Nudestix Brow Wax Review:
Nudestix Brow Wax Overview:
How many times have you heard about how important the brows are? Because they are. Your eyebrows frame your face, and all beauty there is to highlight begins with them. So, you keep them neat, well-trimmed and carefully defined. But, there are simply brows that are more difficult to manage than others, and that’s when you know you need expert, professional care – yours!
Just when obtaining those perfectly arched brows seemed to impossible for you to achieve, with the newly released Brow Wax from Nudestix, there simply isn’t any reason left why you should leave your eyebrows untamed and scattered all over your face.
Create beautifully shaped eyebrows with just a fleek, with the help of Nudestix Brow Wax, a clear, waterproof brow wax that helps soften brow hairs. Glide the soft stick to help tame and shape your natural eyebrows then, draw and style with Nudestix Eyebrow Stylus Pencil. Although it may not be suitable for all skin types.
Perform this easy trick on your eyebrows with the Nudestix Brow Wax available for $24. Plus, take it anywhere with you in its cool and hip eco-packaging that even packs in a mirror and a sharpener so you can use your Nudestix Brow Wax whenever you need a quick retouch.
Nudestix is a brand founded, managed, and inspired by young models, Ally and Taylor Frankel, together with Mom, Jenny, who is a chemical engineer. The product now carries cosmetics lines for the eyes, face and lips. The creators longed to create a cosmetics line that is focused on bringing out the natural beauty from every woman by highlighting their best assets while losing the unnecessary cosmetics products and colors.
Nudestix Brow Wax: Does It Really Work?
The beauty of Nudestix products is their barely there finish. And, that is exactly what you can expect and what you will definitely get when you use Nudestix Brow Wax. The product tackles unruly brow hairs without having to shout out to the world that you have a product on your eyebrows.
Like any other product in the Nudestix cosmetics line, the Nudestix Brow Wax is infused with antioxidants, and vitamins that promote healthy and youthful skin.
You obtain the result as promised by Nudestix: you go nude but, only better.
Nudestix Brow Wax Ingredients:
The Nudestix Brow Wax is made from the following categories of ingredients:
Nudestix Brow Wax Benefits
- This product is fragrance free.
- The Nudestix Brow Wax comes in a cool, uberly convenient eco-packaging, stuffed with a mirror and sharpener so you can tame your brows whenever and wherever you may be. Although there are very few customer reviews online to back this claim.
- The manufacturer guarantees that the product was never tested on animals.
Nudestix Brow Wax Drawbacks
- Cyclopentasiloxane, one of the ingredients infused in this product, may cause skin irritations.
- Cyclohexasiloxane, also bioaccumulates which raises concerns for this ingredient’s possible health risks over the longer term and with repeated exposure.
- This product is not suitable for all skin types.
- This product may cause skin dryness.
Nudestix Brow Wax Side Effects
- The product contains Paraffins which may not be suitable to sensitive, eczema prone or allergy prone skin. Paraffins are derived from petroleum byproducts which leaves the skin feeling moisturized but blocks the pores so that the skin is unable to breathe.
How To Apply : Nudestix Brow Wax?
Use liberally on your eyebrows. Even out product distribution on your brows using either your fingers or a brow brush.
For best results, and most especially if you have thin eyebrows, use Nudestix Brow Wax with the Nudestix Eyebrow Stylus Pencil. Simply draw then style.
For even better results, top your eyebrows with the Nudestix Eye Stylus Gel to hold your frame.
It’s new. It’s cool. It’s hip. Even the packaging is worth for keeps. What’s most important to note is that the Nudestix Brow Wax works, and just might be the perfect addition to your on-the-go makeup stash. Get that well defined eyebrows without the frills and unnecessary products. It’s nude-only better!