Nuglow Review: Does It Really Work?
Nuglow is created and is distributed by Nuglow Cosmaceuticals in the Los Angeles area. Nuglow Cosmaceuticals was established in 2003 and features skincare products that include their patented Copper Peptide Complex. Nuglow carries a line of about a dozen skincare products.While the company pushes their sets, this review will focus on their featured product, NuGlow™ Copper Peptide Serum with Antioxidants.
Nuglow – Product Description
Nuglow’s product line claims to increase collagen and elastin, improve brightness and elasticity, reduce the appearance of fine lines, wrinkles, photodamage, age spots and dyspigmentation, and restore firmness, texture and hydration.
Nuglow uses a GHK-cu tripeptide complex with antioxidants to deliver micro-nutrition deep within the skin’s surface. This stimulates blood vessels in the dermis to supply oxygen and nutrients. GHK-cu contains collagen and elastin and has been shown to stimulate and support the natural tissue building process. The company’s web site gives a thorough description of the products’ processes, along with diagrams, study results and other information about the science behind the products.
The makers recommend using Nuglow Copper Peptide Serum with Antioxidants after cleansing and before moisturizing in the morning and evening. The function of nine key ingredients is listed when you click to view the Nuglow Copper Peptide Serum with Antioxidants, along with a complete list of ingredients. Under that, a comprehensive explanation of the free trial is given. The Nuglow web site offers video, photo, and written testimonials from satisfied customers.
- Photo and video testimonials appear to match the product’s claims.
- The product’s key ingredients are explained well.
- Complete line of related products is available.
- You can buy directly online or over the phone.
Nuglow – Drawbacks
- Though some users saw results within a week, most common results are after about two months.
- Positive clinical results only applied to women, no information given on the men in the trials.
Nuglow – The Bottomline
Nuglow is one of the best skincare companies out there in terms of showing potential customers how they back up their claims. Their research and science is thoroughly explained in layman’s terms, and plenty of testimonials and data back up their claims.
Like many other independent skincare companies, Nuglow offers product sets and automatically enrolls users in a membership situation which auto-ships the products every fifty days. Normally, this type of agreement makes us uncomfortable because many customers simply want a “free” trial and then find themselves in a sticky situation that is difficult to get out of. We like that Nuglow is very open about the membership process, how to change your orders, and how to get out of the deal completely.
Though they are a relatively new company, it seems to us that Nuglow did their research on what customers need to feel comfortable enough to try a skincare product. If you need an instant fix, you may want to try one of the topical “Botox” type of products out there. However, if you have sixty days to work on results, this one gets our recommendation.
Top Wrinkle Serums
Dermatologist Recommendations for Maintaining Younger, Healthier, Vibrant Looking Skin:
- Be certain to consistently apply the product(s) you choose in accordance with its directions for use;
- Pay special attention to your neck and hands while applying the product(s) you choose, as these areas reflect your age;
- Always use sunscreen with a Sun Protection Factor (SPF) of at least 15;
- Drink at least eight glasses of water a day to stay well hydrated;
- Avoid excessive intake of caffeinated and alcoholic beverages, as they may contribute to dehydration and exacerbate the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles; and
- Be sure to get adequate rest every day.
**This is a subjective assessment based on the strength of the available information and our estimation of efficacy.
*Results may vary. The information contained in this website is provided for general informational purposes only. No medical claims are implied in this content, and the information herein is not intended be used for self diagnosis or self treatment of any condition.
Disclosure of Material Connection: Some of the links in the post above are "associate sales links." This means if you click on the link and purchase an item, we will receive a commission. Regardless, we only recommend products or services which we use personally and/or believe will add value to our readers. We are disclosing this in accordance with the Federal Trade Commission's 16 CFR, Part 255: "Guides Concerning the Use of Endorsements and Testimonials."