Nuglow Review: Ingredients, Side Effects, Detailed Review & more
What is Nuglow?
As per the manufacturer Nuglow is created and is distributed by Nuglow Cosmaceuticals in the Los Angeles area. NuglowCosmaceuticals was established in 2003 and features skincare products that include their patented Copper Peptide Complex. Nuglow carries a line of about a dozen skincare products.While the company pushes their sets, this review will focus on their featured product, NuGlow™ Copper Peptide Serum with Antioxidants.
Nuglow – Does it really work?
Nuglow’s Nuglow’s product line claims to increase collagen and elastin, improve brightness and elasticity, reduce the appearance of fine lines, wrinkles, photodamage, age spots and dyspigmentation, and restore firmness, texture and hydration.
Nuglow uses a GHK-cu tripeptide complex with antioxidants to deliver micro-nutrition deep within the skin’s surface. This stimulates blood vessels in the dermis to supply oxygen and nutrients. GHK-cu contains collagen and elastin and has been shown to stimulate and support the natural tissue building process. The company’s web site gives a thorough description of the products’ processes, along with diagrams, study results and other information about the science behind the products.
Benefits of Nuglow
- Photo and video testimonials appear to match the product’s claims but not such thing is mentioned on products official site.
- The product’s key ingredients are explained well.
Disadavantages of Nuglow
- Though some users saw results within a week, most common results are after about two months.
- Positive clinical results only applied to women, no information given on the men in the trials.
- It contains 4 different cream which may be messy in some cases and also the price is bit on an expensive side.
How to Apply Nuglow
- The makers recommend using Nuglow Copper Peptide Serum with Antioxidants after cleansing and before moisturizing in the morning and evening.
- The function of nine key ingredients is listed when you click to view the Nuglow Copper Peptide Serum with Antioxidants, along with a complete list of ingredients.
- Under that, a comprehensive explanation of the free trial is given.
- The Nuglow web site offers video, photo, and written testimonials from satisfied customers.
Nuglow is one of the best skincare companies out there in terms of showing potential customers how they back up their claims. Their research and science is thoroughly explained in layman’s terms, and plenty of testimonials and data back up their claims.
Like many other independent skincare companies, Nuglow offers product sets and automatically enrolls users in a membership situation which auto-ships the products every fifty days. Normally, this type of agreement makes us uncomfortable because many customers simply want a “free” trial and then find themselves in a sticky situation that is difficult to get out of. We like that Nuglow is very open about the membership process, how to change your orders, and how to get out of the deal completely.
Below you’ll find some of the most effective wrinkle serum/cream formulations on the market today, in our opinion.
Our Top Wrinkle Serums
Dermatologist Recommendations for Maintaining Younger, Healthier, Vibrant Looking Skin:
- Be certain to consistently apply the product(s) you choose in accordance with its directions for use;
- Pay special attention to your neck and hands while applying the product(s) you choose, as these areas reflect your age;
- Always use sunscreen with a Sun Protection Factor (SPF) of at least 15;
- Drink at least eight glasses of water a day to stay well hydrated;
- Avoid excessive intake of caffeinated and alcoholic beverages, as they may contribute to dehydration and exacerbate the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles; and
- Be sure to get adequate rest every day.