NIVEA Body Good-bye Cellulite Review : Ingredients, Side Effects, Detailed Review And More
What Is NIVEA Body Good-Bye Cellulite?
As per the manufacturer, The NIVEA Good-bye Cellulite Program offers an internal and external approach to cellulite reduction that relies on the amino acid derivative L-Carnitine, a naturally occurring substance in the skin involved in the metabolism of fat. The product line aims to tone and smooth the skin after two weeks of use and produce a visible reduction of the appearance of cellulite after four weeks of use. But it may cause redness on skin. As with most cellulite reducing products, the act of massaging the topical product is listed as very important part of the process to increase blood circulation to the problem areas.
What Are The Ingredients In NIVEA Body Good-Bye Cellulite?
- Glycerin: It may help skin retain moisture while reducing inflammation. It is also used to moisture on your skin.
- Butylene Glycol: Preservative that prevents products from drying out. However it may cause a rash around the eyes or skin irritation.
- Water/ Aqua: It helps in retaining the moisture of the skin making it moist and soft with a glowy effect.
Benefits Of NIVEA Body Good-Bye Cellulite
- Easy to use.
- Available in mass market retail stores, so consumers can easily evaluate the product before purchase.
- It helps to retain moisture in skin but it may leads to skin irritation.
Disadvantages Of NIVEA Body Good-Bye Cellulite
- No free product sample is offered.
- No complete list of ingredients provided on official website.
- No user testimonials are present on the official website.
- Capsule form of product does not seem to be available for purchase through standard online retailers.
Final Verdict : NIVEA Body Good-bye Cellulite
NIVEA Body Good-bye Cellulite is an accessible line of anti cellulite products. The company does not make outlandish or unrealistic claims about the products or their results, but offers a fairly straightforward, minimalist approach to reducing the appearance of cellulite. While the capsule formula seems more difficult to find, the products are available both online and in retail drugstores for a more reasonable price than similarly marketed cellulite products. It does not offer money back guarantee.
Cellulite refers to fat deposits under the surface of the skin giving it a dimpled, irregular appearance. The vast majority of women have cellulite, some estimates are as high as 90 percent. Cellulite is routinely found in the thighs, hips, buttocks, and stomach. Unfortunately, maintaining an optimal body weight, eating healthy, staying active, and even regular exercise may not be enough to combat cellulite.
Below you’ll find some of the most effective cellulite cream formulations on the market today, in our opinion.
Our Top Cellulite Creams Product
**This is a subjective assessment based on the strength of the available information and our estimation of efficacy.
*Results may vary. The information contained in this website is provided for general informational purposes only. No medical claims are implied in this content, and the information herein is not intended be used for self diagnosis or self trealment of any condition.
Disclosure of Material Connection: Some of the links in the post above are "associate sales links." This means if you click on the link and purchase an item, we will receive a commission Regardless, we only recommend products or services which we use personally and/or believe will add value to our readers. We are disclosing this in accordance with the Federal Trade Commission's 16 CFR, Part 255: "Guides Concerning the Use of Endorsements and Testimonials."