Plant Not A Spot Acne Treatment Mask Review: Does This Face Mask Really Work?
Plant Not A Spot Acne Treatment Mask Overview
Plant Not A Spot Acne Treatment Mask, US $24 for a 60 ml jar, is a face mask that doubles as a spot corrector.
About Plant Not A Spot Acne Treatment Mask — Does It Really Work?
This product is formulated and distributed by PLANT Apothecary, a brand that’s dead serious about its commitment to all natural beauty and skin care.
Based on claims made by the manufacturer, this product has been formulated to deliver for you the following benefits:
- Enhance skin clarity and purity
- Help control excessive oil production and regulate breakouts
- Deliver intense detox and exfoliation to strip away the dead and damaged top layer
- Reveal a smoother, cleaner and more refined skin free of blemishes
- Give your complexion a matte finish
- Prep your skin to receive the goodness that it can derive from your moisturizers and other products in your regimen
What Are The Ingredients In Plant Not A Spot Acne Treatment Mask?
- Activated Charcoal: Exfoliates your skin and delivers detoxification that promotes better skin clarity as it purifies your skin of visible impurities, including blackheads and whiteheads, and even tiny facial hairs, to some extent
- Basil: Known to have natural anti-bacterial and anti-inflammatory properties that calms irritated and acne-prone skin, this ingredient also helps purify your skin, getting your blemishes and random breakouts under control for a clearer and blemish-free complexion
- Kaolin Clay: It has skin purifying properties, helps draw out grime from your pores, dissolves impurities, regulates sebum production, and leaves your skin with a grease-free, matte after effect
Directions To Use
Plant Not A Spot Acne Treatment Mask may be used in 2 ways, according to manufacturer recommendations and tested by users according to reviews. First is by using it as a full face mask, while the second way is to use it as a spot corrector. Leave on then rinse off a few minutes later with lukewarm water. Always follow through with moisturizer to help improve hydration.
- Plant Not A Spot Acne Treatment Mask has been guaranteed by the manufacturer to be suitable for vegan practitioners.
- This product is not formulated with parabens, sulfates, phthalates, and silicones which can cause various forms of skin irritations or, negative side effects to your overall health and well-being.
- User reviews attest to this product’s purifying and clarifying power, with more users experiencing less breakouts.
- The formula may not be powerful enough to help fight moderate to severe cases of acne but, may still be used in a more comprehensive acne treatment strategy.
- This product appears to have limited distribution and may not be easily accessible.
- Plant Not A Spot Acne Treatment Mask are too limited to reliably gauge how users are appreciating this product’s characteristics as well as the results delivered.
Does Plant Not A Spot Acne Treatment Mask Have Any Side Effects?
Based on the ingredients list, Plant Not A Spot Acne Treatment Mask may cause skin irritation and allergic reactions due to the activated charcoal component which has been reported to sensitize skin. Basil may also cause irritation in some individuals.
Plant Not A Spot Acne Treatment Mask Customer Reviews
Plant Not A Spot Acne Treatment Mask reviews read:
- “Two thumbs up to this product for going all out natural on this mask, a big ‘huh’ for the US $20+ price tag, and a big ‘wow’ for skin clarity. But it has earned my frown for being too drying and too irritating on the skin and I’m not even sensitive skin type! I also did’t like the fact that it’s too pricey, most especially because this is not the kind of product that “just a little goes a long way’. I know cheaper masks that deliver better results.”
- “Great product-I can clearly see it working and drawing out the toxins from my skin! Super effective and fun to use. Leaves my skin feeling soft and fresh-just make sure to moisturize afterwards!” — Rachel Schaefer on manufacturer’s website
Plant Not A Spot Acne Treatment Mask is simple, straightforward, and it is seriously committed to help you obtain the skin clarity and blemish-free complexion you’ve been dying to get. Still, there are no guarantees that you will be able to harness the optimal benefits that can be derived from this product.