NuVectin Advanced Eye Cream Review
Skin aging is an issue for everybody who has crossed the 30 year old mark. Whether or not you have been good to your skin, signs of skin aging will catch up with you sooner or later and you want to get ahead of it. Prevention will always be your key weapon to combat wrinkles.
Aging skin needs special help and skin around your eyes need special attention. That’s why coupled with a healthy lifestyle, you need an anti-aging cream to provide your skin with the extra nourishment and extra lifting action it needs to help fight signs of skin aging.
About NuVectin Advanced Eye Cream
NuVectin Advanced Eye Cream is formulated specially to address the needs of aging skin around your eyes. It is gentle on the delicate skin in your eye area but, tough on eye wrinkles. Experience the eye brightening and lifting effect of NuVectin Advanced Eye Cream for $30(price may vary).
Manufacturer information and its claims about NuVectin Advanced Eye Cream
NuVectin Advanced Eye Cream is produced by Product Quest Manufacturing, a fully licensed over-the-counter (OTC) drug manufacturer with over 200 employees and count all of the top drug store chains as customers. It is based out of Florida, USA and has been in operation since 1995.
NuVectin Advanced Eye Cream makes the following claims:
- Reduced puffiness around eyes, reduced dark circles and eyes appear brighter and less puffy in just 15 days
- Renewed collagen supply, increased firmness, firmer eyes and less saggy skin in just 30 days
- Reinforced skin elasticity and improved appearance of fine lines in just 60 days
The manufacturer further claims that NuVectin Advanced Eye Cream is paraben free, non comedogenic, and fragrance free.
How Does NuVectin Advanced Eye Cream Work?
NuVectin Advanced Eye Cream is formulated with the powerful wrinkle fighting properties of Hexapeptide-3, also known as Argireline. This is a hexapeptide, a chain of six amino acid, that is rapidly gaining popularity as a component of anti-aging creams. Argireline causes facial muscles to relax, much like the effect of Botox, so that skin becomes less constricted and becomes unwrinkled.
The product is also infused with other amino acids, including Palmitoyl Oligopeptide, Palmitoyl Tetrapeptide-7 and Palmitoyl Tripeptide-28 which helps flood the skin with raw materials the skin needs to catalyze the body’s natural ability to repair and renew damaged skin cells, including those that are wrinkled.
By signing up several skin conditioning agents and emollients, NuVectin Advanced Eye Cream ultrahydrates skin thus, plumping it and lifts sagged skin. Powerful antioxidants in the product formulation also help protect skin from the skin aging effects of free radicals.
NuVectin Advanced Eye Cream Ingredients
Bioskinup Contour 3R – a global eye care treatment to help improve appearance of dark circles and puffiness. Concentrated extracts from the Brazilian Rainforest. Concentrated extracts from White Lily Flowers of the area of the Mediterranean Sea. Combined with botanical extracts from the tropics to help moisturize and soften skin to restore a more youthful appearance, including mango, cucumber, and aloe
The full ingredients list as follows:
Water, Stearic Acid, Glycerin, Cetyl Alcohol, Cyclopentasiloxane, Glyceryl Stearate, Propylene Glycol, Butylene Glycol, Isopropyl Palmitate, C12-15 Alkyl Benzoate, Steareth-20, N-Hydroxysuccinimide, Chrysin, Palmitoyl Oligopeptide, Palmitoyl Tetrapeptide-7, Palmitoyl Tripeptide-28, Hesperidin Methyl Chalcone, Dipeptide-2, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Sorbitol, Lecithin, Xantham Gum, Oleic Acid, Caprylyl Glycol, Gyceryl Caprylate, Caprylyl/Caprylyl Glucoside, Pfaffia Paniculata Root Extract, Ptychopetalum Olaciodes Bark/Stem Extract, Lilium Synthetic Wax, Resveratrol, Hydroxyethyl Behenamidopropyl Dimonium Chloride, Polyquaternium-67, Lepidium Sativum Sprout Extract, Hydrolyzed Hyaluronic Acid, Malus Domesticata Fruit Cell Culture, Thebroma Cacao (Cocoa) Seed Butter, Sorbitan Olivate, PEG-12 Dimethicone, Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Juice, Ethylhexylglycerine, Dimethicone, Ethyl Macadamiate, Mangifera Indica (Mango) Seed Butter, Cucumis Sativus (Cucumber) Fruit Extract, Triethanolamine, Phenoxyethanol, Chlorphenesin, Disodium EDTA
NuVectin Advanced Eye Cream Benefits
- Collagen and skin renewal
- Visibly improved appearance of wrinkles and saggy skin
- Brighter skin around the eyes
- Less puffy and less tired looking eyes
- Infused with powerful antioxidants, skin repairing properties of amino acids, and moisturizing effect of skin conditioners and emollients
NuVectin Advanced Eye Cream Drawbacks
- Manufacturer information points to the product’s toll manufacturer and not to the licensed brand owner
- There are no clinical studies or surveys to backup product claims
Apply to skin around the eyes with gentle massaging action. Use morning and night for best results.
Avoid contact with the eyes.
NuVectin Advanced Eye Cream Side Effects
Product contains phenoxyethanol which the US FDA has found to have damaging effects to the central nervous system.
Who can use NuVectin Advanced Eye Cream
Men and women with mature skin.
NuVectin Advanced Eye Cream is infused with so many ingredients but there really is nothing unique in its formulation. Get this product or not, there will always be another product to carry the same formulation. Get this or, explore some more.
Below you’ll find some of the most effective eye cream formulations on the market today, in our opinion.
Our Top Eye Creams
Also Remember These Dermatologist Recommended Important Tips:
- Age has nothing to do with the lines that appear on the corners of your eyes... it's a combination of heredity and careless abuse of the area.
- Skin is skin... it all needs to be cared for in one way or another. For my younger readers, this means not pulling on the skin when removing eye makeup.
- The eye area is prone to fine lines and wrinkles, so it is really important not over-work the area, squint, and stay away from smokey rooms. Your eyes won't like that either.
- One of the best ways to protect this area of your face is to put on a pair of sunglasses every single time you go outside spring, summer, fall and winter.
- There are very few oil glands in the eye area, so it can dry out very quickly, especially if you spend a great deal of time out of doors.
- When you chose an eye cream, be sure to choose one that is especially formulated for this delicate skin. Don't use a day cream that could be full of ingredients that will irritate this area. Too rich a cream can cause as many problems as ignoring the area.