Nouvebelle Review: Does Nouvebelle Work?
Have you been religiously taking your Vitamin C lately? You know that Vitamin C is important to boost your immunity. But, did you know that your skin also needs Vitamin C — and not the kind that you swallow. Your skin will benefit from quenching on Vitamin C too. So, spread that Vitamin C all over you!
NOUVEBELLE understands your skin’s needs. The people behind NOUVEBELLE know that Vitamin C applied on skin contains 20 times higher levels of antioxidants, an important ingredient in fighting skin cell damage. Antioxidants play a key role in the prevention and regulation of inflammation —the primary factor that brings about the appearance of signs of aging.
NOUVEBELLE contains very high levels of Vitamin C, the primary ingredient required when age defiance is the objective. Nouvebelle understands that reversing aging requires plenty of collagen, elastin and other cellular materials to help skin in rebuilding damaged skin matrices. Vitamin C helps in the production of these cellular materials and in high amounts so that skin is able to recover from wrinkles caused by skin damage.
Every 30ml bottle of Nouvebelle costs $15.
Manufacturer Information and its Claims about Nouvebelle
NOUVEBELLE product manufacturer claims the following results will be achieved with NOUVEBELLE:
- Younger looking skin without wrinkles achieved in just a short period of time
- Lighter, firmer skin
- Improves overall skin complexion, including improvements in the appearance of puffiness and dark under eye circles
- Eliminates the look of dull and fatigued skin
- Provides round the clock ultra moisturization to keep skin from drying
How Does Nouvebelle Work?
The principle behind NOUVEBELLE and the process that makes it effective are quite simple. The powerful antioxidants infused in the product’s formulation works by forcing out dead skin and impurities from skin pores and flushes them off the skin. Meanwhile, the same ingredients works overtime to boost the skin’s collagen and elastin levels so that it follows through its dead skin flushing out action with resurfacing newer, younger skin that’s more supple to the touch.
NOUVEBELLE contains Vitamin C and other powerful antioxidants that make possible skin renewal and rejuvenation.
- A powerful antioxidant that has natural astringent qualities, helping draw out old and dead skin cells.
- Vitamin C pumps up skin’s collagen and elastin levels to supply new cellular materials needed for skin repair at significantly higher levels.
- A more stable derivative of Vitamin C, this ingredient inhibits the skin’s production of melanin which, in turn, corrects skin pigmentation and discolouration while preventing these signs of aging from appearing at the same time.
- It also promotes increased collagen and elastin production, and improves skin elasticity.
Magnesium Ascorbyl Phosphate
- Another more stable derivative of Vitamin C, the main function of magnesium ascorbyl phosphate is its powerful antioxidant properties.
- This ingredient effectively shields the skin from the skin damaging effects of harmful UV rays.
Sodium Ascorbyl Phosphate
- Supports the increased production of collagen and elastin fibers of skin and in much greater quantities to support skin repair and renewal.
- Reverses signs of aging that includes wrinkles, fine lines, uneven skin tone and dark spots.
- Prevents skin damage caused by biological and environmental stresses, including UV rays.
- Aids in surfacing newer, younger skin that is smoother, more evenly toned and softer to the touch.
- Helps prevent hyper pigmentation, extremely oily and extremely dry skin, and acne and pimple breakouts to promote a flawless complexion.
NOUVEBELLE is a great source of topical Vitamin C for skin. However, the formulation is made up of just that, Vitamin C. As such, there may be need to source out much needed skin hydration from other skin moisturizing products to complete your anti-ageing regimen.
As NOUVEBELLE is primarily composed of Vitamin C and its derivatives, there is higher risk for people with sensitive skin to develop rashes and other skin irritations.
Product is only available online, both from the product website and from third-party online sellers.
Nouvebelle Dosage Instructions
Use liberally, day and night.
Always perform a patch test with a pea size amount of NOUVEBELLE to test for allergies.
Nouvebelle Side Effects
There are no known nor recorded side effects pertaining to the use of NOUVEBELLE.
Who Can Use Nouvebelle?
Everyone looking to up their skin levels of Vitamin C to look fresher and younger may safely use NOUVEBELLE.
NOUVEBELLE is a rich source of Vitamin C. By using this product religiously and generously on your skin, you would have fulfilled one of your skin’s primary requirement to prevent and reverse signs of aging. Use with a highly moisturizing product to take your skincare to full circle.
As we age the composition, texture and appearance of our skin changes. Signs of skin aging include wrinkles, fine lines, loss of moisture, uneven tone, and dull, tired-looking skin. There are countless anti-wrinkle creams on the market promising to make skin look and feel younger. Many anti-wrinkle creams promise everything short of a facelift or to provide the much sought after "fountain of youth". In reality most are just moisturizers marketed as anti-aging products.
Below you’ll find some of the most effective wrinkle serum/cream formulations on the market today, in our opinion.