Nuxe Anti-Fatigue Moisturising Eye Cream Review
Nuxe Anti-Fatigue Moisturising Eye Cream Introduction
Nuxe Anti-Fatigue Moisturising Eye Cream, US $22, is a product that promises to restore the youthful contour of skin around your eye area.
What Does Nuxe Anti-Fatigue Moisturising Eye Cream Claim
Based on the manufacturer’s claims, this product has been specially formulated to deliver the following improvement to your eye skin:
- Restore the lost moisture and nutrients that are making your eyes appear tired and dull
- Improve skin elasticity to firm up your eye skin and give it a more pulled up look
- De-puff buggy eyes to relieve it of fatigue
- Deliver anti-aging ingredients to correct and prevent fine lines, wrinkles, dark circles and other signs of skin aging around your eyes
- Enhance your skin’s protection from environmental stress and free radicals by infusing antioxidants
Nuxe Anti-Fatigue Moisturising Eye Cream Manufacturer’s Detail
This product has been developed and is distributed by NUXE Laboratory, a skin care company that specifically creates products to better tackle and manage eye skin issues with eye creams that meet every peculiar need. Currently, the company maintains three product lines designed to address very specific eye skin concerns: Prodigieux which fades the appearance of signs of aging, Nirvanesque which relaxes and lightens eye skin, and Nuxuriance which brings about a lifting effect on the skin.
Working of Nuxe Anti-Fatigue Moisturising Eye Cream
This product enhances the firmness of your eye skin by flooding your skin with moisture and enhancing your skin’s texture from the outside. It also promotes skin health by enhancing water and nutrient circulation.
Nuxe Anti-Fatigue Moisturising Eye Cream Ingredients
- Hazel Seed Oil: Has skin softening and smoothening properties, adds a significant amount of moisture to your skin, and props up your skin to make it appear dewier and more supple to touch
- Vitamin E: Deep nourishes your skin, it also renders protective antioxidant functions, and helps restore the strength and resilience of your skin’s surface layer which makes your skin look firmer and denser, in effect, softening the appearance of wrinkles and fine lines
- Caffeine: Improves microcirculation, this ingredient also promotes better drainage to flush out stuck fluids around your eyes that are causing it to bulge and darken
- Sodium Hyaluronate: Well-recognized for its skin conditioning and plumping properties, this ingredient attracts moisture to rest on the surface of your skin, stores these then, gradually releases moisture to keep your skin well-hydrated over long periods of time
Nuxe Anti-Fatigue Moisturising Eye Cream Pros
- This product’s formula is made up of at least 95.7 per cent of ingredients derived from natural origins.
- The formula is rid of parabens, chemicals that mimic estrogen and which can get in the way of the proper functioning of your reproductive system and other mechanisms regulated by this particular hormone.
- The cream has a light consistency, non-greasy and easily absorbent.
Nuxe Anti-Fatigue Moisturising Eye Cream Cons
- Based on the composition and the consistency of this cream, people with very dry to normal skin may not experience a deep hydrating feeling from this cream which may require layering with another moisturizer.
- Nuxe Anti-Fatigue Moisturising Eye Cream reviews sharing experiences of users are very limited and therefore will not be useful references if you want to know how different people are responding to this product.
Nuxe Anti-Fatigue Moisturising Eye Cream Side Effects
Based on this product’s composition, the following side effects may be experienced:
- Skin irritations and allergic reactions due to several ingredients, including butylene glycol and benzyl salicylate
- Increased risk for reproductive system-related diseases due to EDTA
Appluy Nuxe Anti-Fatigue Moisturising Eye Cream day and night for the best and fastest results.
Nuxe Anti-Fatigue Moisturising Eye Cream reviews posted by users read:
- “I have very sensitive eyes and take allergy medication regularly. I have dark circles under my eyes…it didn’t make my dark circles and puffiness worse and there was no noticeable change.”
- “This product is incredible — tightens skin, reduces puffiness, and smells great. You will not be disappointed. This is the only product that has ever worked for me.
Nuxe Anti-Fatigue Moisturising Eye Cream may give you an instant gratification seeing how your eyes pull up on product contact. That’s a welcome change. Nevertheless, it is an improvement that can’t last. This could work for prevention but definitely not when your wrinkles have already appeared.
Below you’ll find some of the most effective eye cream formulations on the market today, in our opinion.
Our Top Eye Creams
Also Remember These Dermatologist Recommended Important Tips:
- Age has nothing to do with the lines that appear on the corners of your eyes... it's a combination of heredity and careless abuse of the area.
- Skin is skin... it all needs to be cared for in one way or another. For my younger readers, this means not pulling on the skin when removing eye makeup.
- The eye area is prone to fine lines and wrinkles, so it is really important not over-work the area, squint, and stay away from smokey rooms. Your eyes won't like that either.
- One of the best ways to protect this area of your face is to put on a pair of sunglasses every single time you go outside spring, summer, fall and winter.
- There are very few oil glands in the eye area, so it can dry out very quickly, especially if you spend a great deal of time out of doors.
- When you chose an eye cream, be sure to choose one that is especially formulated for this delicate skin. Don't use a day cream that could be full of ingredients that will irritate this area. Too rich a cream can cause as many problems as ignoring the area.