protecting your skin from free radicals released from oxidative stress and, therefore, helps in preserving your skin’s integrity to promote younger, healthier skin that lasts longer.
- Sodium Chloride : It is used to stimulating, cleansing, antiseptic and astringent. It is softening for the skin and hydrates it when used in moderation.However sometimes it causes hives, itching, or rash.
How To Apply NIOD Mist SDSM2
For best results the manufacturer suggest:
- NIOD Mist SDSM2 may be sprayed on as frequently on your face and body as you require.
Benefits Of NIOD Mist SDSM2
- NIOD Mist SDSM2 is formulated with a stable, useful form of SOD, a super antioxidant that not too many skin care products are yet able to carry.
- This product in gluten-free, never been tested on animals, and has been guaranteed to meet the requirements of a vegan lifestyle.
- This product can soften and hydrate the skin but may cause itching on rash.
Disadvantages Of NIOD Mist SDSM2
- This product appears to have limited availability and may not be easily accessible.
- NIOD Mist SDSM2 reviews are severely limited.
- It contains Butylene glycol which cause redness or rash on applied area.
- It also contains Sodium chloride which causes hives, itching, or rash.
Does NIOD Mist SDSM2 Have Any Side Effects?
Based on the ingredients and reviews, the following side effects may be experienced when using NIOD Superoxide Dismutase Saccharide Mist SDSM2:
- Skin irritation and allergic reactions due to several botanical ingredients, butylene glycol, tromethamine, and chlorphenesin.
- Increased risk for nerve damage and brain-related dysfunctions due to phenoxyethanol.
- Increased risk for developing various forms of cancers due to PEGs.
Final Verdict: NIOD Superoxide Dismutase Saccharide Mist SDSM2
NIOD Mist SDSM2 will bring you a more powerful antioxidant complex that you can easily mist on whenever you feel your sin needs a boost. With every spray, however, you are also exposed to several toxic ingredients and potential irritants that can harm your skin, depending on your skin’s tolerance.It does not offer any sort of return policy.
Below you’ll find some of the most effective Toner formulations on the market in our opinion:
Our Top Toner Choices
**This is a subjective assessment based on the strength of the available information and our estimation of efficacy.
*Results may vary. The information contained in this website is provided for general informational purposes only. No medical claims are implied in this content, and the information herein is not intended be used for self diagnosis or self trealment of any condition.
Disclosure of Material Connection: Some of the links in the post above are "associate sales links." This means if you click on the link and purchase an item, we will receive a commission Regardless, we only recommend products or services which we use personally and/or believe will add value to our readers. We are disclosing this in accordance with the Federal Trade Commission's 16 CFR, Part 255: "Guides Concerning the Use of Endorsements and Testimonials."