Obagi Hydrate Moisturizer Review: Can You Really Trust This Product?Advertising Disclosure ?
Obagi Hydrate Moisturizer, US $50 for 1.7 oz., is a skin hydrating product that is formulated for use on all skin types. More specifically, this product is committed to deliver the following beauty benefits for your skin:
- Boost your skin’s moisture levels on product contact
- Maintain high levels of hydration in your skin that lasts up to 8 hours
- Leave your skin surface with a comfortable, silky texture that you can actually feel, touch and see
Obagi is a brand which is now being operated by Valeant Pharmaceuticals, Inc., prior to that, was founded by California-based dermatologists.
Obagi Hydrate Moisturizer Ingredients
- Hydrolyzed Soybean Fiber: Improves your skin’s ability to bind with moisture, hold it in, and gradually release so that your skin stays hydrated over longer periods of time
- Shea Butter, Avocado Butter, and Mango Butter: Deep hydrate your skin, also helps draw in moisture while leaving the surface of your skin comfortably moisturized for hours
- Bisabolol: Relieves your skin from inflammation that, when left unmanaged, can start off permanent, irreversible damages on your skin matrix
- Tocopherol: Also Vitamin E, provides your skin with a deep, nourishing feel, while also simultaneously aiding in rebuilding your skin’s surface layer to keep moisture in
- Panthenol: Aids in restoring your skin’s healthy moisture levels while also rendering its natural anti-inflammatory properties to help relieve your skin from patchiness and redness to even out your skin tone
Use Obagi Hydrate Moisturizer as part of your daytime and nighttime skin care routine, following a gentle cleanse and a toning. This product must not get in contact with your eyes to avoid eye irritation.
Obagi Hydrate Moisturizer Advantages
- The formula has been designed without testing on animals.
- The manufacturer has guaranteed safety of product for use on all skin types, including on people with sensitive and problematic skin.
- Obagi face moisturizer reviews have praised the lightweight, sheer feel of the products which makes it ideal for application even on oily skin types
Obagi Hydrate Moisturizer Disadvantages
- This product offers only very basic moisturizing effect on skin which makes it not suitable for mature, aging skin.
- For daytime use, this moisturizer seriously lacks UV protection, while for nighttime use, this product seriously lacks ingredients that can help aid in skin rejuvenation and healing.
- This moisturizer would have significantly improved performance with the addition of antioxidants which is present in the formula in very tiny quantities.
- Obagi face moisturizer reviews have pointed out the product’s expensive price tag is incommensurate to the quality of formula that they got from this product.
Obagi Hydrate Moisturizer will pass for a basic moisturizer but, even then, it still lacks the most basic ingredients you want to be meticulous about when selecting a moisturizer. That includes finding protective antioxidants, moisture attracting ingredients like hyaluronic acid or ubiquinone, and cell-communicating peptides. At US $50 per bottle, it is more expensive than most of its competitors, and yet you’re guaranteed to find a drugstore brand with a less than US $10 price tag that can perform better.
Below you’ll find some of the most effective Moisturizers formulations on the market in our opinion:
Our Top Moisturizers Products
**This is a subjective assessment based on the strength of the available information and our estimation of efficacy.
*Results may vary. The information contained in this website is provided for general informational purposes only. No medical claims are implied in this content, and the information herein is not intended be used for self diagnosis or self trealment of any condition.
Disclosure of Material Connection: Some of the links in the post above are "associate sales links." This means if you click on the link and purchase an item, we will receive a commission Regardless, we only recommend products or services which we use personally and/or believe will add value to our readers. We are disclosing this in accordance with the Federal Trade Commission's 16 CFR, Part 255: "Guides Concerning the Use of Endorsements and Testimonials."