Nuance Salma Hayek Age Affirm Firming Eye Balm Review: Does it work?
Nuance Salma Eye Balm Description
When eye skin problems begin plague your skin and beset your quest for ageless beauty, Nuance Salma Hayek Age Affirm Firming Eye Balm, US $19.99 for 1.7 fl. oz., promises to turn back the clock to give you skin that’s always young, bright and firm. More specifically, this product commits to deliver the following:
- Moisturize and plump skin around the eyes to fade signs of skin aging
- Soothe and calm irritated skin, stopping skin from misbehaving
- Smoothen and soften your skin
Rose petal complex helps smooth and firm the delicate eye area while reducing the appearance of deep lines and wrinkles. Calming extracts help reduce the appearance of redness, puffiness and dark circles for a renewed, youthful look. Shea butter and coconut, avocado and macadamia seed oils soften and help maintain moisture levels in mature skin. Oat kernel extract helps soothe, calm and hydrate.
Nuance Salma Hayek is the namesake and beauty care company founded and managed by the Latina actress whose pretty face and sexy figure captured the world’s attention.
Nuance Salma Eye Balm Ingredient
- Rose Petal Complex: Consists of violet extract, lavender flower extract and rose extract, it helps restore the silky smooth texture and firmness of skin around your eyes, essentially fading wrinkles and fine lines
- Peptides: Help enhance communication between skin cells, resulting to better coordinated repair and regeneration mechanisms that improve skin synthesis and lessen the period it takes to turnover new skin
- Oat Kernel Extract: Calms skin irritation, allergies and other signs of inflammation, including de-puffing eye bags and brightening dark circles
- Shea Butter, Avocado Oil, and Coconut Oil: Easily and deeply penetrates the skin to immediately restore moisture and keep your skin better hydrated for a longer period of time
Nuance Salma Eye Balm Directions
Use Nuance Salma Hayek Age Affirm Firming Eye Balm twice daily, as part of your daytime and evening skin care routines. In the morning, use under your makeup and below your sunscreen, while at night, use under your thicker creams.
Nuance Salma Eye Balm Advantages
- Product is packed with powerful and nutrient-rich emollients and humectants that include Shea Butter and Coconut Oil
- Product has not been tested on animals
- Product is infused with ingredients that have anti-inflammatory properties
Nuance Salma Eye Balm Disadvantages
- Product contains flower ingredients that are likely to cause severe skin irritation, most especially on delicate skin around your eye
- Product contains menthol, likely to plump up your skin which may be a sign of swelling
- Product contains phenoxyethanol, a neurotoxin often used as product preservatives but, which unfortunately can cause brain and nervous system damage at toxic levels
- Lacks ingredients that will bring lasting benefits, including anti-aging benefits, to your skin
Nuance Salma Hayek Age Affirm Firming Eye Balm may be a good basic moisturizer though it may still be overpriced. However, if you are looking for a more anti-aging performing kind of cream, this product simply does not have the ingredients to make that happen.
Below you’ll find some of the most effective eye cream formulations on the market today, in our opinion.
Our Top Eye Creams
Also Remember These Dermatologist Recommended Important Tips:
- Age has nothing to do with the lines that appear on the corners of your eyes... it's a combination of heredity and careless abuse of the area.
- Skin is skin... it all needs to be cared for in one way or another. For my younger readers, this means not pulling on the skin when removing eye makeup.
- The eye area is prone to fine lines and wrinkles, so it is really important not over-work the area, squint, and stay away from smokey rooms. Your eyes won't like that either.
- One of the best ways to protect this area of your face is to put on a pair of sunglasses every single time you go outside spring, summer, fall and winter.
- There are very few oil glands in the eye area, so it can dry out very quickly, especially if you spend a great deal of time out of doors.
- When you chose an eye cream, be sure to choose one that is especially formulated for this delicate skin. Don't use a day cream that could be full of ingredients that will irritate this area. Too rich a cream can cause as many problems as ignoring the area.
**This is a subjective assessment based on the strength of the available information and our estimation of efficacy.
*Results may vary. The information contained in this website is provided for general informational purposes only. No medical claims are implied in this content, and the information herein is not intended be used for self diagnosis or self trealment of any condition.
Disclosure of Material Connection: Some of the links in the post above are "associate sales links." This means if you click on the link and purchase an item, we will receive a commission Regardless, we only recommend products or services which we use personally and/or believe will add value to our readers. We are disclosing this in accordance with the Federal Trade Commission's 16 CFR, Part 255: "Guides Concerning the Use of Endorsements and Testimonials."