Nutrition FX Menopause Reviews – Should You Trust This Product?Advertising Disclosure ?
What is Nutrition FX Menopause?
The product is from a company called Nutrition FX with is based in the United Kingdom. The company is not known in the supplement industry and they do not offer any other product aside from Nutrition FX Menopause.
Nutrition FX Menopause is a dietary supplement made with a special natural extract for relieving the different discomforts during and after menopause. It is made from an extract that is non-toxic and completely safe.
The product helps relieve the different symptoms of menopause including hot flashes, mood swings, low energy level and difficulty sleeping. The supplement is relatively new in the market but it is popular in the United Kingdom where it is made. One package with 30 capsules is priced $22 online.
Table of Contents [Show]
- What is Nutrition FX Menopause?
- Nutrition FX Menopause – Does It Really Work?
- What are the Ingredients in Nutrition FX Menopause?
- Benefits of Nutrition FX Menopause
- Disadvantages of Nutrition FX Menopause
- Dosage : Nutrition FX Menopause
- Does Nutrition FX Menopause Have Any Side Effects?
- Final Verdict: Nutrition FX Menopause
Nutrition FX Menopause : Does it really Work?
According to the Nutrition FX website, a United Kingdom Quality of Life consumer study indicated these results after women took the supplement for 4 weeks:
- users claimed that they experienced better menopause well-being.
- As per customer reviews, they felt increased energy and reduced fatigue.
- Some enjoyed better emotional well-being.
- benefited due to improved sleep.
The formulation provides the body with phytoestrogens which make up for the deficiency of estrogen that occurs during and after menopause. The low level of estrogen is the main cause of the different symptoms of menopause including hot flashes, night sweats, irritability, fatigue, etc. By adding phytoestrogens to the diet, the level of the hormone in the body increases which relieves the different menopause symptoms.
What are the ingredients in Nutrition FX Menopause?
The main active ingredient of Nutrition FX Menopause is proprietary phytoestrogen extract from Mung beans. It is not like the phytoestrogen extracted from soy which is much less effective. Mung beans have been part of Asian cuisine for a long time so it is completely safe. When they sprout, they are simply called bean sprouts. The phytoestrogen in the supplement is classified as Coumestans which are around 30 to 100 times more potent than isoflavones. It promotes estrogenic activity to help make up for the deficiency of the hormone that causes the different menopause symptoms.
The phytoestrogens interact with estrogen receptors in the woman’s body to address the main cause of the different symptoms of menopause. Some studies have shown that it also offers protective benefits on certain forms of ovarian and breast cancer. They also provide cardiovascular function support which is another common issue during and after menopause.
Benefits of Nutrition FX Menopause
- It doesn’t contain hormones or other potentially harmful components.
- There is detailed information on the product and its active ingredient on the Nutrition FX website.
- Some feedbacks are positive saying it is really helpful during and after menopause, but no such claims are mentioned in the reviews given by the users.
Disadvantages of Nutrition FX Menopause
- There is no independent clinical testing done on the product proving it is really effective in relieving menopause symptoms.
- The product has not undergone extensive testing for safety.
- There is no free trial or money back guarantee offer.
- Only select retailers are selling the product in the United States but it can be ordered online.
- Some feedbacks say it is not really effective.
Dosage : Nutrition FX Menopause
- The start-up dosage for perimenopausal women is 1 to 2 capsules. For menopausal and post-menopausal women and those who have undergone a hysterectomy, the start-up dosage is 3 capsules.
- The dosage may be increased according to the detailed suggested usage which can be found on the label and the product’s website.
Does Nutrition FX Menopause have any side effects?
Follow the suggested dosage carefully to reduce risk of side effects. Make sure you are not allergic to any of the ingredients before intake. If you have any medical condition or are taking medication, you should consult your physician before taking this supplement.
Final Verdict : Nutrition FX Menopause
After thoroughly examining Nutrition FX Menopause and reading feedbacks from users, it is a good menopause relief supplement. The formulation is all-natural and the product’s primary active ingredient is backed by scientific and clinical data. There are also many good feedbacks from users saying it really works. However, it is not effective for everyone and some people say it only delivers minimal results. In the end, this is still a good product for menopause support and it is worth a try.
Below you’ll find some of the most effective menopause supplements on the market today, in our opinion.
Our Top Menopause Relief Choices
**This is a subjective assessment based on the strength of the available information and our estimation of efficacy.
*Results may vary. The information contained in this website is provided for general informational purposes only. No medical claims are implied in this content, and the information herein is not intended be used for self diagnosis or self trealment of any condition.
Disclosure of Material Connection: Some of the links in the post above are "associate sales links." This means if you click on the link and purchase an item, we will receive a commission Regardless, we only recommend products or services which we use personally and/or believe will add value to our readers. We are disclosing this in accordance with the Federal Trade Commission's 16 CFR, Part 255: "Guides Concerning the Use of Endorsements and Testimonials."