What Is Nivea Cellular Anti-Age Skin Rejuvenation Eye Cream?
Beiersdorf is the manufacturer behind NIVEA. The company boasts of more than 125 years of success and experience in formulating and marketing skincare brands that include NIVEA, La Prairie, Elastoplast, Elastoplast Sport, Eucerin, and Leuko. The success of these products are a testament of the manufacturer’s good reputation that has earned the trust of consumers worldwide for delivering quality results.
With Nivea Cellular Anti-Age Skin Rejuvenation Eye Cream, the company claims to support anti-aging and even reverse signs of skin aging around the eye area. The product is claimed to provide both instant skin firming and longer term anti-aging effect that lasts.
For just $22, get a 40 ml bottle of Nivea Cellular Anti-Age Skin Rejuvenation Eye Cream, made especially to fight signs of aging on mature skin. This product visibly and noticeably improves skin moisturization, instantly firming skin and gives skin a more youthful and more radiant glow.
Nivea Cellular Anti-Age Skin Rejuvenation Eye Cream – Does It Really Work?
Your entire face undergoes the natural aging process which results from the biologically slowing down of collagen and elastin production which, among many processes, sets the wheel of skin repair and restructuring turning. Skin around your eye area, however, needs special care because skin is thinnest around these parts.
Nivea Cellular Anti-Age Skin Rejuvenation Eye Cream is designed to provide you with that special care skin around your eyes requires. With a light-weight formulation that contains the product’s active ingredients — hyaluronic acid, magnolia extract and creatine — Nivea Cellular Anti-Age Skin Rejuvenation Eye Cream powers up the skin’s natural ability to renew and repair itself.
The result is more moisturized, more youthful skin you can see and feel. You get rid of tired look and enjoy skin that is softer, smoother and silkier.
What Are The Ingredients In Nivea Cellular Anti-Age Skin Rejuvenation EyeCream?
The active ingredients infused in every bottle of Nivea Cellular Anti-Age Skin Rejuvenation Eye Cream include:
- Magnolia Extract: Magnolia Extract, a powerful antioxidant that boosts the antioxidant levels in skin to help protect it from further damage
- Hyaluronic Acid: Hyaluronic Acid, naturally present in and produced by skin, facilitates better skin moisturization and better ability of the skin to lock in moisture and protect skin from moisture loss.
- Creatine: Creatine, also naturally present in the body, acts as the power house for all tissues, including the skin. It supplies the skin’s energy needs to keep skin repair and rejuvenation running.
- Glycerin: May help skin retain moisture while reducing inflammation but also can cause skin irritation to sensitive skin.
How To Apply Nivea Cellular Anti-Age Skin Rejuvenation EyeCream
- Apply day and night on thoroughly cleansed and toned skin.
- For best results, use with other products in the NIVEA cellular anti-age system.
Benefits Of Nivea Cellular Anti-Age Skin Rejuvenation Eye Cream
- Instant skin firming you can see and feel
- Longer term protection and reversal of signs of skin aging that lasts
Disadvantages Of Nivea Cellular Anti-Age Skin Rejuvenation Eye Cream
No product drawbacks to highlight.
Does Nivea Cellular Anti-Age Skin Rejuvenation Eye Cream have Any Side Effects?
Product contains phenoxyethanol which, the US Food and Drug Administration, has warned to possibly cause damage to the central nervous system.
Final Verdict: Nivea Cellular Anti-Age Skin Rejuvenation EyeCream
If you are looking for a product that works wonders on your aging skin, might as well try one that is manufactured by a reputable skincare brand. Nivea Cellular Anti-Age Skin Rejuvenation Eye Cream gives you research based formulation and should deliver results. It will be so much better if the product will also be rid of phenoxyethanol. Because it can leads your skin to be fragile.