Obagi Foaming Gel Relief Reviews – Should You Trust This Product?Advertising Disclosure ?
Obagi Foaming Gel Relief Overview:
Obagi Nu-Derm Foaming Gel (Cleanser), US $42 for a 6.7 fl. oz. bottle is a facial wash Cleanser that also serves a purifying and a clarifying purpose, specially formulated to suit the cleansing requirements of normal to oily skin types.
About Obagi Foaming Gel — Does It Really Work?
This product is brought to you by Valeant Pharmaceuticals International, Inc. under its Obagi product line. Obagi is one of the first skin care brands to mass market and popularize professionally formulated skin care products. Under the supervision of the brand’s founder, Dr. Zein Obagi, Obagi products were distributed only to licensed skin care professionals. In response to the growing public clamor for easier access to Obagi products, Valeant Pharma began opening up new marketing channels to offer the product directly to consumers.
Based on claims made by the manufacturer, this product has been formulated to deliver for you the following benefits:
- Help restore your skin’s optimal balance to aid in inhibiting the growth and proliferation of acne-causing bacteria.
- Tighten your pores and promote a smoother, better toned skin surface.
- Control and regulate oil production to stop your skin from greasing the surface unnecessarily and too soon.
- Enhance your overall skin tone and complexion by relieving your skin from chronic inflammation which, in turn, calms your skin and blots out redness and uneven skin tone.
- Promote a clearer, brighter, blemish-free skin.
What Are The Ingredients In Obagi Foaming Gel?
- Alfalfa Extract: Aids in purifying your pores, tightening it to help prevent impurities from clogging it as well as to promote a smoother, less bumpy skin surface.
- Borage Extract: It has natural anti-inflammatory properties that calms your irritated skin to render for you a more even skin tone .
- Aloe Vera: Facilitates faster and more efficient skin healing, repair and rejuvenation, as it works to strengthen and rebuild your skin’s natural protective barrier.
- Sodium Lauroyl Oat Amino Acids: Draws out impurities from your pores then dissolves these to leave your skin in a better state of clean while simultaneously calming skin from potential irritation as a result of cleansing.
- Chamomile Flower Extract: Relieves your skin from irritations, it fades redness and blotchiness, making your complexion appear brighter and more evenly toned.
Directions To Use:
Obagi Foaming Gel Relief is recommended to be used as the first step in your morning and evening skin care regimens. Rinse off with lukewarm water and immediately follow through with your favorite serum or moisturiz.
- Obagi Foaming Gel Relief has been specially suited to meet the requirements of people with normal to oily skin types.
- This product is significantly more expensive that your drugstore branded facial cleanser.
- This product contains artificial dyes and synthetic fragrances, two classes of well-known skin sensitizers that may mot make this product suitable for use of people with sensitive and reactive skin types.
- People with drier skin types may find this product drying to their skin.
- Obagi Foaming Gel reviews indicate that some users experienced skin irritations attributed to product use.
Does Obagi Foaming GelHave Any Side Effects?
Based on the ingredients and reviews, the following side effects may be experienced when using Obagi Nu-Derm Foaming Gel (Cleanser):
- Skin irritation and allergic reactions due to fragrance ingredients, including artificial dyes and synthetic fragrances.
- Increased risk for hormonal fluctuations and organ dysfunctions associated with this condition due to parabens.
- Increased risk for nerve damage and brain-related dysfunctions.
Cleansers have a typical objective in your routine and that is to cleanse. However, when you want your cleansing routine to go beyond clean, you reach out for a formula like Obagi Foaming Gel Relief to purify your skin and promote skin clarity, not to cause your skin even more irritations simply because the makers weren’t keen enough to take out the potentially skin irritating dyes and fragrance ingredients.
Below you’ll find some of the most effective Facial Cleansers formulations on the market in our opinion:
Our Top Facial Cleansers
**This is a subjective assessment based on the strength of the available information and our estimation of efficacy.
*Results may vary. The information contained in this website is provided for general informational purposes only. No medical claims are implied in this content, and the information herein is not intended be used for self diagnosis or self trealment of any condition.
Disclosure of Material Connection: Some of the links in the post above are "associate sales links." This means if you click on the link and purchase an item, we will receive a commission Regardless, we only recommend products or services which we use personally and/or believe will add value to our readers. We are disclosing this in accordance with the Federal Trade Commission's 16 CFR, Part 255: "Guides Concerning the Use of Endorsements and Testimonials."