Vichy Normaderm Anti Aging Review: Is This The Best Choice For You?
Vichy Normaderm Anti Aging, US $37 for 50 ml, is a skin perfecting cream that promises to correct signs of skin aging even before these get the chance to manifest on your skin. More specifically, this product is formulated to deliver the following beauty and anti-aging benefits for your skin:
- Even out your skin’s texture
- Tighten your skin for a smoother surface
- Make wrinkles and fine lines appear less visible
- Brighten your overall complexion
- Purify your pores to bring out clearer, blemish-free skin
Vichy is a brand that banks on the Vichy Thermal Water Spa found in France, which the company uses as the base ingredient for all of its products.
Vichy Normaderm Anti Aging Ingredients
- Vichy Mineralizing Thermal Water: Contains 15 minerals that are essential in restoring excellent levels of skin nutrition to fuel repairs and regeneration functions
- Glycolic Acid: Facilitates skin exfoliation, gently lifting the top layer of your skin to stimulate skin regeneration and renewal
- LHA (Lipophilic hydroxy acid): Supports glycolic acid in lifting and eliminating your skin’s top layer while also attracting in more fats to flock to the surface of your skin, making it appear plumper, firmer, and smoother
- Vitamin C: Revitalizes your skin cells so that these can be reawakened to perform repair and rejuvenating tasks promptly and with greater efficiency
- Kaolin and Silica: Minerals that absorb excess oil from your skin while simultaneously functioning to fill in bumps and void spaces on the surface, making your skin appear smoother and better toned
- Salicylic Acid: Helps in regulating excess oils and time skin shedding to prevent dry skin from clogging your pores
Use Vichy Normaderm Anti Aging day and night. Apply a dime-sized amount on face, neck and chest.
Vichy Normaderm Anti Aging Advantages
- This product is specially formulated for mature, aging skin and has been guaranteed by the manufacturer to be ideal for use on acne-prone skin.
- The product formula is paraben-free, allergy-tested, oil-free, non-comedogenic, non-greasy, fast-absorbent, and gives off a matte finish.
- A Normaderm anti aging review recounted how the product works wonders for the user’s oily skin.
Vichy Normaderm Anti Aging Disadvantages
- This product contains butylene glycol, artificial colorants, fragrance ingredients and denatured alcohol, both of which can severely cause skin irritation on contact, and cause permanent damages to the skin matrix that can compromise your skin’s ability to scavenge for moisture and hold it in.
- It is hard to believe how a product that can be severely irritating to your skin can bring it anti-aging benefits.
- A Normaderm anti aging review highlighted the extremely drying effect and irritating nature.
Vichy Normaderm Anti Aging is designed to provide your skin with an at-home, daily peel. Whether a product that functions that way is an excellent addition to your routine or not depends on what kind of routine you are following and what skin type you have. What’s for certain is that the rather irritating ingredients in this product can lead to permanent damages on your skin. We believe you need a better product for the same kind of effect.
As we age the composition, texture and appearance of our skin changes. Signs of skin aging include wrinkles, fine lines, loss of moisture, uneven tone, and dull, tired-looking skin. There are countless anti-wrinkle creams on the market promising to make skin look and feel younger. Many anti-wrinkle creams promise everything short of a facelift or to provide the much sought after "fountain of youth". In reality most are just moisturizers marketed as anti-aging products.
Below you’ll find some of the most effective wrinkle serum/cream formulations on the market today, in our opinion.