Novus Anti-Aging Facial Serum Review: Good or Bad?
When was the last time that you took a quick accounting of all of the beauty and skincare products that you have? If you did a quick inventory right now, you’ll find out that many of those products you probably don’t even know you ever had. When you try open up those long-forgotten jars and bottles, it will be a surprise to find half-empty bottles because most will probably just missing a drop or two.
Do you feel, all of a sudden, that you’ve wasted a significant money? You probably have, alright but, you’re not the only one. The beauty and skincare industry is valued in the billions and is fast becoming a trillion dollar industry. That’s because of growing demand from consumers but one which can well be fuelled by the endless search for the product that delivers on its claims as well.
Product Description, Manufacturer’s Information and Price Details
Novus Anti-Aging Facial Serum can be a new addition to your robust selection of skincare products or, it can be the meanest and leanest solution you can find that renders your other beauty bottles useless.
This $98.95 wrinkle serum does not mention its manufacturer and its track record in skin care. Still, it makes the following bold claims based on some alleged consumer survey, details of which has yet to be disclosed:
- 84% experienced smoother appearance of wrinkled skin
- 95% experienced improved collagen production levels
- 73% observed visiblly brighter and lighter dark under eye circles
This product is prescribed for use on mature, aging skin for the treatment and prevention of wrinkles, fine lines, dark spots and other signs of skin aging.
There is no mention of this product’s complete list of ingredients, although three key ingredients are consistently mentioned:
- Progeline, a peptide complex that floods skin with moisture while simultaneously catalyzing skin repair and rejuvenation processes.
- Vitamin A, nothing still quite beats this ingredient in delivering visible improvements to wrinkles and to aging skin in general. It also inhibits skin darkening by slowing down melanin production in skin.
- Collagen, a primary ingredient in the production of new skin, this ingredient is what makes skin elastic and less prone to wrinkling.
Apply Novus Anti-Aging Facial Serumonclean and clear skin. Use twicedaily.
The key ingredients in this product’s formulation can well help you achieve youthful skin. However, its formulation may be quite ordinary for a wrinkle cream, given the price tag this product carries.
Novus Anti-Aging Facial Serumisexpensive at $98.95. Althoughitisavailablefor a free 14-day trial offer, having to use itregularlywillrequireyou to shelloutthismucheverymonthoverthelongerterm. Moreover, youshouldtake extra carewhensigning up foryour free bottle. Makesure to readtheterms and conditionscarefully.
The little known information aboutnNovus Anti-Aging Facial Serum has beenlaidout. Ifyoufeelthattheclaims are crediblethen, it’s time to try itoutbut, ifnot, itmay be best to findout more aboutitor to explore others.
Below you’ll find some of the most effective wrinkle serum/cream formulations on the market today, in our opinion.
Our Top Wrinkle Serums
Dermatologist Recommendations for Maintaining Younger, Healthier, Vibrant Looking Skin:
- Be certain to consistently apply the product(s) you choose in accordance with its directions for use;
- Pay special attention to your neck and hands while applying the product(s) you choose, as these areas reflect your age;
- Always use sunscreen with a Sun Protection Factor (SPF) of at least 15;
- Drink at least eight glasses of water a day to stay well hydrated;
- Avoid excessive intake of caffeinated and alcoholic beverages, as they may contribute to dehydration and exacerbate the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles; and
- Be sure to get adequate rest every day.
**This is a subjective assessment based on the strength of the available information and our estimation of efficacy.
*Results may vary. The information contained in this website is provided for general informational purposes only. No medical claims are implied in this content, and the information herein is not intended be used for self diagnosis or self trealment of any condition.
Disclosure of Material Connection: Some of the links in the post above are "associate sales links." This means if you click on the link and purchase an item, we will receive a commission Regardless, we only recommend products or services which we use personally and/or believe will add value to our readers. We are disclosing this in accordance with the Federal Trade Commission's 16 CFR, Part 255: "Guides Concerning the Use of Endorsements and Testimonials."