Nivea Anti Cellulite Cream Review: Ingredients, Side Effects, Detailed Review And More.
What Is Nivea Anti Cellulite Cream?
Nivea Skin Firming and Toning Gel-Cream, US $10 for 189 g, has been formulated to help you banish the unsightly appearance of new and stubborn cellulites which, we no know, are caused by trapped fat cells that push against your skin as they become bigger, and the skin fibers that trap them which pull the surface of your skin down.
With key ingredients that include Coenzyme Q10, lotus extracts, and L-Carnitine, this product is designed to help you flush out the toxins that are causing your cellulites to budge.
This product has been formulated and is manufactured by Nivea, one of the first companies to earn a reputation for high quality products sold for drugstore tag prices.
What Are The Ingredients In Nivea Anti Cellulite Cream?
- Coenzyme Q10: Gives skin in affected area a significant moisture boost as this ingredient acts like a moisture magnet, drawing in more moisture into your skin which causes it to plump then, releases it back to the surface in a sequenced manner that keeps your skin feeling comfortably well hydrated for longer. Although it can leads to allergic skin rashes!
- Natural Lotus Extract: Promotes and improves your skin’s resiliency to damage, this ingredient reinforces your skin’s outer barrier, protects your skin from unnecessary moisture loss, and enhances your skin’s vitality as it tightens your skin fibers.
- L-Carnitine: Enhances cellular metabolism so that toxins, unwanted fats and excess fluids may be flushed out from your body and not to be stored as unsightly cellulites.
How To Apply Nivea Anti Cellulite Cream
- Nivea Skin Firming and Toning Gel-Cream must be applied on clean, clear and dry skin affected by cellulites on the thighs, stomach, buttocks, underarms or, elsewhere on your body where skin shows up as dimpled.
- Apply generous amounts of the product and safely increase frequency of application throughout the day as you desire.
Benefits Of Nivea Anti Cellulite Cream
- Manufacturer claims to deliver visible improvements that show denser, firmer skin in just 2 weeks.
- Product is formulated to improve the tone of your skin and smoothen the appearance of cellulites.
- Contains a combination of ingredients that are known to enhance fluid and toxin drainage, and improve cellular metabolism which should facilitate excretion of unwanted fats that cause cellulites to appear.
Disadvantages of Nivea Anti Cellulite Cream
- Product contains fragrance ingredients, denatured alcohol, artificial colorants, and butylene glycol, all of which are well known to cause severe skin irritations for all skin types which makes this product not recommended for use by people with sensitive and problematic skin.
- Product contains phenoxyethanol, a neurotoxin that affects healthy brain and nerve functioning at toxic levels.
- There is nothing in the formula that will make your skin show longer lasting improvements that last for months, if not years.
Final Verdict: Nivea Skin Firming and Toning Gel-Cream
Nivea Skin Firming and Toning Gel-Cream contains a very limited lineup of ingredients but one which, nevertheless, can cause improvements as to how your cellulites appear. Albeit, improvements are negligible or, unnoticeable at best. Besides there is hardly any ingredient in the formula that will help your skin benefit from longer-lasting results.
Cellulite refers to fat deposits under the surface of the skin giving it a dimpled, irregular appearance. The vast majority of women have cellulite, some estimates are as high as 90 percent. Cellulite is routinely found in the thighs, hips, buttocks, and stomach. Unfortunately, maintaining an optimal body weight, eating healthy, staying active, and even regular exercise may not be enough to combat cellulite.
Below you’ll find some of the most effective cellulite cream formulations on the market today, in our opinion.
Our Top Cellulite Creams Product
**This is a subjective assessment based on the strength of the available information and our estimation of efficacy.
*Results may vary. The information contained in this website is provided for general informational purposes only. No medical claims are implied in this content, and the information herein is not intended be used for self diagnosis or self trealment of any condition.
Disclosure of Material Connection: Some of the links in the post above are "associate sales links." This means if you click on the link and purchase an item, we will receive a commission Regardless, we only recommend products or services which we use personally and/or believe will add value to our readers. We are disclosing this in accordance with the Federal Trade Commission's 16 CFR, Part 255: "Guides Concerning the Use of Endorsements and Testimonials."