NuNutrients Cucumber Eye Cream Review : Ingredients, Side Effects, Detailed Review And MoreAdvertising Disclosure ?
What Is NuNutrients Cream?
As per the manufacturer, NuNutrients Cucumber Eye Cream, is an anti-aging treatment solution specially formulated for the delicate eye area that delivers the anti-aging benefits that can be derived from cucumber in a more concentrated gel cream form. Although it is not available on any reputed websites.
This product is brought to you by Shop Nutritional LLC, a supplement and skin care company based in Phoenix, Arizona in the USA. This company’s mission states, “Our goal is to help people live healthy”. The company has product offerings in a wide range of categories that include anti-aging, detox, energy, vision health, weight loss, memory, joint pain, and blood health.
NuNutrients Cream : Does It Really Work?
Based on claims made by the manufacturer, this product has been formulated to deliver for you the following benefits:
- Replenish your skin’s lost moisture and nutrients to promote healthier and more youthful looking skin around the eye area.
- Fade the appearance of wrinkles, fine lines and hyper pigmentation around the delicate eye area.
- Relieve your eye skin from puffiness and dark circles.
- Promote fairer and more radiant eye skin.
What Are The Ingredients In NuNutrients Cream?
- Acetyl Hexapeptide-8: Also known as Argireline, this is a proprietary peptide complex that smoothens out the appearance of wrinkled skin by blocking specific nerve synapses that inhibits muscle contraction underneath your skin which, in turn, causes your skin to stretch back to its expressionless state.
- Cucumis sativus (Cucumber) Fruit Extract: Delivers a cool, refreshing feeling on your skin that causes tired and stressed out skin to calm down and become relaxed, thereby promoting the appearance of livelier and more radiant skin.
- Hyaluronic Acid: It helps replenish your skin’s moisture content back to ideal levels to help keep your skin to well-hydrated for longer periods of time .Namely, some people complain that their skin dries out after using hyaluronic acid.
- Squalane: Deeply penetrates your skin to deliver skin conditioning that your skin can absorb and retain well.
How To Apply NuNutrients Cream
For best results the manufacturer suggest:
- Apply NuNutrients Cream to your skin for up to two times daily.
- Although, this product’s formulation is best enjoyed as part of your evening regimen due to its retinol content.
- Vitamin A and its derivatives breakdown easily when exposed to heat and sunlight, which precisely why it becomes useless when used during the day.
Benefits Of NuNutrients Cream
- NuNutrients Cream has been formulated with sensitive eyes in mind and, the manufacturer states that it is safe for use by people with sensitive eyes.
- This product improves the look eyes, making it look youthful.
- This product helps reduce dark circles. Although there are limited reviews online regarding this claim.
Disadvantages Of NuNutrients Cream
- This product is so much more expensive relative to its quantity when compared with other products that commit to deliver similar results.
- NuNutrients Cream reviews indicate that results may vary from one user to another.
- This product is not available on any reputed third party websites.
- There is no money back guarantee.
Does NuNutrients Cream Have Any Side Effects?
Based on the ingredients and reviews, the following side effects may be experienced when using NuNutrients Cucumber Eye Cream:
- Skin irritation and allergic reactions due to several ingredients, including butylene glycol, silicones, and retinyl palmitate.
- Increased photosensitivity, making your skin more prone to damage caused by unprotected sun exposure, due to retinyl palmitate.
- Increased risk for nerve damage and brain-related dysfunctions due to phenoxyethanol, a neurotoxin added to this formula to serve as product preservative.
Final Verdict : NuNutrients Cucumber Eye Cream
NuNutrients Cream may work to deliver more on the modest promises of this product. However, age defying benefits may take longer to show and when instant results are achieved, these can’t last.
The most common eye area issues are puffiness, dark circles, wrinkles and crow’s feet, and loss of hydration. There are countless eye creams available on the market today, making it seem nearly impossible to find the “right one” that meets our specific under eye needs. It is imperative to find a product that has been formulated to address a variety of complex eye area problems.
Below you’ll find some of the most effective eye cream formulations on the market today, in our opinion.
Our Top Eye Creams
Also Remember These Dermatologist Recommended Important Tips:
- Age has nothing to do with the lines that appear on the corners of your eyes... it's a combination of heredity and careless abuse of the area.
- Skin is skin... it all needs to be cared for in one way or another. For my younger readers, this means not pulling on the skin when removing eye makeup.
- The eye area is prone to fine lines and wrinkles, so it is really important not over-work the area, squint, and stay away from smokey rooms. Your eyes won't like that either.
- One of the best ways to protect this area of your face is to put on a pair of sunglasses every single time you go outside spring, summer, fall and winter.
- There are very few oil glands in the eye area, so it can dry out very quickly, especially if you spend a great deal of time out of doors.
- When you chose an eye cream, be sure to choose one that is especially formulated for this delicate skin. Don't use a day cream that could be full of ingredients that will irritate this area. Too rich a cream can cause as many problems as ignoring the area.
**This is a subjective assessment based on the strength of the available information and our estimation of efficacy.
*Results may vary. The information contained in this website is provided for general informational purposes only. No medical claims are implied in this content, and the information herein is not intended be used for self diagnosis or self trealment of any condition.
Disclosure of Material Connection: Some of the links in the post above are "associate sales links." This means if you click on the link and purchase an item, we will receive a commission Regardless, we only recommend products or services which we use personally and/or believe will add value to our readers. We are disclosing this in accordance with the Federal Trade Commission's 16 CFR, Part 255: "Guides Concerning the Use of Endorsements and Testimonials."