Nutraluxe MD Lash Review: Ingredients, Side Effects, Customer Reviews And More.
Nutraluxe MD Lash Overview
Nutraluxe MD Lash, US $79 for a tube, is an eyelash enhancer that commits to give you fuller and longer eyelashes that does not easily become damaged.
About Nutraluxe MD Lash — Does It Really Work?
This product is brought to you by Nutraluxe MD. a skin care and cosmetics company founded in 2002 in Florida, USA. The company has a strong R&D culture, making sure that each product bottled has gone through rigorous research to bring its clients only the best and latest in lash care and skin care.
Based on claims made by the manufacturer, this product has been formulated to deliver for you the following benefits:
- Enhance the moisture content and condition of your lashes.
- Promote healing and faster repairs to take out the damage and allow more resilient lashes to grow back.
- Help prevent untimely fallouts.
- Deliver thicker and longer lashes in just 4 to 6 weeks of continued product use.
What Are The Ingredients In Nutraluxe Md Lash?
- Prostaglandin I.C.: Enhances hair growth, it mimics the body’s natural prostaglandin, and is, in fact, the kind of ingredient that started the worldwide demand and craze over eyelash enhancers.
- Hydrolyzed Glycosaminoglycans: Support repairs, it also significantly restores optimal hydration levels.
- Sodium Hyaluronate: Keeps your lashes and eyelids well-hydrated to support healthier lashes.
- Vitamin B5: Also known as panthenol, it protects each strand from damage by coating each one in protective film that also supports faster damage repairs and healing.
- Panax Ginseng Root Extract: Improves the synthesis of each strand, making each one more resilient from breakage, damage and fallouts.
- Niacinamide: Improves local circulation to improve oxygen supply.
- Vitamin E: Soothes and nourishes, it delivers intensive moisturizing functions that promote healthier lashes.
Directions To Use
Nutraluxe MD Lash is recommended for once daily use. Make it a point to cleanse your lashes and eyelids thoroughly, ridding it of makeup and other product residues to facilitate faster product absorption and more efficient performance. This is not recommended for application on your lower eyelids. Take care not to get the product into your eyes.
- Nutraluxe MD Lash is formulated with ingredients well-known to promote improved lash moisture and conditioning.
- This product is available via accredited resellers which the company guarantees and documents.
- The formula is laden with prostaglandin, an ingredient that has been proven to cause iris and eyeball discoloration, among other potential side effects.
- This product appears to have many counterfeits in circulation, increasing your risk in accessing non-genuine items which you can prevent by getting your stash directly from the manufacturer’s website.
- Nutraluxe MD Lash reviews indicate that users have mixed assessments of this products workings, side effects, and performance relative to claims made.
Does Nutraluxe MD Lash Have Any Side Effects?
Based on the ingredients and reviews, the following side effects may be experienced when using Nutraluxe MD Lash:
- Skin irritation and allergic reactions due to several ingredients, including several botanical and synthetic ingredients.
- Increased risk for irreversible skin, lash and eye damage due to triethanolamine.
- Increased risk for eye irritation and discoloration, most especially due to Prostaglandin I.C.
Nutraluxe MD Lash Customer Reviews
Nutraluxe MD Lash reviews read:
- “NutraLuxe Lash MD contains Prostaglandin I.C., and based on several customer reviews and complaints, this product appears to be very problematic based on that one ingredient. It has been shown that this Prostaglandin derivative can cause severe side effects, some with lasting or permanent side effects. This product has very few, if any, scientific studies and clinical trials regarding the effectiveness and safety and has not been approved by the FDA. These factors should be considered very carefully and seriously before using this product.” — Product Review on Eyelash-Growth Website
- “This product really works. Saw an amazing improvement in just one week. Have been using it for about one month. My lashes now need only one coat of any mascara (cheapest to high end), and they pop. Before discovering this terrific product, had to use at least 3 coats of mascara. All looked caked and awful. I am addicted to this stuff.” — Helen on the NutraLuxeMD website
Nutraluxe MD Lash follows the route taken by eyelash enhancers that use the same as primary ingredients. There is no doubt about it anymore that prostaglandins, indeed, drastically and visibly improve lash health and appearance. However, the side effects are just as drastic and visible. Prostaglandins discolor your eyes, and if you’re not ready to live with the consequences, you might as well find something else.
Our Top Eylash Enhancing ProductsDuring our research, the skin care specialists we consulted provided useful tips that contribute to achieving and maintaining beautiful, healthy eyelashes, including the following:
- Be certain to consistently apply the product(s) you choose in accordance with its directions for use;
- Pay special attention to removing any makeup that you have applied both mascara as well as eye shadow prior to bedtime;
- Eating a healthy diet that contains milk and fish can help strenghten eyelashes;
- Drink at least eight glasses of water a day to stay well hydrated;
- Avoid excessive intake of caffeinated and alcoholic beverages, as they may contribute to dehydration and exacerbate the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles; and
- Be sure to get adequate rest every day