Plant Not A Spot Acne Treatment Mask Review:Ingredients, Side Effects, Detailed Review And More.
What is Not A Spot Acne Treatment?
As mentioned on its official site,Plant Not A Spot Acne Treatment Mask US $24 for a 60 ml jar, is a face mask that doubles as a spot corrector.
This product is formulated and distributed by PLANT Apothecary, a brand that’s dead serious about its commitment to all natural beauty and skin care.
Not A Spot Acne Treatment – Does it really work?
Based on claims made by the manufacturer, this product has been formulated to deliver for you the following benefits:
- Enhance skin clarity and purity.
- Help control excessive oil production and regulate breakouts.
- Deliver intense detox and exfoliation to strip away the dead and damaged top layer.
- Reveal a smoother, cleaner and more refined skin free of blemishes.
- Prep your skin to receive the goodness that it can derive from your moisturizers and other products in your regimen.
What are the Ingredients in Not A Spot Acne Treatment?
- Activated Charcoal: Exfoliates your skin and delivers detoxification that promotes better skin clarity as it purifies your skin of visible impurities, including blackheads and whiteheads, and even tiny facial hairs, to some extent.
- Basil: Known to have natural anti-bacterial and anti-inflammatory properties that calms irritated and acne-prone skin, this ingredient also helps purify your skin, getting your blemishes and random breakouts under control for a clearer and blemish-free complexion but it may cause skin breakout sometimes.
- Kaolin Clay: It has skin purifying properties, helps draw out grime from your pores, dissolves impurities, regulates sebum production, and leaves your skin with a grease-free, matte after effect.
How To Apply Not A Spot Acne Treatment
- Plant Not A Spot Acne Treatment Mask may be used in 2 ways, according to manufacturer recommendations and tested by users according to reviews.
- First is by using it as a full face mask, while the second way is to use it as a spot corrector.
- Leave on then rinse off a few minutes later with lukewarm water.
- Always follow through with moisturizer to help improve hydration.
Benefits of Not A Spot Acne Treatment
- Plant Not A Spot Acne Treatment Mask has been guaranteed by the manufacturer to be suitable for vegan practitioners, However it may cause skin breakout sometimes.
- This product is not formulated with parabens, sulfates, phthalates, and silicones which can cause various forms of skin irritations or, negative side effects to your overall health and well-being.
- User reviews attest to this product’s purifying and clarifying power, with more users experiencing less breakouts.
Disadvantages of Not A Spot Acne Treatment
- The formula may not be powerful enough to help fight moderate to severe cases of acne but, may still be used in a more comprehensive acne treatment strategy.
- This product appears to have limited distribution and may not be easily accessible.
- Plant Not A Spot Acne Treatment Mask are too limited to reliably gauge how users are appreciating this product’s characteristics as well as the results delivered.
Does Not A Spot Acne Treatment Have Any Side Effects?
Based on the ingredients list, Plant Not A Spot Acne Treatment Mask may cause skin irritation and allergic reactions due to the activated charcoal component which has been reported to sensitize skin. Basil may also cause irritation in some individuals.
Final Verdict : Plant Not A Spot Acne Treatment Mask
Plant Not A Spot Acne Treatment Mask is simple, straightforward, and it is seriously committed to help you obtain the skin clarity and blemish-free complexion you’ve been dying to get. Still, there are no guarantees that you will be able to harness the optimal benefits that can be derived from this product.It offers return policy if the product is damaged.