Nivea Sun Creme Care UVCream Review: Ingredients, Side Effects, Detailed Review And More
What is Nivea Sun Creme Care UV Cream?
As per the manufacturer, Nivea Sun Cream Care UV Cream Sunscreen SPF 50+ PA++++, US $17 for a 50 g tube, is a Japanese-made formulation for Nivea, which provides both UV protection as well as deliver moisturizing skin benefits. However, no substantial evidence is available to prove it is effective.
Nivea is manufactured and distributed by the German leading company, Beiersdorf. The brand has a robust and solid reputation for providing professional over-the-counter skin care products for more than 125 years. Its good reputation is equally backed up by its continued successful distribution of other brands that, like Nivea, have grown to become household names, that includes Elastoplast, Eucerin, and the luxury skincare brand, La Prairie.
Nivea Sun Cream Care UV Cream: Does it really work?
Protect and moisturize — These two functions are the overall goals of this product. It delivers these with highly regarded moisturizers but, there is no mention about the sunscreen actives along with their respective concentration in the formula.
This product protects from UV and delivers moisturization as an added benefit.
What are the Ingredients in Nivea Sun Creme Care UV Cream?
There is no mention of this products’ full ingredients list anywhere but we know it consists of the following:
- Sunscreen actives: There is no mention in any reference, basically function to protect your skin from UVA and UVB
- Jojoba Oil: Render this formula its moisturizing properties
- Squalane: Deep nourishes your skin
- Hyaluronic Acid: Acts as a humectant, this ingredient helps your skin hold on to more moisture longer. However if you are allergic to hyaluronic acid, your face and throat areas will become swollen after exposure to this ingredient.
Benefits of Nivea Sun Creme Care UV Cream
- This product provides both sun protection and moisturizing functions.However, no substantial evidence is available to prove it is effective.
- The formula protects your skin from UV for longer periods of time.
Disadvantages of Nivea Sun Creme Care UV Cream
- The manufacturer fails to provide the full product ingredient list which makes it impossible to assess product efficacy in delivering on its claims, as well as provide information necessary to evaluate product safety.
- This product may not be widely available in some territories.
- Several Nivea Sun Cream Care UV Cream Sunscreen SPF 50+ PA++++ reviews posted online by users from different parts of the world claim commented that this product is endangering the public and should not even be sold.
Does Nivea Sun Creme Care UV Cream have any Side Effects?
Based on this product’s composition, kin irritations and allergic reactions due to several ingredients, including skin care actives, most especially if these are chemical sunscreens which are toxic and have the potential to adversely affect your overall health and well-being.
How to apply Nivea Sun Creme Care UV Cream?
For best results, the manufacturer suggests that-
- Nivea Sun Cream Care UV Cream Sunscreen SPF 50+ PA++++ must be applied at least 15 minutes before sun exposure.
- Reapply every two hours throughout the day or, depending on how soon and how intense your skin burns.
- You can also reapply after sweating or, after getting wet.
Final Verdict : Nivea Sun Creme Care UV Cream
Nivea Sun Cream Care UV Cream Sunscreen SPF 50+ PA++++ is a broad spectrum sunscreen that appears to protect some while leaving out others. Unfortunately, without a full ingredients disclosure, it’s impossible to countercheck for efficacy and safety. Also, there is no clear mention of any Return policy on the official website.
Below you’ll find some of the most effective Sunscreens formulations on the market in our opinion:
Our Top Sunscreens
**This is a subjective assessment based on the strength of the available information and our estimation of efficacy.
*Results may vary. The information contained in this website is provided for general informational purposes only. No medical claims are implied in this content, and the information herein is not intended be used for self diagnosis or self trealment of any condition.
Disclosure of Material Connection: Some of the links in the post above are "associate sales links." This means if you click on the link and purchase an item, we will receive a commission Regardless, we only recommend products or services which we use personally and/or believe will add value to our readers. We are disclosing this in accordance with the Federal Trade Commission's 16 CFR, Part 255: "Guides Concerning the Use of Endorsements and Testimonials."