Nuvolexa Stem CellActiv
There’s no stopping aging from showing up on your skin, no matter what you do about it — take it or leave it but, that’s just how human nature works. But, there are new products and procedures that promote your skin’s health so that it can resist damage and even become rejuvenated enough to treat and reverse signs of skin aging all by itself.
Product Description, Manufacturer’s Information, and Price Details
Nuvolexa Stem CellActiv is one such topical solution to help you help your skin become better protected from developing wrinkles, fine lines and other visible signs of skin aging.
This product sells for $89.95 for every 30 ml jar. It is priced about four times your favorite drugstore anti-wrinkle cream which works just as fine. So, what makes Nuvolexa Stem CellActiv cream so special? Does it merit such a hefty price tag?
Nuvolexa Stem CellActiv works two ways. First, the skin nourishing complex contained in its formulation goes deep down into your skin. The primary purpose of this leg of the process is to pump up skin moisture and nutrition, giving it better ability to facilitate skin cell renewal and rejuvenation. Second, the ceramide complex infused in the cream supports rebuilding of the skin’s protective layers. Thus, the skin’s abilities to hold moisture and protect itself from damage are improved.
While the full product ingredients list is not disclosed, the six primary ingredients of the Nuvolexa Stem CellActiv formulation are widely discussed. These ingredients are as follows:
- Ceramide Complex, consists mainly of plant ceramides which support the rebuilding of the skin’s outer, protective layers, enabling skin to protect itself from excessive surface water loss and the consequent dryness
- Phytosphingosine, moisturizes skin while also providing an antibacterial function
- Retinol Palmitate, or simply Retinol, stimulates the resurfacing of new skin, reverses signs of damage, and inhibits the expression of skin damage
- Palmitoyl Oligopeptide, provides skin with amino acids required for the production of skin precursors including hyaluronic acid, and for the overall proper and efficient functioning of skin repair and renewal processes
- Rosemary Extract, has natural antioxidant, anti-inflammatory and antiseptic properties
- Balm Mint Extract, calms and soothes irritated skin
Dot the product around your face and spread in upward strokes and work into skin with a gentle massaging action.
Pros & Cons
This product is full packed with the ingredients proven to bring about and maintain healthy skin that is more elastic, firmer, and better protected from damage.
However, manufacturer information and evidence to back up product claims are lacking, making it challenging to discern whether or not this product works as promised. Also, this product may be overpriced for its contents and for what it can do.
Nuvolexa Stem CellActiv may be riding on the buzz aroud stem cell technology but, the manufacturer falls short of explaining how exactly this technology works in this formulation. Still, if you are bent on getting hold of this product, make sure to read the terms and conditions of the free trial offer closely so you won’t have to regret ordering online.
As we age the composition, texture and appearance of our skin changes. Signs of skin aging include wrinkles, fine lines, loss of moisture, uneven tone, and dull, tired-looking skin. There are countless anti-wrinkle creams on the market promising to make skin look and feel younger. Many anti-wrinkle creams promise everything short of a facelift or to provide the much sought after "fountain of youth". In reality most are just moisturizers marketed as anti-aging products.
Below you’ll find some of the most effective wrinkle serum/cream formulations on the market today, in our opinion.