No.7 Eye Cream: Does No.7 Eye Cream Work?
No.7 Eye Cream – Overview
No.7 Eye Cream is manufactured by internationally known company, Boots. Part of the Protect and Perfect range, it is designed to target signs of aging that occur in the eye area. The Boot’s official website is very professional and while it showcases their full range of products, which number in the hundreds, very little individual product information is provided. However, the eye cream is said to be patent-pending, implying that it being clinically tested successfully, and it has won industry and media awards.
Boot’s products are readily available in the U.K. but can also be purchased through the website at a cost of $30.00, although no money back guarantees are shown.
No.7 Eye Cream – Product Descripton
Unfortunately there is very limited information as to how the Eye Cream works, apart from the fact that it helps to moisturize the skin and eliminate lines and wrinkles. Additionally it is said to address under eye puffiness and discoloration and likely contains a number of intense moisturizing substances. However, absolutely no ingredients are listed, not even the key active ones. No.7 Eye Cream has been dermatologist tested and is suitable for sensitive skin types.
No.7 Eye Cream – Advantage
- Boots is an established British company
- The formula is hypo-allergenic
- The product website is professional
- The ordering process is secure
- No.7 Eye Cream is affordable
No.7 Eye Cream – Drawbacks
- Clinical studies are not shown
- No ingredients are listed
- Before and after photos are not shown
- The returns policy is not known
- The website contains limited information
No.7 Eye Cream – The Bottom Line
It is unfortunate that such a reputable company as Boot’s does not consider their customers more by providing comprehensive information about their products. However, because of their reputation for delivering good products, most consumers would feel confident in purchasing No.7 Eye Cream anyway, knowing that the treatment will likely have a positive effect on reducing some of the worst signs of aging eye skin.
Top Eye Creams
Also Remember These Dermatologist Recommended Important Tips:
- Age has nothing to do with the lines that appear on the corners of your eyes... it's a combination of heredity and careless abuse of the area.
- Skin is skin... it all needs to be cared for in one way or another. For my younger readers, this means not pulling on the skin when removing eye makeup.
- The eye area is prone to fine lines and wrinkles, so it is really important not over-work the area, squint, and stay away from smokey rooms. Your eyes won't like that either.
- One of the best ways to protect this area of your face is to put on a pair of sunglasses every single time you go outside spring, summer, fall and winter.
- There are very few oil glands in the eye area, so it can dry out very quickly, especially if you spend a great deal of time out of doors.
- When you chose an eye cream, be sure to choose one that is especially formulated for this delicate skin. Don't use a day cream that could be full of ingredients that will irritate this area. Too rich a cream can cause as many problems as ignoring the area.
**This is a subjective assessment based on the strength of the available information and our estimation of efficacy.
*Results may vary. The information contained in this website is provided for general informational purposes only. No medical claims are implied in this content, and the information herein is not intended be used for self diagnosis or self treatment of any condition.
Disclosure of Material Connection: Some of the links in the post above are "associate sales links." This means if you click on the link and purchase an item, we will receive a commission. Regardless, we only recommend products or services which we use personally and/or believe will add value to our readers. We are disclosing this in accordance with the Federal Trade Commission's 16 CFR, Part 255: "Guides Concerning the Use of Endorsements and Testimonials."