Nuvalift Reviews- Should You Trust This Product?Advertising Disclosure ?
Nuvalift is an anti-aging product that is only available online through a free trial offer. The product is said to reduce skin aging signs specifically fine lines and wrinkles. It also works to make the skin more elastic and improve its suppleness. Continued use is said to slow down the process of skin aging and prevent the premature appearance of skin aging signs. The formulation also contains hydrating ingredients to make the skin soft and supple. There is no price indicated on the product’s website but customer feedbacks say they only had to pay shipping for the initial supply which is around $4.99. However, signing up for the free trial entails enrolment in the automatic shipment program so you will be billed $84 each month and sent a month’s supply until you call and cancel.
What Does Nuvalift Claim To Do?
- Decreases the depth of fine lines and wrinkles
- Improves the elasticity and suppleness of the skin
- Increases skin hydration significantly
- Improves the firmness of the skin
- Lessens visibility of creases on the forehead
- Improves collagen synthesis in the skin
- Repairs and revitalizes skin that is damaged
Nuvalift is from a relatively unknown manufacturer of skin care products. Thereare no details provided on its website (http://nuvaliftantiaging.com/) regarding where the formulation is made and if it is manufactured in a facility that adheres to FDA standards. There are a number of online complaints regarding the free trial offer which comes with an automatic shipment program that costs $84 every month. Nuvalift is not even registered with the Better Business Bureau.
How Does Nuvalift Work?
The Nuvalift anti-aging formula primarily works by restoring healthy collagen and elastin production in the skin. This is because the decrease in collagen and elastin production is the major cause of skin aging signs. By boosting production of these important skin components, the skin becomes plumper, smoother and more elastic. The formulation also includes hydrating ingredients that moisturize the deep levels of the skin. This prevents dryness and helps protect the skin from damage thus also preventing the appearance of skin aging signs prematurely.
Nuvalift Active Ingredients
- Polymoist-PS Complex – This is a potent face firming peptide according to websites offering the Nuvalift free trial. It is said to be clinically proven to reduce the severity of different skin aging signs. It basically signals the skin to increase collagen production claiming to boost its production by up to 81% in just 15 days of use.
- Moisturizing Ingredients – One notable flaw of the anti-aging product is the lack of information on the moisturizing ingredients in its formulation. It claims to deeply hydrate the skin to help slow down the process of skin aging which will prevent premature aging signs. However, the active ingredients for this benefit are not stated on the product’s website.
- There is a free trial available but you have to pay shipping which is around $5
- Some feedbacks say it is effective in reducing skin aging signs
- It is said to contain hydrating ingredients to help protect against premature skin aging
- Nuvalift anti-aging cream has not been tested by an independent laboratory
- There is very little information on what the formulation contains
- It is very expensive at $84 per container
- There are many complaints in regards to the free trial being offered
- Nuvalift employs deceptive marketing practices and the brand has a bad reputation
- There are many feedbacks saying it is not really effective
How to Use?
The first step in applying Nuvalift is to cleanse your face and dry it thoroughly. Then, apply a thin layer all over your facial and neck areas. Massage the cream gently onto your skin to enhance the absorption of its active ingredients. Make sure it is dry before applying other products for the skin or wearing makeup.
Avoid contact with your eyes since the formula can cause irritation. Put a small amount of the cream in your inner forearm and wait about 10 minutes to check your skin’s sensitivity to the formula. If skin irritation starts to develop in the area, wash with water and do not use it. This may be an indication that you are allergic or just sensitive to certain ingredients in the product.
Nuvalift doesn’t have a good reputation because of the auto shipment program that comes with signing up for the free trial. However, the free trial offer allows anyone to test the formula and check if it suits them or not. It is worth considering because there are good reviews from people who have tried it. Just make sure to read the terms and conditions before purchasing and return the product on time in order to prevent problems.
As we age the composition, texture and appearance of our skin changes. Signs of skin aging include wrinkles, fine lines, loss of moisture, uneven tone, and dull, tired-looking skin. There are countless anti-wrinkle creams on the market promising to make skin look and feel younger. Many anti-wrinkle creams promise everything short of a facelift or to provide the much sought after "fountain of youth". In reality most are just moisturizers marketed as anti-aging products.
Below you’ll find some of the most effective wrinkle serum formulations on the market today, in our opinion.
Our Top Anti Aging Products
**This is a subjective assessment based on the strength of the available information and our estimation of efficacy.
*Results may vary. The information contained in this website is provided for general informational purposes only. No medical claims are implied in this content, and the information herein is not intended be used for self diagnosis or self trealment of any condition.
Disclosure of Material Connection: Some of the links in the post above are "associate sales links." This means if you click on the link and purchase an item, we will receive a commission Regardless, we only recommend products or services which we use personally and/or believe will add value to our readers. We are disclosing this in accordance with the Federal Trade Commission's 16 CFR, Part 255: "Guides Concerning the Use of Endorsements and Testimonials."