NYX Lip Plumper Reviews: Would you Recommend it to Buy or not?
NYX Pump It Up Lip Plumper, US $5.45 for 0.28 oz., was formulated for those moments when you think your skin is just not full or pouty enough to rock the look that you are going for. More specifically, this product has been formulated to deliver the following lip health and beauty benefits:
- Introduces the proprietary complex, Maxi-Lip to your pout, specially designed to deliver better contouring benefits for your lips that make it appear fuller and younger.
- Introduces peptides to your lips which helps improve skin cell coordination and enhance skin synthesis for a tighter, firmer skin.
- Boost lip moisture and release moisture offer prolonged hydration that keeps your lips comforted for hours beyond application.
- Product is available in 9 tints: Liv (Neutral), Angelina (copper), Lindsay (Nude Old Rose), Pamela (Blush Pink), Scarlett (Coral), Kim (Peach), Elizabeth (Tan), Lisa (Nude Plum), and Jessica (Light Brown).
NYX is a brand that has carved out a niche in the mineral-based cosmetics area.
- Mineral Oil: Deeply hydrates skin on your lips while leaving the surface with the comforting feel of silk minus the grease.
- Tocopheryl Acetate: A more stable form of Vitamin E, it provides your lips with antioxidant protection and a deep penetrating moisture boost to restore your skin’s healthy feel and appearance.
- Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Extract: Helps refortify and rebuild your skin’s surface layer, allowing it to function efficiently as a protective barrier.
NYX Pump It Up Lip Plumper must only be generously applied on freshly cleansed lips, and safe to reapply as often as you desire. For best results, apply the pigmented lip plumper to your lips with a matching NYX lip liner.
- Product does not contain the following harmful ingredients: phenoxyethanol, parabens, sulfates, phthalates.
- Product does not contain irritating and matrix damaging drying alcohols and fragrances.
- Manufacturer fails to present study results that will attest to the potency of this product to boost your lips’ moisture and make it appear firmer.
- Product is formulated with ingredients that help restore your skin’s protective outer barrier which enhances its resilience against damage caused by free radicals, UV and other environmental factors.
- Product contains synthetic colorants that may cause different skin types to become severely irritated.
- At most, product contains moisturizing and skin conditioning ingredients that leave your skin temporarily plumper but firmness hardly lasts for hours.
- The formula generally lacks ingredients that will redound to longer lasting improvements with regular, longer-term product use.
- Formula contains a very slim listing of ingredients that limits the potential benefits that can be derived from this product
NYX Pump It Up Lip Plumper may possibly add the slightest lift to your lips. However, beyond giving your skin a much needed moisture boost, it’s hard to tell how this product can keep giving you longer-term benefits that, generally, make your lips appear firmer, younger and much better nourished with regular use.
Below you’ll find some of the most effective Lip Plumpers formulations on the market in our opinion: