Obagi Nu-Derm Clear Fx Review: Should You Buy This Skin Brightener
Obagi Nu-Derm Clear Fx Overview:
Obagi Nu-Derm Clear Fx Skin Brightening Cream, US $79.90 for a 2.0 oz. bottle, is a skin brightening cream that promotes skin clarity and radiance.
About Obagi Nu-Derm Clear Fx — Does It Really Work?
This product is brought to you by Obagi, the highly successful professional skin care line founded in 1988 by celebrity skin doctor, Dr. Zein Obagi. Presently, the brand is owned and managed by Valeant Pharmaceuticals International, Inc. Initially, Obagi products catered only to professionals and were distributed through them only.
After some time, following a growing market demand for Obagi products, the brand also began to be distributed commercially for the general public.
Based on claims made by the manufacturer, this product has been formulated to deliver for you the following benefits:
- Correct damages on photo-aged skin.
- Lighten dark spots, including age spots, acne marks and melasma.
- Improve the overall appearance of sun damaged skin.
- Promote more efficient and more frequent skin regeneration and renewal.
- Even out your skin tone and brighten your overall complexion.
What Are The Ingredients In Obagi Nu-Derm Clear Fx?
- Arbutin (7.0%): A skin lightening ingredient, it helps lighten hyper pigmentation by blocking tyrosinase from signaling melanin production to promote a blemish-free complexion and a more even skin tone.
- Glycerin: Intensively moisturizes your skin, it keeps your skin well-hydrated for a long period of time.
- Lactic Acid: Enhances the ability of this product to penetrate your skin, it also gently sloughs off your dead skin layer, allowing a newer, lighter, unblemished skin layer to rise to the surface and replace it.
Directions To Use:
Apply only 1 to 2 pea-sized drops of Obagi Nu-Derm Clear Fx after cleansing and toning your skin. Use twice daily to see noticeable results sooner. Do not apply any less or any more than this so as not to damage your skin. You may also use as directed by your skin care specialist.
- Obagi Nu-Derm Clear Fx brightens your skin without having to resort to hydroquinone, a suspected carcinogen once lauded as the gold standard in skin lightening, nor to retinol use.
- This product specifically targets dark marks and is formulated to address this particular imperfection.
- This product is not available in select territories due to restrictions in place regarding products being sold by physicians.
- Obagi Nu-Derm Clear Fx reviews indicate how different users have differently experienced this product.
- This product is still formulated with parabens when many other brands have deliberately taken out these preservatives from their formulas.
Does Obagi Nu-Derm Clear Fx Have Any Side Effects?
Based on the ingredients and reviews, the following side effects may be experienced when using Obagi Nu-Derm Clear Fx Skin Brightening Cream:
- Skin irritation and allergic reactions due to several ingredients, including arbutin, ascorbic acid, and lactic acid, depending on your skin’s history of allergies and tolerance to these components.
- Increased risk for hormonal imbalances and related organ dysfunctions due to parabens and BHT, endocrine-disrupting chemicals added as product preservatives.
Obagi Nu-Derm Clear Fx appears well-poised to deliver for you the lighter, blemish-free skin that you’ve always desired. It contains several ingredients that are well-recognized for their skin brightening properties. However, while this product will lighten the skin tone on any skin type, there are no guarantees that the formula will be suitable for use for everyone. Make sure to pick up a product that suits your skin well.
Skin Brighteners aid in reducing post-inflammatory hyperpigmentation revealing even skin tone. Skin brighteners also can help revitalize tired and dull skin resulting in a youthful, healthy glow.
Below you'll find some of the most effective skin brightening products on the market today, in our opinion.