Nivea Cellular Anti-Age Skin Rejuvenation Eye Cream
Are you tired of sporting tired eyes everyday that actually feels heavy on the lids? You could be suffering from more than just lack of sleep. Your skin may already be undergoing signs of aging as a result of chronic stress, sleepless nights, years of neglect, poor hygiene, poor diet and even lack of regular physical exercise.
When you’re in your 30s, you are certainly in that phase where skin repair and restructuring are slowing down but, if you’re in your 20s and are already beginning to notice wrinkles around your eyes, you may be undergoing premature aging which is much worse.
News flash for you! Skincare products today have become so powerful and potent that clinical treatments and botox injections are quickly becoming unnecessary. Take advantage of these skincare developments rather than feeling sorry for your skin aging woes.
About Nivea Cellular Anti-Age Skin Rejuvenation Eye Cream
For just $22, get a 40 ml bottle of Nivea Cellular Anti-Age Skin Rejuvenation Eye Cream, made especially to fight signs of aging on mature skin. This product visibly and noticeably improves skin moisturization, instantly firming skin and gives skin a more youthful and more radiant glow.
Manufacturer information and its claims about Nivea Cellular Anti-Age Skin Rejuvenation Eye Cream
Beiersdorf is the manufacturer behind NIVEA. The company boasts of more than 125 years of success and experience in formulating and marketing skincare brands that include NIVEA, La Prairie, Elastoplast, Elastoplast Sport, Eucerin, and Leuko. The success of these products are a testament of the manufacturer’s good reputation that has earned the trust of consumers worldwide for delivering quality results.
With Nivea Cellular Anti-Age Skin Rejuvenation Eye Cream, the company claims to support anti-aging and even reverse signs of skin aging around the eye area. The product is claimed to provide both instant skin firming and longer term anti-aging effect that lasts.
How Does Nivea Cellular Anti-Age Skin Rejuvenation Eye Cream Work?
Your entire face undergoes the natural aging process which results from the biologically slowing down of collagen and elastin production which, among many processes, sets the wheel of skin repair and restructuring turning. Skin around your eye area, however, needs special care because skin is thinnest around these parts.
Nivea Cellular Anti-Age Skin Rejuvenation Eye Cream is designed to provide you with that special care skin around your eyes requires. With a light-weight formulation that contains the product’s active ingredients — hyaluronic acid, magnolia extract and creatine — Nivea Cellular Anti-Age Skin Rejuvenation Eye Cream powers up the skin’s natural ability to renew and repair itself.
The result is more moisturized, more youthful skin you can see and feel. You get rid of tired look and enjoy skin that is softer, smoother and silkier.
Nivea Cellular Anti-Age Skin Rejuvenation EyeCream Ingredients
The active ingredients infused in every bottle of Nivea Cellular Anti-Age Skin Rejuvenation Eye Cream include:
- Magnolia Extract, a powerful antioxidant that boosts the antioxidant levels in skin to help protect it from further damage
- Hyaluronic Acid, naturally present in and produced by skin, facilitates better skin moisturization and better ability of the skin to lock in moisture and protect skin from moisture loss.
- Creatine, also naturally present in the body, acts as the power house for all tissues, including the skin. It supplies the skin’s energy needs to keep skin repair and rejuvenation running.
The product’s full ingredients list enumerated below:
Aqua Cyclomethicone Glycerin Polymethylsilsesquioxane Ethylhexyl Cocoate Ethylhexyl Stearate Methylpropanediol Cetearyl Alcohol Magnolia Officinalis Bark Extract Creatine 1-Methylhydantoin-2-Imide Sodium Hyaluronate Sodium Stearoyl Glutamate Dimethiconol Sodium Acrylates/C10-30 Alkyl Acrylate Crosspolymer 1,2-Hexanediol Phenoxyethanol Sodium Chloride Limonene Linalool Citronellol Benzyl Alcohol Geraniol Alpha-Isomethyl Ionone Parfum
Nivea Cellular Anti-Age Skin Rejuvenation Eye Cream Benefits
- Instant skin firming you can see and feel
- Longer term protection and reversal of signs of skin aging that lasts
- Better nourished skin
- More intense skin moisturization
- Increased antioxidant protection from the damaging effects of free radicals
- Continued product use results to better functioning skin repair and rejuvenation process to help restructure damaged skin and renew old and dead skin cells
- Based on science and research
Nivea Cellular Anti-Age Skin Rejuvenation Eye Cream Drawbacks
No product drawbacks to highlight.
Apply day and night on thoroughly cleansed and toned skin. For best results, use with other products in the NIVEA cellular anti-age system.
Use only as indicated.
Nivea Cellular Anti-Age Skin Rejuvenation Eye Cream Side Effects
Product contains phenoxyethanol which, the US Food and Drug Administration, has warned to possibly cause damage to the central nervous system.
Who can use Nivea Cellular Anti-Age Skin Rejuvenation Eye Cream?
Product is especially formulated for men and women with mature skin. Pregnant women and lactating mothers are strongly discouraged from using this product.
If you are looking for a product that works wonders on your aging skin, might as well try one that is manufactured by a reputable skincare brand. Nivea Cellular Anti-Age Skin Rejuvenation Eye Cream gives you research based formulation and should deliver results. It will be so much better if the product will also be rid of phenoxyethanol.
Below you’ll find some of the most effective eye cream formulations on the market today, in our opinion.
Our Top Eye Creams
Also Remember These Dermatologist Recommended Important Tips:
- Age has nothing to do with the lines that appear on the corners of your eyes... it's a combination of heredity and careless abuse of the area.
- Skin is skin... it all needs to be cared for in one way or another. For my younger readers, this means not pulling on the skin when removing eye makeup.
- The eye area is prone to fine lines and wrinkles, so it is really important not over-work the area, squint, and stay away from smokey rooms. Your eyes won't like that either.
- One of the best ways to protect this area of your face is to put on a pair of sunglasses every single time you go outside spring, summer, fall and winter.
- There are very few oil glands in the eye area, so it can dry out very quickly, especially if you spend a great deal of time out of doors.
- When you chose an eye cream, be sure to choose one that is especially formulated for this delicate skin. Don't use a day cream that could be full of ingredients that will irritate this area. Too rich a cream can cause as many problems as ignoring the area.