Nivea Q10 Plus Anti Wrinkle Eye Cream
Wrinkles, fine lines they all make you feel distressed right at that instant when you first discover them starting to appear around your eyes. They are all part of our naturally aging body and skin alright but, that does not stop anybody from wanting to look much younger than their real age though.
Most especially at this point in time when so many products claiming to reduce or completely vanish wrinkles abound, front-back and center. Now, more than ever, aging skin is benefitting from the latest in scientific skincare innovations, including the discovery and formulation of products that contain CoQ10 or ubiquinone. There is simply no excuse left for you to look older than your real age. Come to think of it, age should no longer dictate how you should look – it’s just a number!
About Nivea Q10 Plus Anti Wrinkle Eye Cream
Nivea Q10 Plus Anti Wrinkle Eye Cream which sells for $15, on the average for every 15ml tube, claims to reverse the appearance of wrinkles while simultaneously blotting out dark circles under the eye.
This product’s sheer, feather lighweight texture allows the product ingredients to penetrate the skin more easily and deeply so that the product’s ingredients can work wonders to skin around your eye area in no time. Get to see and experience results at the soonest possible time.
Unlike your average facial moisturizer, Nivea Q10 Plus Anti Wrinkle Eye Cream is specially formulated to cater to the special needs of the wrinkled skin around your eyes. Infused with CoQ10, also known as ubiquinone, Nivea Q10 Plus Anti Wrinkle Eye Cream acts both as a vitamin and as an antioxidant. This powerful ingredient communicates to your skin cells, in effect turning on the switch that starts the skin repair and renewal. Simultaneously, it also protects your skin from further damage.
Manufacturer Information and its Claims about Nivea Q10 Plus Anti Wrinkle Eye Cream
Beiersdorf is the company behind NIVEA, a world-renowned and well-respected skincare brand which has become a steady household staple for the past 125 years and over.
With Nivea Q10 Plus Anti Wrinkle Eye Cream, NIVEA promises to improve the appearance of wrinkled, aging skin around the eye area, while preventing wrinkles and damage around the eye area from showing up at all.
How Does Nivea Q10 Plus Anti Wrinkle Eye Cream Work?
The main ingredient in Nivea Q10 Plus Anti Wrinkle Eye Cream is Coenzyme CoQ10, also known as Ubiquinone. It has the same effect on skin as do vitamins. It powers up skin cells and communicates to them so that the skin repair and renewal processes can begin. Acting like an antioxidant, this ingredient also effectively shields the skin from further damage, thereby inhibiting the appearance of wrinkles, fine lines, and crow’s feet.
The complex also includes deeply penetrating skin moisturizers and conditioners which, together, instantly plump skin and makes it more elastic and youthful looking.
Nivea Q10 Plus Anti Wrinkle Eye Cream Ingredients
Nivea Q10 Plus Anti Wrinkle Eye Cream is made from the following ingredients, grouped according to their functional roles in this product’s formulation:
- Solvent: Aqua, Methylpropanediol, 1,2-Hexanediol
- Moisturizers / Skin Conditioners / Emollients: Glycerin, Cyclomethicone, Glyceryl Stearate, Dimethicone, C12-15 Alkyl Benzoate, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Cetearyl Alcohol, Octyldodecanol, Hydrogenated Vegetable Oil,Pimpinella Anisum Fruit Extract, Ethylhexylglycerin, Paraffinum Liquidum, Hydrogenated Palm Glycerides
- Vitamins / Antioxidants: Ubiquinone
- Stabilizers / Texturizers: Nylon-12, Tapioca Starch, Cera Microcristallina, Potassium Cetyl Phosphate, Trisodium EDTA, Sodium Acrylates/C10-30 Alkyl Acrylate Crosspolymer, Carbomer
- Preservative: Phenoxyethanol
- Colorant: CI 77891
Nivea Q10 Plus Anti Wrinkle Eye Cream Benefits
- Does not leave a stinging feeling on the eyes
- Improves the appearance of dark under eye circles
- Reverses wrinkles around the eye area
Nivea Q10 Plus Anti Wrinkle Eye Cream Drawbacks
No product drawbacks have been noted.
Nivea Q10 Plus Anti Wrinkle Eye Cream Dosage Instructions
Use makeup remover to loosen tough makeup and eliminate these from your skin. Cleanse your skin thoroughly with a gentle face cleanser, and follow through with toner to draw out excess oil and grime from your pores. Apply Nivea Q10 Plus Anti Wrinkle Eye Cream to skin around both eyes. Massage in and wait for the product to be fully absorbed by your skin before topping with your face cream.
Nivea Q10 Plus Anti Wrinkle Eye Cream Precautions
Nivea Q10 plus Anti Wrinkle Eye Cream is for external use only.
Avoid contact with the eyes.
Nivea Q10 Plus Anti Wrinkle Eye Cream Side Effects
- Product contains phenoxyethanol, known to cause adverse effects to the central nervous system.
- Product contains Potassium Cetyl Phosphate, a well-known skin irritant
- Product contains Paraffinum Liquidum, a well-known irritant which has also been reported to be toxic to vital organs
- Product contains Titanium Dioxide, which raises the red flag for being possibly either carcinogenic or easily contaminated by toxic and carcinogenic substances
Who can use Nivea Q10 Plus Anti Wrinkle Eye Cream?
Both men and women with wrinkling skin, particularly around the eye area, should use this product. Nivea Q10 Plus Anti Wrinkle Eye Cream is not suited for use on very young skin. Pregnant women and nursing mothers are generally discouraged from using this product.
Nivea Q10 Plus Anti Wrinkle Eye Cream offers you a wrinkle solution you can trust can and will deliver real results – after all, it’s Nivea.
Below you’ll find some of the most effective eye cream formulations on the market today, in our opinion.
Our Top Eye Creams
Also Remember These Dermatologist Recommended Important Tips:
- Age has nothing to do with the lines that appear on the corners of your eyes... it's a combination of heredity and careless abuse of the area.
- Skin is skin... it all needs to be cared for in one way or another. For my younger readers, this means not pulling on the skin when removing eye makeup.
- The eye area is prone to fine lines and wrinkles, so it is really important not over-work the area, squint, and stay away from smokey rooms. Your eyes won't like that either.
- One of the best ways to protect this area of your face is to put on a pair of sunglasses every single time you go outside spring, summer, fall and winter.
- There are very few oil glands in the eye area, so it can dry out very quickly, especially if you spend a great deal of time out of doors.
- When you chose an eye cream, be sure to choose one that is especially formulated for this delicate skin. Don't use a day cream that could be full of ingredients that will irritate this area. Too rich a cream can cause as many problems as ignoring the area.