Nuluxe Cream Review: Is It Really Effective?
Nuluxe Skin Care Introduction
Nuluxe Skin Care is a product that is made to help reduce certain signs of aging. It is a cream that works to improve the look of fine lines and wrinkles, dark circles under the eyes and areas of hyperpigmentation, sometimes called age spots. The purchasing information for this product is very limited and although there is said to be a free trial, none of the links to the offer work, or they lead to another product. Additionally, there is no mention of any refund or return policy.
What Does Nuluxe Skin Care Claim?
According to the information found on independent skin care websites regarding Nuluxe Skin Care, it has the following effects:
- It gets rid of age spots and restores radiant beauty
- It secures moisture in the facial tissue
- The skin is coerced into making more collagen and elastin
- Age spots and hyperpigmentation are reduced
Nuluxe Skin Care Manufacturer’s Details
There does not seem to be an actual website from the manufacturer of the Nuluxe Skin Care product so consumers need to find any information about it on independent skin care sites which, while reasonably detailed, can’t be relied upon for total accuracy. With no manufacturer’s website, the background history of the company is unknown and it is not clear where their manufacturing facility is.
Workings of Nuluxe Skin Care
Nuluxe Skin Care is said to be a viable alternative to more expensive and invasive skin treatments such as lasers and injections. The ingredients in the formula are said to be top grade but offered at more affordable prices than comparable brands on the market.
Additionally, Nuluxe Skin Care produces results faster than other brands, producing maximum results in as little as 8 weeks of use. It helps to draw in water molecules, capturing them in the skin for long lasting hydration that brightens the dull, cracked skin associated with aging.
Nuluxe Skin Care Ingredients
- Peptides: Nuluxe Skin Care contains several peptides which are described as skin-building amino acids. Peptides are a vital component of all good antiaging skin creams as they help repair aging and damaged skin cells while providing nutrients for improved skin elasticity and texture.
- Retinoids: The retinoids contained in the Nuluxe Skin Care formula are said to encourage the production of collagen in the skin. Collagen is abundant in young skin but diminishes with age leaving the skin wrinkled and prone to sagging. A good amount of collagen in the skin will give it a more plump, youthful appearance.
Nuluxe Skin Care Pros
- The key active ingredients are mentioned
- Some ‘before and after’ photos are shown
- The formula is time-released for longer lasting treatment
- It works on a number of different aspects of aging
Nuluxe Skin Care Cons
- The full ingredient list is not provided
- There is no official manufacturer’s website
- The free trial cannot be ordered
Nuluxe Skin Care Side Effects
No side effects have been reported from anyone using this product and it is safe to use for all skin types.
Nuluxe Skin Care should be applied twice a day, in the morning and evening. There are no official directions shown regarding how to use the product but most creams of this type are best applied on skin that has been freshly cleansed using an antiaging skin wash.
Consumers should be somewhat cautious when considering a product like the Nuluxe Skincare considering so little is known about it.
There are many skin creams on the market that claim to have antiaging effects but many don’t live up to their promises. The fact that Nuluxe Skincare contains peptides is a positive sign as it indicates that the product may have some reparative benefits and if it does actually improve collagen production then it will certainly help the user achieve a more youthful appearance. However, the lack of manufacturer’s website and background information is a concern and the apparent difficulty with ordering the free trial is also a problem.
As we age the composition, texture and appearance of our skin changes. Signs of skin aging include wrinkles, fine lines, loss of moisture, uneven tone, and dull, tired-looking skin. There are countless anti-wrinkle creams on the market promising to make skin look and feel younger. Many anti-wrinkle creams promise everything short of a facelift or to provide the much sought after "fountain of youth". In reality most are just moisturizers marketed as anti-aging products.
Below you’ll find some of the most effective wrinkle serum/cream formulations on the market today, in our opinion.
Our Top Anti Aging Products
**This is a subjective assessment based on the strength of the available information and our estimation of efficacy.
*Results may vary. The information contained in this website is provided for general informational purposes only. No medical claims are implied in this content, and the information herein is not intended be used for self diagnosis or self trealment of any condition.
Disclosure of Material Connection: Some of the links in the post above are "associate sales links." This means if you click on the link and purchase an item, we will receive a commission Regardless, we only recommend products or services which we use personally and/or believe will add value to our readers. We are disclosing this in accordance with the Federal Trade Commission's 16 CFR, Part 255: "Guides Concerning the Use of Endorsements and Testimonials."