Novacare Serum: Does Novacare Serum Work?
Novacare Serum is an all-natural anti-aging product that is formulated to reverse the skin’s aging process. It reduces the appearance of different skin aging signs making the skin more youthful. The product claims to work in reducing fine lines, wrinkles, crow’s feet, dark circles and eye puffiness. It helps boost collagen to restore the youthful firmness and suppleness of the skin. The product also provides the skin with essential nutrients in order to improve overall skin health and dramatically slow down its aging process. The price is not indicated on the product’s website but a free trial is being offered.
What Novacare Serum Claims to do?
- Reduce wrinkles rapidly
- Minimize the visibility of fine lines
- Hydrate the skin cells to help slow down skin aging
- Reduce inflammation to help prevent premature skin aging
- Injection-free Botox alternative
About The Manufacture
No information is available regarding the manufacturer of Novocare Serum on the product’s website. This is not a good sign in terms of product quality. There are many complaints online regarding the free trial offer wherein they were charged $99 after about two weeks. The free trial offer is linked to unscrupulous practices and some people even say it comes with an automatic shipment program which is nowhere to be found on the website offering the free trial. You need to be careful (especially when giving your credit card information) when dealing with companies such as this.
How Does Novacare Serum Work?
The advanced formulation is said to utilize scientifically proven ingredients that target wrinkles and premature aging lines. It doesn’t involve injections and other potentially dangerous procedures. The formulation uses a combination of natural extracts that help the skin with its repair process. It also helps rejuvenate the skin in order to restore its youthful appearance and texture. The product contains soothing ingredients that improve skin health while at the same time help slow down the skin aging process. It is also said to provide essential nutrients including vitamins which offer protection from free radical and other types of damage.
Novacare Serum Active Ingredients
- Trylagen PCB – This is a combination of peptides that work to significantly boost collagen in the skin. It helps address one of the major causes of skin aging signs. There are studies showing its anti-aging benefits but there is still no substantial proof behind this active ingredient. However, it is already common in anti-aging formulations especially those being sold online.
- Sweet Carrot Extract – It is said to be a toner that helps prevent skin issues such as dermatitis. It helps rejuvenate the skin and promote the growth of new, healthy cells.
- Cucumber – This contains vitamins A, C and E which are essential nutrients that protect the skin and help maintain its health.
- Aloe – It is known as a soothing ingredient that reduces inflammation. This helps slow down the skin aging process while at the same time offering several skin benefits.
- Sweet Almond Oil – This is enriched with vitamins that work to protect the skin. It also moisturizes the skin without blocking pores which helps protect from damage.
Novacare Serum Pros
- Novocare Serum can be tried for free
- It contains ingredients that are backed by science
- The formula contains a natural moisturizer
- Some feedbacks say it is effective
Novacare Serum Cons
- There is no substantial proof that Novacare Serum is effective in reducing aging signs on the skin
- Deceitful marketing practices are involved in offering the product
- There are many complaints from users who signed up for the free trial
- The free trial comes with monthly auto shipment that it not easy to cancel.
- There are feedbacks saying it doesn’t really work and can cause skin irritation
Directions for Use
Wash your face and dry thoroughly before applying the serum. Spread a very thin layer all over your face and neck. Massage gently onto the skin to enhance the absorption of active ingredients. Allow the serum to dry completely before applying other products on your skin.
Test the serum on a small area of your skin to assess sensitivity. If irritation develops, this indicates that you are sensitive to certain ingredients in the product so wash with water and stop using it.
Novacare Serum appears to be a good anti-aging product made with natural ingredients. It even comes with a free trial which enables anyone to test if it is really effective. However, you need to be very careful and read the terms and conditions before signing up. Feedbacks state that more than $90 will be charged on your credit card in about two weeks and you will also be enrolled in the monthly shipment program so you need to call them to cancel on time.
Below you’ll find some of the most effective wrinkle serum/cream formulations on the market today, in our opinion.
Our Top Wrinkle Creams
Dermatologist Recommendations for Maintaining Younger, Healthier, Vibrant Looking Skin:
- Be certain to consistently apply the product(s) you choose in accordance with its directions for use;
- Pay special attention to your neck and hands while applying the product(s) you choose, as these areas reflect your age;
- Always use sunscreen with a Sun Protection Factor (SPF) of at least 15;
- Drink at least eight glasses of water a day to stay well hydrated;
- Avoid excessive intake of caffeinated and alcoholic beverages, as they may contribute to dehydration and exacerbate the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles; and
- Be sure to get adequate rest every day.
**This is a subjective assessment based on the strength of the available information and our estimation of efficacy.
*Results may vary. The information contained in this website is provided for general informational purposes only. No medical claims are implied in this content, and the information herein is not intended be used for self diagnosis or self trealment of any condition.
Disclosure of Material Connection: Some of the links in the post above are "associate sales links." This means if you click on the link and purchase an item, we will receive a commission Regardless, we only recommend products or services which we use personally and/or believe will add value to our readers. We are disclosing this in accordance with the Federal Trade Commission's 16 CFR, Part 255: "Guides Concerning the Use of Endorsements and Testimonials."