NIOXIN Cleanser Review:Ingredients, Side Effects, Detailed Review And More.
What is NIOXIN Clarifying Cleanser?
As per manufacturer claims,NIOXIN Clarifying Cleanser is a shampoo designed to clean hair of chlorine, built up styling products, and hard water deposits to restore shine and softness. It is meant to be used as an occasional deep clean once a week or as needed to clear away buildup.
NIOXIN specializes in powerful plant-based hair products that seek to restore and heal hair and all hair-related issues by focusing on the health of the scalp.
Oddly, NIOXIN Clarifying Cleanser is not listed on the manufacturer’s site, but it is available through a large number of online retailers such as Jet.com. There is a “cleanser” product in their System 1 Hair Care Kit, but it is not called a clarifying cleanser, so it is unclear if this is the same product. It isn’t sold individually either way.
What are the Ingredients in NIOXIN Clarifying Cleanser?
Unfortunately, no ingredient list for this product has been provided as the company hasn’t listed it on their site. None of the online merchants that sell it are able to provide it either.
How To Apply NIOXIN Clarifying Cleanser
- Apply to wet hair.
- Spread the product into the scalp and down into the hair.
- Let the product foam for at least one minute, then rinse thoroughly. Use once a week to prevent buildup.
- You may need to use it more often at first to get rid of any buildup you already have.
Advantages of NIOXIN Clarifying Cleanser
- Removes stubborn buildup in the hair, such as chlorine and styling products, However ingredients information is not available of this product.
- Restore shine and softness to hair.
- Keeps hair healthy.
Disadvantages of NIOXIN Clarifying Cleanser
- No documentation backing the company’s claims of the product’s effectiveness is readily supplied.
- Not available on the manufacturer’s site (at least not by itself)
- No ingredient list provided.
- It is unclear if the company’s money-back guarantee applies to this product.
Final Verdict : NIOXIN Cleanser
NIOXIN Clarifying Cleanser does not have an official website. The manufacturer does not list it, though it is possible that it is the same formula as the cleanser provided in their System 1 kit, but that is unconfirmed. While the company seeks to use plants as the key ingredients in their formulas, the lack of an ingredient list and documentation backing the effectiveness of this product makes it unclear if the formula is natural or if it is actually effective, though there are a number of positive reviews online.
Below you’ll find some of the most effective Facial Cleansers formulations on the market in our opinion: