NuRetnol Lifting Skin Cream Review:Ingredients, Side Effects, Detailed Review And More
What is NuRetnol Lifting Skin Cream?
Based on the claims made by manufacturer, NuRetnol Lifting Skin Cream is an anti-aging cream that lifts the skin and refine its look. This also helps even out skin tone while leaving the skin moisturized and silky smooth. Also, this cream addresses fine lines, wrinkles, and other signs of skin undesirable skin aging.
This product is available at various retail stores online and has an option to try if first before purchase. Each 50ml jar costs $89.77. This NuRetnol Lifting Skin Cream Review will help you decide if the effects of this product are the right result intended for your skin type.
NuRetnol Lifting Skin Cream – Does It Really Work?
NuRetnol takes advantage of using some of the most popular skin care ingredient, retinol. Harnessing the power of retinol, NuRetnol formulated this cream that increases the rate of skin growth and repair. With its collagen boosting properties, skin resurfaces faster to reveal a younger looking skin beneath.
NuRetnol Lifting Skin Cream promises the following effects to your skin:
- Tightens and fills the wrinkles and fine lines on the face.
- Helps brighten skin complexion and even skin tone.
- Using this product will help your skin recover from damage.
What are the Ingredients in NuRetnol Lifting Skin Cream?
NuRetnol Lifting Skin Cream ingredients are formulated carefully in balanced proportion to nourish the skin. Here are some of the active ingredients that bring out a beautiful skin in you:
- Glycolic Acid: This acid mildly exfoliates the skin to remove dead skin layer and reveal the younger skin beneath it. It also stimulates faster skin regeneration and skin cell resurfacing.
- Hyaluronic Acid: This humectant keeps the skin hydrated and traps moisture to give the skin a lasting volume and plumpness. However sometimes it causes bruising, redness, and itching on skin.
- Retinol: This vitamin A helps in collagen formation and supplement the skin with the necessary ingredients for faster growth.
- Ceramides: This oil gives moisture to the skin and leaves a protective layer that repels harmful damages from the environment.
- Peptides: These are small units of amino acids that acts as a building block for cell growth.
How To Apply NuRetnol Lifting Skin Cream?
- To make the best out of NuRetnol Lifting Skin Cream, NuRetnol advises using it at least once up to two times daily.
- Apply an even layer on the cleansed and toned face.
- To make sure that this cream gives lasting nourishment to your skin, use a sunscreen on top of it before putting on makeup.
Benefits of NuRetnol Lifting Skin Cream
- This cream helps reveal the younger skin beneath by gently removing the outer layer of dead skin cells but it may cause rash on skin.
- Some reviews found out that this cream effectively lightens skin tone and give a radiant glow.
Disadvantages of NuRetnol Lifting Skin Cream
- This lifting cream is quite expensive for a 50ml jar.
- There are many negative reviews circulating the internet about this product.
- This product contains Hyaluronic acid which causes redness, and itching on skin.
Does NuRetnol Lifting Skin Cream Have Any Side Effects?
NuRetnol Lifting Skin Cream side-effects, according to them are very rare. Although, judging by the ingredients it contain, here are some of the side-effects you may expect from using it:
- Skin dryness and flaking can be attributed to the glycolic acid and retinol it contains. These ingredients are great in taking away the dead skin layer. However, too much of it can lead to excessive dryness. It may be wise to use it with less frequency than what is recommended by the manufacturer and gradually increasing the frequency as you gain tolerance from it.
Final Verdict : NuRetnol Lifting Skin Cream
This NuRetnol Lifting Skin Cream promises a long list of benefits from evening the skin tone to erasing fine lines and wrinkles. With the ingredients it is formulated with, you can expect fast results.
However, some ingredients may be too harsh especially if you have sensitive skin. This product contains a cocktail of exfoliant and retinol that can lead to excessive skin dryness. This product do not offer money back guarantee.
As we age the composition, texture and appearance of our skin changes. Signs of skin aging include wrinkles, fine lines, loss of moisture, uneven tone, and dull, tired-looking skin. There are countless anti-wrinkle creams on the market promising to make skin look and feel younger. Many anti-wrinkle creams promise everything short of a facelift or to provide the much sought after "fountain of youth". In reality most are just moisturizers marketed as anti-aging products.
Below you’ll find some of the most effective wrinkle serum/cream formulations on the market today, in our opinion.