Nuxe Tonific Minceur Review: Does It Really Work?
Nuxe Tonific Minceur – At A Glance
Nuxe Tonific Minceur Anti-Cellulite Cream-Gel come from the Nuxe Paris line of skin care, hair care and beauty treatments. Little support information is available about the origins or research and development processes of Nuxe, but it appears to be a French cosmetology laboratory started in 1957, that rejects deceptive packaging practices, and does not use animal substances, mineral oils or artificial coloring agents in any of its products. The company does not have an English website or an official website for Tonific Minceur Anti-Celulite Cream-Gel.
Tonific Minceur Anti-Celulite Cream-Gel by Nuxe is designed to help improve the appearance of cellulite prevailing upon the Nuxe-patented breakthrough of lipolytic activity (that is the ability to break down fat) of Caffeine. It is designed to be used as an intensive treatment twice a day for one month, then applied once daily for maintenance.
Nuxe Tonific Minceur – Facts
Nuxe Tonific Minceur Anti-Cellulite Cream-Gel is one in a long list of skin care products from Nuxe Paris. The anti-cellulite cream’s main active ingredient is Caffeine, touted as the best fat-fighting agent. Caffeine is supported by Jangli Seeds derived from an Indian plant used in Ayurvedic medicine. In combination, these ingredients help encourage the elimination of fatty deposits and inhibit more from forming. Additional botanical extracts including Guggul Resin Extract, from the Indian tree support the fatty deposit elimination. Peruvian Liana helps prevent new depostis from forming and the extracts from several Amazonian plants are included to help tone the skin. An independent study concluded that after one month of applying this product twice daily, 70% of the users noticed a reduction in the appearance of cellulite.
A full list of product ingredients are included on several retail websites. No official manufacturer website is available.
Nuxe Tonific Minceur – Positive Features
- Positive results from an independent study conducted with 113 women-the vast majority of whom found a positive impact on the appearance of cellulite ridden skin.
- No animal testing on any Tonific Minceur.
- Full ingredient disclosure is provided.
- Active ingredients widely accepted as effective in the treatment of cellulite.
- Product comes from an established, socially conscious organization.
- No mineral oils used in the product.
- Exotic extracts are used in the formulation.
Nuxe Tonific Minceur – Negative Features
- No user testimonials are available.
- No official product website is available.
- No free product sample is offered.
- Priced at $40-$50 dollars for a 6.67 fl. Oz. tube, which some may think is too high for a formula that features caffeine as its only widely accepted cellulite treatment.
Nuxe Tonific Minceur – Conclusion
Nuxe Tonific Minceur Anti-Cellulite Cream-Gel, from the maker of several anti-aging and skin care products appears to be a reliably developed and produced product. The manufacturer provides complete and reasonable information regarding the ingredients, their origins and their purpose for inclusion in the cream-gel. The cost is not prohibitive and the exotic ingredients may justify both the price and the appeal to those looking for a slightly different approach to cellulite treatment.