Nudestix Brow Wax Review : Ingredients, Side Effects, Detailed Review And More
What Is Nudestix Brow Wax?
As per the manufacturer, the newly released Brow Wax from Nudestix, leaves your eyebrows untamed and scattered all over your face.
Create beautifully shaped eyebrows with just a fleek, with the help of Nudestix Brow Wax, a clear, waterproof brow wax that helps soften brow hairs. Glide the soft stick to help tame and shape your natural eyebrows then, draw and style with Nudestix Eyebrow Stylus Pencil. Although it may not be suitable for all skin types.
Perform this easy trick on your eyebrows with the Nudestix Brow Wax available for $24. Plus, take it anywhere with you in its cool and hip eco-packaging that even packs in a mirror and a sharpener so you can use your Nudestix Brow Wax whenever you need a quick retouch.
The manufacture also states that, Nudestix is a brand founded, managed, and inspired by young models, Ally and Taylor Frankel, together with Mom, Jenny, who is a chemical engineer. The product now carries cosmetics lines for the eyes, face and lips. The creators longed to create a cosmetics line that is focused on bringing out the natural beauty from every woman by highlighting their best assets while losing the unnecessary cosmetics products and colors.
Nudestix Brow Wax: Does It Really Work?
The beauty of Nudestix products is their barely there finish. And, that is exactly what you can expect and what you will definitely get when you use Nudestix Brow Wax. The product tackles unruly brow hairs without having to shout out to the world that you have a product on your eyebrows.
Like any other product in the Nudestix cosmetics line, the Nudestix Brow Wax is infused with antioxidants, and vitamins that promote healthy and youthful skin.
You obtain the result as promised by Nudestix: you go nude but, only better.
What Are The Ingredients In Nudestix Brow Wax?
The Nudestix Brow Wax is made from the following categories of ingredients:
- (Jojoba) Seed Oil: This ingredient is an emollient and a skin conditioning agent. It can cause some side effects such as rash and allergic reactions.
- Palmitoyl oligopeptide: This ingredient is used as a anti aging formula.
- Panthenol: This ingredient is a form of Vitamin B5.
- Polybutene, Sorbitan Isostearate: this ingredient functions as a binder , epilating agent and viscosity increasing agent.
Benefits Of Nudestix Brow Wax
- This product is fragrance free.
- The Nudestix Brow Wax comes in a cool, uberly convenient eco-packaging, stuffed with a mirror and sharpener so you can tame your brows whenever and wherever you may be. Although there are very few customer reviews online to back this claim.
- This product was never tested on animals.
Disadvantages Of Nudestix Brow Wax
- Cyclopentasiloxane, one of the ingredients infused in this product, may cause skin irritations.
- Cyclohexasiloxane, also bioaccumulates which raises concerns for this ingredient’s possible health risks over the longer term and with repeated exposure.
- This product is not suitable for all skin types.
- This product may cause skin dryness.
Does Nudestix Brow Wax Have Any Side Effects?
- The product contains Paraffins which may not be suitable to sensitive, eczema prone or allergy prone skin. Paraffins are derived from petroleum byproducts which leaves the skin feeling moisturized but blocks the pores so that the skin is unable to breathe.
How To Apply Nudestix Brow Wax
For best results the manufacturer suggest:
- Use liberally on your eyebrows.
- Even out product distribution on your brows using either your fingers or a brow brush.
- For best results, and most especially if you have thin eyebrows, use Nudestix Brow Wax with the Nudestix Eyebrow Stylus Pencil.
- Simply draw then style.
- For even better results, top your eyebrows with the Nudestix Eye Stylus Gel to hold your frame.
Final Verdict : Nudestix Brow Wax
It’s new. It’s cool. It’s hip. Even the packaging is worth for keeps. What’s most important to note is that the Nudestix Brow Wax works, and just might be the perfect addition to your on-the-go makeup stash. Although this product may not be suitable for all skin types.