Nova White Overview
Nova White is a very thorough and comprehensive product that appears to take the business of teeth whitening very seriously.
The company’s official website is detailed but can be quite hard to navigate as it contains many different sections and headings. However, the product is well explained and gives the prospective customer a clear idea of how the system works. The site has a testimonials section and a separate ‘Lifestyle’ blog for customers to interact with. There is also a Nova White members club that customers can join which, for a monthly cost of $19.95 gives them deep discounts on products and a free downloadable book regarding the truth (and lies) surrounding the teeth whitening industry. The company also has a program that offers customers a 21% commission on referrals.
Although there is no FAQ section, most sections are written as ‘questions and answers’ making it easy to understand for the reader.
Nova White – Product Description
Nova White differs from many other tooth whitening systems in that it allows the customer to use a custom fitted tray for a more effective treatment. To do this, the company supplies the consumer with the materials to make an impression of their teeth which is then sent to a lab that in turn, produces the customized tray. Even though the turnaround time for this process is fast (taking approximately between 2-5 business days), temporary trays are provided for the customer to use in the meantime.
Nova White offers a number of different kits which come in strengths of either 22% carbamide peroxide or 35% (the latter being more expensive). No full ingredient lists are provided and there are no detailed instructions for usage, which seems to differ depending on the individual’s sensitivity and tolerance to the product. The company claims that the product is safe and should not cause irritation for most consumers although they do suggest that in the event of this happening, the customer consult with their own dentist.
Nova White – Advantage
- Nova White enables the consumer to use a customized whitening tray
- The company provides a 100% money back guarantee
- The website is very detailed and well-explained
- The company offers a number of kit options
- The formula is available in two different strengths
- The customer can control their level of whitening
- Club members enjoy discounts on Nova White products
- Temporary trays are provided
- The website contains customer testimonials
Nova White – Drawbacks
- No clinical trials are provided
- The Nova White Club fee is $19.95 per month
- The system is more expensive than most, costing $99.95 for the 22% starter pack
- The website is hard to navigate easily
- No independent customer reviews are available on the internet
- No full ingredient list is shown
- The product is only available from the company website
Nova White – The Bottom Line
Although Nova White is more expensive than others on the market, it does seem to be the system that more closely resembles those on offer at the dentist’s office. The customized tray not only allows for the gel to work more thoroughly, but would also be a lot more comfortable for many customers than the standard whitening trays usually available.
It should also be noted that one pack does provide the customer with one initial whitening treatment and a year and a half’s worth of maintenance treatments, which actually makes it good value for money.
Below you’ll find some of the most effective Tooth Whiteners formulations on the market in our opinion: