NuVega Lash Review
NuVega Lash Overview:
NUVEGA LASH is the eyelash serum that is applied directly to the upper and lower eyelids near the lash line and the eyebrows. It is not mascara or eyeliner. However there is no product price is mentioned on it’s official website.
About NuVega Lash — Does It Really Work?
There is no information available about this product’s makers. Based on claims made by third party website about this product, it delivers the following benefits:
- Improve lash conditioning and overall health.
- Promote thicker and longer lashes.
- Prevents untimely fallouts.
What Are The Ingredients In Nuvega Lash?
- Bio-Peptides: Promote longer and thicker lash growth.
- Vitamins: Replenish your skin’s nutrients, particularly the ones critical for lash health and growth.
- Glycerin: It can be uses as nourishing Eyelash Conditioner to apply on lashes.however it may cause itching or swelling sometimes.
How to Apply: NuVega Lash?
NuVega Lash must only be used twice daily and over thoroughly cleansed lash line.
NuVega Lash Benefits:
- This formula contains glycerin as a eyelash conditioner but it may cause itching on skin.
- This product restores and protects your eyelashes, giving you instant and longer-term benefits all just by using 1 solution.
NuVega Lash Disadvantages:
- There is no firsthand information available about this product’s formula, and about its makers, making it rather problematic to establish credibility of claims and accountability for any untoward results arising from product use.
- Although this product is available on a limited time free trial offer, it reportedly lasts only for 14 days which begins on the day that you place your order, giving you very little time to make a thorough and honest assessment about how this product performs on your lashes.
- This product appears to have a limited distribution network and is possibly not available in some geographies.
- NuVega Lash reviews indicate that the company behind this product provides poor after sales service, with clients complaining about difficulties in order cancellations, and credit card reversals.
Does NuVega Lash Have Any Side Effects?
In the absence of ingredients and given the limited reviews available, expect side effects to be likely when using NuVega Lash. Therefore, as a preventive measure, make sure to perform an overnight patch test over a small patch of skin on the sides of your face to help you figure out any sign of skin irritation. This, however, will not guarantee that it won’t sting your eyes.
NuVega Lash certainly has a handful of claims to deliver, and yet, too little explanation about how it works was not provided. This product do not offers money back guarantee.Before you lose US $100 for this product, make sure to do your research and at least compare with other alternatives.
Our Top Eylash Enhancing ProductsDuring our research, the skin care specialists we consulted provided useful tips that contribute to achieving and maintaining beautiful, healthy eyelashes, including the following:
- Be certain to consistently apply the product(s) you choose in accordance with its directions for use;
- Pay special attention to removing any makeup that you have applied both mascara as well as eye shadow prior to bedtime;
- Eating a healthy diet that contains milk and fish can help strenghten eyelashes;
- Drink at least eight glasses of water a day to stay well hydrated;
- Avoid excessive intake of caffeinated and alcoholic beverages, as they may contribute to dehydration and exacerbate the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles; and
- Be sure to get adequate rest every day