Obagi Professional-C Peptide Complex Review: Ingredients, Side Effects, Customer Reviews And More.
Obagi C Peptide Complex Overview:
Obagi Professional-C Peptide Complex, US $113 for a 30 ml opaque bottle, is a skin damage correcting anti-aging-cream formulation that corrects both visible and early signs of damage as it amps up protection from future causes of damage and aging as well.
About Obagi C Peptide Complex — Does It Really Work?
This product is brought to you by Valent Pharmaceuticals International, under its Obagi product line which the company acquired from the Obagi Medical Products previously. The Obagi brand that has come to be known for its professionally formulated product offerings was originally created and established in 1988. From making Obagi products exclusively distributed to skin care specialists, Obagi products are now directly sold to end users via various channels, both in physical and online markets.
Based on claims made by the manufacturer, this product has been formulated to deliver for you the following benefits:
- Promote a more even skin tone, a brighter overall complexion, and clearer, blemish-free skin.
- Provide your skin with a more powerful and broad-based protection against cell-damaging free radicals as well as other internal and external factors that can age and damage your skin.
- Enhance your skin’s elasticity, volume and firmness to relieve you from wrinkles as well as sagging skin.
- Significantly increase your skin’s moisture content to plump it, make it appear dewier, and keep it from drying out.
- With regular product application, your skin becomes better capable of resisting further damage.
What Are The Ingredients In Obagi C Peptide Complex?
- Hyaluronic Acid: Boosts your skin’s hydration and capability to lock in moisture by a significant degree, in a way that plumps your skin and softens rough spots on the surface.
- Aloe Vera: Improves your skin’s natural healing and rejuvenating processes, making visible signs of skin aging less prominent, as well as strengthening the replacement skin fibers and layers.
- Vitamin C: Improves your skin’s antioxidant levels, it also brightens your skin and promotes improved skin tone.
- Vitamin E: It amplifies the beneficial effects of Vitamin C as it simultaneously works with your skin’s natural mechanisms to rebuild your protective barrier.
- Peptides: Improve the efficiency of various cellular level mechanisms involved in repairing and renewing your skin by better syncing your cells and orchestrating faster turnovers and regeneration.
- Green Tea: Loaded with antioxidants, it protect your skin from future damage.
Directions To Use:
Obagi C Peptide Complex must be used day and night for faster results.
- Obagi C Peptide Complex also contains Kineting and Zeatin, synthetic plant growth factors that support more efficient skin renewal.
- This product is widely distributed and easy to maintain in your daily regimen.
- This product is relatively more expensive than most other serums that highlight Vitamin C as the primary ingredient.
- Obagi C Peptide Complex reviews indicate that this product takes time to deliver the slightest improvement in the appearance of deep wrinkles.
Does Obagi C Peptide Complex Have Any Side Effects?
Based on the ingredients and reviews, the following side effects may be experienced when using Obagi Professional-C Peptide Complex:
- Skin irritation and allergic reactions due to several ingredients, including triethanolamine.
- Increased risk for neurotoxicity due to phenoxyethanol.
- Increased risk for organ dysfunctions due to EDTA.
- Increased risk for developing various forms of cancers due to PEGs.
Obagi C Peptide Complex has all the basic requirements you should be looking for in an anti-wrinkle serum. However, at a steep price tag, you naturally will want to squeeze out more. Besides, with the preservative, phenoxyethanol, high up on the ingredients list, it indicates that there is more preservative than beneficial components in this serum.
As we age the composition, texture and appearance of our skin changes. Signs of skin aging include wrinkles, fine lines, loss of moisture, uneven tone, and dull, tired-looking skin. There are countless anti-wrinkle creams on the market promising to make skin look and feel younger. Many anti-wrinkle creams promise everything short of a facelift or to provide the much sought after "fountain of youth". In reality most are just moisturizers marketed as anti-aging products.
Below you’ll find some of the most effective wrinkle serum/cream formulations on the market today, in our opinion.
Our Top Anti Aging Products
**This is a subjective assessment based on the strength of the available information and our estimation of efficacy.
*Results may vary. The information contained in this website is provided for general informational purposes only. No medical claims are implied in this content, and the information herein is not intended be used for self diagnosis or self trealment of any condition.
Disclosure of Material Connection: Some of the links in the post above are "associate sales links." This means if you click on the link and purchase an item, we will receive a commission Regardless, we only recommend products or services which we use personally and/or believe will add value to our readers. We are disclosing this in accordance with the Federal Trade Commission's 16 CFR, Part 255: "Guides Concerning the Use of Endorsements and Testimonials."