NIOD Superoxide Dismutase Saccharide Mist SDSM2 Review: Ingredients, Side Effects, Customer Reviews And More
NIOD Mist SDSM2 Overview:
NIOD Superoxide Dismutase Saccharide Mist SDSM2, US $62 for a 240 ml bottle, is a skin rejuvenating and revitalizing mist that instantly re-energizes skin on your face and body, spray whenever and where ever you are.
About NIOD Mist SDSM2 — Does It Really Work?
This product is brought to you by Deciem under its product line, NIOD, the acronym for Non-Invasive Options in Dermal Science. The skin care line promises scientifically advanced treatment solutions that deliver visible skin improvements that are noticeably significant and longer-lasting. By promoting healthy skin, NIOD believes that beautiful skin will follow naturally.
Based on claims made by the manufacturer, this product has been formulated to deliver for you the following benefits:
- Deliver a powerfully potent antioxidant complex that protects your skin from cell-damaging free radicals.
- Support your skin in better capturing and retaining water to keep it better moisturized for longer periods of time.
- Improve your skin’s surface texture, making it appear silkier and smoother in an instant.
- Promotes a skin that is better able to resist damage and aging caused by oxidative stress
- Relieves your skin from dryness and irritation to give it a dewier, more radiant overall complexion
What Are The Ingredients In NIOD Mist SDSM2 ?
- Yeast-Derived Superoxide Dismutase (SOD): Scavenges free radicals caused by oxidative stress, it also simultaneously shields your skin from inflammation caused by sun exposure.
- Purified North American Four O’ Clock Flower: It has natural anti-inflammatory properties that relieves your skin of redness, blotchiness, and irritation to promote a more even toned complexion.
- Marine Exopolysaccharides: Supports your skin in improving natural mechanisms in capturing water and in locking in moisture so as to keep your skin well-hydrated over prolonged periods of time.
- Malachite Rock Extract: A mineral that has naturally powerful antioxidant functions, protecting your skin from free radicals released from oxidative stress and, therefore, helps in preserving your skin’s integrity to promote younger, healthier skin that lasts longer.
Directions To Use:
NIOD Mist SDSM2 may be sprayed on as frequently on your face and body as you require.
- NIOD Mist SDSM2 is formulated with a stable, useful form of SOD, a super antioxidant that not too many skin care products are yet able to carry.
- This product is not formulated with alcohols, silicones and nuts.
- This product in gluten-free, never been tested on animals, and has been guaranteed to meet the requirements of a vegan lifestyle.
- This product appears to have limited availability and may not be easily accessible.
- NIOD Mist SDSM2 reviews are severely limited.
Does NIOD Mist SDSM2 Have Any Side Effects?
Based on the ingredients and reviews, the following side effects may be experienced when using NIOD Superoxide Dismutase Saccharide Mist SDSM2:
- Skin irritation and allergic reactions due to several botanical ingredients, butylene glycol, tromethamine, and chlorphenesin.
- Increased risk for nerve damage and brain-related dysfunctions due to phenoxyethanol.
- Increased risk for developing various forms of cancers due to PEGs.
NIOD Mist SDSM2 will bring you a more powerful antioxidant complex that you can easily mist on whenever you feel your sin needs a boost. With every spray, however, you are also exposed to several toxic ingredients and potential irritants that can harm your skin, depending on your skin’s tolerance.
Below you’ll find some of the most effective Toner formulations on the market in our opinion: