Oceane Eye Cream Review: Does It Really Work?
Oceane Eye Cream Description:
Oceane Eye Cream fights fine lines, wrinkles, and other signs of aging around the eyes. It moisturizes the skin around the eyes to improve elasticity, firmness, and enhances the skin’s natural beauty. The eye cream is manufactured by Oceane Beauty and is sold at a cost of $375. Products can be returned to the manufacturer within 14 days if unused and unopened.
Oceane Eye Cream Ingredients:
- Coconut Oil: Contains saturated fats. Potent moisturizer that fights against flakiness in the skin. Can block up to 20% of UV rays that harm the skin and restores the skin’s natural oils.
- Dimethicone: Protects and conditions the skin. It is a potent humectant, can possibly treat contact dermatitis (redness) in the skin, forms a protective barrier on the skin, contains anti-inflammatory properties, and can prevent skin infections.
- Sodium Hyaluronate: Hyaluronic acid in salt form. It can fill in wrinkles in the skin creating plumper look, and works along with collagen and elastin to promote firmness. It can easily penetrate the skin for increased moisture.
- Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride: From glycerin and coconut oil. Repairs the skin and acts as an emollient.
- Mother of Pearl: Used by women in China and Latin America. Can contain seashells, pearls, or oyster shells. It exfoliates, brightens, and moisturizes the skin.
- Beta-Carotene: One of the elements that forms vitamin A. Gives carrots and other fruits and vegetables their color. Decreases flaking in skin.
Oceane Eye Cream Directions:
Apply gently to the skin around the eyes. Use 2-3 per week for best results. For external use only. Avoid getting into the eyes and keep away from children.
Oceane Eye Cream Advantages:
- Oceane Eye Cream includes a variety of ingredients known for their skin benefits, including beta-carotene and mother of pearl.
- The list of ingredients is provided.
- Leaves skin feeling moisturized and replenished.
- Created especially for the delicate skin around the eyes.
Oceane Eye Cream Disadvantages:
- The product’s official website does not state the amount of the cream.
- At $375, the cost of Oceane Eye Cream is far above many eye creams on the market.
- Conclusive data that verifies the claims made about the product is not mentioned online.
- Products can only be returned unused and unopened.
Oceane Eye Cream is formulated for the fragile skin around the eyes. The manufacturer claims the cream can decrease the look of wrinkles, fine lines, and under-eye circles that make the eyes look older. However, Oceane Eye Cream is sold for $375 per container, which is far above the cost of other eye creams in the market. Data that corroborates statements made about the cream’s working process is not mentioned. What’s more, returns can only be made if the product is unopened and in sellable condition. Little information is available about the manufacturer, and amounts of ingredients are not included. Many available eye creams charge far less and provide comparable anti-aging benefits while also allowing customers to return products even if they have been opened. These may be more suitable options.
Below you’ll find some of the most effective eye cream formulations on the market today, in our opinion.
Our Top Eye Creams
Also Remember These Dermatologist Recommended Important Tips:
- Age has nothing to do with the lines that appear on the corners of your eyes... it's a combination of heredity and careless abuse of the area.
- Skin is skin... it all needs to be cared for in one way or another. For my younger readers, this means not pulling on the skin when removing eye makeup.
- The eye area is prone to fine lines and wrinkles, so it is really important not over-work the area, squint, and stay away from smokey rooms. Your eyes won't like that either.
- One of the best ways to protect this area of your face is to put on a pair of sunglasses every single time you go outside spring, summer, fall and winter.
- There are very few oil glands in the eye area, so it can dry out very quickly, especially if you spend a great deal of time out of doors.
- When you chose an eye cream, be sure to choose one that is especially formulated for this delicate skin. Don't use a day cream that could be full of ingredients that will irritate this area. Too rich a cream can cause as many problems as ignoring the area.