What Is OcuFix 20/20?
Gold Leaf Nutritionals Ocufix 20/20 Vision Support is a herbal supplement specially formulated to promote healthier, better focused eyes. This product is available for purchase via the manufacturer’s website at the following packaged prices (each bottle comes with 30 capsules):
- 1 bottle: US $49.
- 3 bottles: US $139.
- 6 bottles: US $249.
Table of Contents [Show]
This product is formulated and distributed by Gold Leaf Nutritionals, a spinoff of Laissez Faire’s Living Well brand line. Gold Leaf Nutritionals is a supplements label that is never formulated with GMOs. The brand’s makers promises that every supplement that it bottles up is the aftermath of hours spent on R&D, finding only the very best, most potent, and most effective natural ingredients to help improve your eyesight.
OcuFix 20/20 – Does It Really Work?
Based on claims made by the manufacturer, this product has been formulated to deliver for you the following benefits:
- Improve the overall health of your eyes.
- Enhance and better protect your eyes and eyesight.
- Promote clearer vision.
- Delay the onset of eye problems associated with old age.
- Soothe chronic eye dryness and redness associated with poor eye health and eventual visual impairment.
What Are The Ingredients In OcuFix 20/20?
- Lutein: This group of antioxidants is necessary for keeping your eyes healthy, particularly in preventing advanced macular degeneration (AMD). These are naturally available but significantly decline with the progression of aging. It also provides your retina with a built in shield that protects it from the damaging blue light usually emitted by your computer screens and other visual devices.
- Zeaxanthin: Works in tandem with Lutein in protecting your eyes from strain caused by blue light, as well as in keeping your eyes protected from AMD. It also benefits your eyes by helping it keep its sharp focus and in slowing down the natural, progressive deterioration of your eyesight but there is no clinical evidence behind it.
- Maqui Berries: Loaded with powerful antioxidants that help protect your eyesight from becoming degraded and blurring, but also helps relieve dry eyes and chronic eye fatigue accompanied by redness, all of which can progress to visual problems.
How To Apply OcuFix 20/20?
- Only 1 capsule of OcuFix 20/20 must be taken daily.
- The manufacturer does not recommend this product to be used by minors unless directed by a medical professional.
Benefits of OcuFix 20/20
- OcuFix 20/20 is gluten-free and does not contain soy components which makes it suitable for intake by people who have allergic reactions to foods that have these components.
- This product is fragrance-free and does not contain GMOs b ut it may be harmful.
- The manufacturer has provided a non-expiring satisfaction guarantee for this product that permits product refund of the last order at any time in the future.
Disadvantages of OcuFix 20/20
- This product may have a limited distribution network and, in fact, appears to be available via the manufacturer’s website only.
- OcuFix 20/20 reviews are not available, making it impossible to learn how users have harnessed the benefits of this supplement and gauge as well if there are more users satisfied or dissatisfied with this product.
- No substantial evidence is available to prove it is effective.
Does OcuFix 20/20 Have Any Side Effects?
In the absence of a full list of ingredients and the limited independent reviews, consider side effects as a possibility that may be experienced when using Gold Leaf Nutritionals Ocufix 20/20 Vision Support. Be extra careful if you have any known severe reactions or allergies to any food group. Supplement only as the manufacturer has indicated and keep in mind that there’s always a possibility to overdose when supplementing.
Final Verdict: OcuFix 20/20
OcuFix 20/20 appears to combine 2 of the antioxidants that are best known for promoting healthier eyesight, which are lutein and zeaxanthin. While the evidence for eye health enhancement due to maqui berries remain limited, it also is promising. However, just like with other supplements, you can only make the most benefit when you do have deficiencies in the first place but, if not, the claimed improvements may not become apparent.