Nivea Sun Light Feel Daily Face Veil SPF30 Review : Ingredients, Side Effects, Detailed Review And More
What Is Nivea Sun Light Feel Daily Face Veil SPF30?
As per the manufacturer, Nivea Sun Light Feel Daily Face Veil SPF30 is a powerful sunblock that makes use of a special, maximum protection UVA/UVB filter system in order to provide maximum face protection. It is said to be a non-greasy formulation that doesn’t have any solid particles. It is designed to be quickly absorbed by the skin for optimum coverage. The sunscreen is lightweight and ideal for daily use even under makeup. However, there are some concerns regarding the ingredient Oxybenzone since it is extremely damaging to the environment specifically coral reefs.
Nivea is one of the biggest skin care brands in the world. It has a good reputation in the industry with over years of experience in offering skin care products. The company is known for their modern research centers all over the world which enables them to offer innovative and high-quality cosmetic products. Nivea is one of the most well-known skin care brands today and their very wide range of products is available in most retail establishments all over the world
Nivea Sun Light Feel Daily Face Veil SPF30 – Does It Really Work?
- Uses a powerful filter system that provides maximum protection from UVA and UVB rays
- Doesn’t contain solid particles
- Non-greasy formulation that is easily absorbed by the skin
Nivea Sun Protect and Light Feel Daily Face Veil SPF30 uses a lightweight formula that is non-greasy for effective yet comfortable protection from the sun. It creates a protective veil that will guard against both UVA and UVB rays of the sun for maximum coverage. The formulation is perfect for wearing under makeup since it is very light. It protects from sun damage which can help prevent premature aging signs on the skin. However, the user should remember to avoid prolonged sun exposure and/or wear protective clothing including hats and eyewear during times of sun exposure.
What Are The Ingredients In Nivea Sun Light Feel Daily Face Veil SPF30?
The active ingredients of the product include the most powerful sun protection compounds in the world which are as follows:
- Octylmethoxycinnamate (75mg/g): This ingredient protects the skin from sunburn and other damaging effects of the sun.
- Octyl salicylate (50mg/g): The salicylate component absorbs ultraviolet light and protects the skin from the harmful effects of exposure to sunlight.
- Oxybenzone(30mg/g): This ingredient primary function is to absorb ultraviolet light, but some research shows oxybenzone can be absorbed through the skin. Although this ingredient may cause skin to become more sensitive.
- OctylTriazone(30mg/g): This ingredient is a UV filter.
Benefits Of Nivea Sun Light Feel Daily Face Veil SPF30
- It has a non-greasy and lightweight feel
- The product can be applied under makeup
- It may help in protecting the skin from premature aging. Although the active ingredients is not that impressive.
Disadvantages Of Nivea Sun Light Feel Daily Face Veil SPF30
- Some users say it leaves an oily residue.
- It isn’t very fast absorbing as claimed.
- There are users saying it can cause breakouts.
- Not suitable for all skin types.
How To Apply Nivea Sun Light Feel Daily Face Veil SPF30
For best results the manufacturer suggest:
- Use Nivea Sun Protect and Light Feel Daily Face Veil SPF30 every day.
- Apply a liberal amount on your face 15 to 20 minutes prior to sun exposure.
- Re-apply after towelling, excessive sweating or swimming.
- Avoid contact with your eyes since it is irritating.
Final Verdict : Nivea Sun Light Feel Daily Face Veil SPF30
All in all, Nivea Sun Light Feel Daily Face Veil SPF30 is a very good sun protection product worth trying. The texture is lightweight and it is non-greasy which makes it ideal for everyday use. Although the active ingredients used in the formula is not that impressive.
Below you’ll find some of the most effective Sunscreens formulations on the market in our opinion:
Our Top Sunscreens
**This is a subjective assessment based on the strength of the available information and our estimation of efficacy.
*Results may vary. The information contained in this website is provided for general informational purposes only. No medical claims are implied in this content, and the information herein is not intended be used for self diagnosis or self trealment of any condition.
Disclosure of Material Connection: Some of the links in the post above are "associate sales links." This means if you click on the link and purchase an item, we will receive a commission Regardless, we only recommend products or services which we use personally and/or believe will add value to our readers. We are disclosing this in accordance with the Federal Trade Commission's 16 CFR, Part 255: "Guides Concerning the Use of Endorsements and Testimonials."