OkuSil: Does OkuSil Work?
Janson Beckett OkuSil Intensive Under Eye Rejuvenating Serum Overview
Okusil is formulated with 10% Argireline to help diminish crow’s feet next to and under the eyes.It contains DMAE which is a premier firming agent. When it is applied to the brow line it lifts and tightens skin above the eyelid. It also helps with dark circles and bags by stimulating circulation around the under eye area. When this is used in conjunction with AlphaDerma CE, it will increase the anti aging action and smooth out the eye for healthy looking skin instantly. Although it may not be suitable for all skin types.
Janson Beckett is an industry leader specializing in anti aging skin care product for everyone’s skin. The formulations are high quality, safe ingredients that provide maximum results. Each age defining formula is specifically designed to target the areas prone to aging.
OkuSil DMAE helps lift and tighten the skin of the eye lid from drooping on to the eye. OkuSil ‘s blend of ingredients help to stimulate circulation which helps to eliminate dark circles below the eyes. When the circulation is restored, the dark circles fade along with the puffiness because they are directly related.
OkuSil Ingredients :
- Glycerin: This ingredient helps skin retain moisture while reducing inflammation but also can cause skin irritation to sensitive skin.
- Hyaluronic acid: This ingredient keeps collagen synthesis up, as well as retaining skin moisture, contributing to the anti-aging benefits to the skin.
- Cucumber Extract: This ingredient has an astringent effect, and can soothe and relieve puffy skin.
- Arnica Extract: This ingredient accelerate the healing process by stimulating the formation of granular tissues.
OkuSil Advantage :
- This product is for men and women of all skin types. Although some customer have complained that its not that effective.
- They have testimonials of real people who have tried this product and give pros and cons.
- There is no animal testing on this product.
OkuSil Drawbacks :
- The pumper does not reach all the way to the bottom and does not always pump well when the product is almost empty.
- Some people may overlook that this product contains a topical version of what Botox will do and they may not realize it.
- This product is greasy and oily in nature.
- This product may not be suitable for sensitive skin.
Final Verdict :
The Janson Beckett company has been around for three decades as a skin care research and manufacturing company. They were the first to offer skin care with Argirelene, Alpha Lipoic Acid, Ether Vitamin C and DMAE.
The products are said to be safe, effective and there is no animal testing done.
The Intensive Under Eye Rejuvenating Serum not only treats the eye, but prevents against the signs of aging and is backed up by a 60 day guarantee. Although it may not be suitable for all skin types.
Below you’ll find some of the most effective eye cream formulations on the market today, in our opinion.
Our Top Eye Creams
Also Remember These Dermatologist Recommended Important Tips:
- Age has nothing to do with the lines that appear on the corners of your eyes... it's a combination of heredity and careless abuse of the area.
- Skin is skin... it all needs to be cared for in one way or another. For my younger readers, this means not pulling on the skin when removing eye makeup.
- The eye area is prone to fine lines and wrinkles, so it is really important not over-work the area, squint, and stay away from smokey rooms. Your eyes won't like that either.
- One of the best ways to protect this area of your face is to put on a pair of sunglasses every single time you go outside spring, summer, fall and winter.
- There are very few oil glands in the eye area, so it can dry out very quickly, especially if you spend a great deal of time out of doors.
- When you chose an eye cream, be sure to choose one that is especially formulated for this delicate skin. Don't use a day cream that could be full of ingredients that will irritate this area. Too rich a cream can cause as many problems as ignoring the area.