NutraNuva Face Food Review: Is It Safe And Effective?
NutraNuva Face Food Overview
NutraNuva Face Food, sold in 30 ml dropper bottles for US $25, is an anti-aging hyaluronic acid serum complex containing the highest concentration of the most potent vitamin C designed to fight the signs of aging. It is recommended by plastic surgeons and dermatologists worldwide.
Check out this NutraNuva Face Food Vitamin C Serum review to find if this serum is the one for you!
About Nutranuva Face Food – Does It Really Work?
NutraNuva Face Food Vitamin C Serum is made by NutraNuva from a line of skincare formulations designed to specifically cater to people who are older than 25 years old. The company and skin care line are endorsed by a world-renowned Hollywood Plastic Surgeon, Dr. George Orloff.
The manufacturer claims that NutraNuva Face Food Vitamin C Serum is formulated to provide the following advantages:
- Contains ingredients that are clinically proven to enhance the skin
- Antioxidants for fighting free radicals and giving brighter skin
- Improves the texture and smoothness of the skin
- Hydrates and plumps with collagen
- Encourages renewal of cells
- Reduction of wrinkles and fine lines
- Repairs, nourishes, and renews the skin
- Contains no harmful dyes, parabens, sulfates, fillers, or artificial fragrances
- Not tested on animals
- GMO and Gluten free
- US-made in FDA Registered facilities
- Recyclable packaging.
What are the ingredients in NutraNuva Face Food
The following NutraNuva Face Food ingredients combine actions to promote youthful, glowing skin:
- Aloe Vera: The Egyptians called this the “plant of immortality” because of its many antioxidants, antibacterial, and moisturizing properties that help hydrate and firm your skin
- Amino Peptides: help in the production of elastin and collagen
- Asian Aquatic Plants: Water lily, lotus, and bamboo extracts provide instant and long-lasting moisture
- Caviar Lime: Comes from rainforests and contains high concentrations of alpha hydroxy acids (AHA’s) that stimulate blood flow to the skin, minimizing wrinkles and fine lines.
- Citrus Extracts: Extracts of tangerine, bitter orange, and orange are 100% certified natural organic preservatives and rich sources of Vitamin C
- EXO-T: This is a substance composed of three exotic polysaccharides derived from coral reefs near Tahiti that improves the smoothness and texture of the skin better than Retin-A and without the risks posed by retinoic acid.
- Hyaluronic acid: This ingredient absorbs water that’s 1000 times its weight to provide extreme skin hydration
- Kakadu Plum Extract: This fruit comes from the Australian rainforest and is known as the world’s best natural source of Vitamin C. According to the U.S. Dept. of Agriculture, it contains 55 times of Vitamin C than a Florida orange.
- Niacinamide: This is known to fight against uneven skin tone, age spots, sun damage, and wrinkles.
- Vitamin B5: Helps in hydrating the skin and improving its elasticity and softness
- Vitamin C or Ascorbic acid: Aids the active component of kakadu plum to stimulate elastin and collagen production.
Directions to Use
After cleansing the face, use the NutraNuva Face Food Vitamin C Serum by applying a small amount, about 4 to 6 drops, with your fingertips and allow it to dry. Avoid getting any product into your eyes. You can use it under makeup or SPF. For best results, use daily in the morning and/or at night and follow with moisturizer.
- Absorbs and dries quickly into the skin
- Penetrates deep into the skin for nourishment and damage repair
- Contains the highest vitamin C concentration from the most potent natural source
- Not sticky or greasy on the skin
- Recommended by dermatologists and plastic surgeons
- Leaves skin softer, smoother, and with reduced wrinkles and lines
- Moisturizes and improves skin’s elasticity
- Can cause breakouts in some skin types
- May lead to allergic reactions
- Does not list down all the ingredients
Does NutraNuva Face Food have any side-effects?
Clinical studies have not shown any NutraNuva Face Food side-effects. However, based on the user reviews, the following side effects may be experienced:
- Small, white pimple-like spots
- Acne breakouts for people with dry, sensitive skin
- Allergic reactions ranging from small, red, itchy rashes to breakouts, hives, or eye irritation
NutraNuva Face Food Customer Reviews
Here are some of the NutraNuva Face Food reviews worth reading to know if this serum will cater to your needs:
- “Great product. I’ve been using it daily for about five or six weeks now and have noticed an improvement in my complexion. My skin is softer and smoother, and my pores seem less prominent. I’m in my mid-fifties and have combination skin. I’ve never used a vitamin C serum before and was initially concerned that it might irritate my skin, but that has not happened at all. I highly recommend this serum.” – KT_city, a certified customer on Amazon.com.
- “Wanted to like it due to it’s array of beneficial ingredients. Unfortunately, I developed white, pimple like spots.” – review by Mac from Amazon.com.
NutraNuva Face Food is a product that contains a wide array of beneficial ingredients designed to fight wrinkles and aging signs as well as improve the skin’s texture and quality. However, some users find that the high concentration of vitamin C and the combination of ingredients can cause acne breakouts and allergic reactions on dry, sensitive skin.
Below you’ll find some of the most effective Hyaluronic Acid Serum formulations on the market in our opinion: