Janson Beckett OkuSil Intensive Under Eye Rejuvenating Serum Overview
Okusil is formulated with 10% Argireline to help diminish crow’s feet next to and under the eyes. It contains DMAE which is a premier firming agent. When it is applied to the brow line it lifts and tightens skin above the eyelid. It also helps with dark circles and bags by stimulating circulation around the under eye area. When this is used in conjunction with AlphaDerma CE, it will increase the anti aging action and smooth out the eye for healthy looking skin instantly.
Janson Beckett is an industry leader specializing in anti aging skin care product for everyone’s skin. The formulations are high quality, safe ingredients that provide maximum results. Each age defining formula is specifically designed to target the areas prone to aging.
Janson Beckett OkuSil Intensive Under Eye Rejuvenating Serum – Product Description
Okusil, by Janson Beckett, is a perfect all around product for the entire eye area. It removes crow’s feet, firms under the eye and above the brow, and removes puffiness and circles under the eye.
OkuSil DMAE helps lift and tighten the skin of the eye lid from drooping on to the eye. OkuSil ‘s blend of ingredients help to stimulate circulation which helps to eliminate dark circles below the eyes. When the circulation is restored, the dark circles fade along with the puffiness because they are directly related.
The 10% Argirelene or Acetyl Hexapeptide 3 is the only ingredient in cosmetics today offering the same results as Botox without any needles or complications. Argirelene blocks the nerve signals to facial muscles, relaxing both the depth and size of the fine lines and wrinkles.
Some of the key ingredients are Soluble Collagen, Aloe Vera, Seaweed Extract, Mallow Extract, Ivy Extract, Cucumber Extract and Arnica Extract.
Janson Beckett OkuSil Intensive Under Eye Rejuvenating Serum Advantage
- This product is for men and women of all skin types.
- The serum is lightweight and lasts a long time, almost a year of applying twice a day at less than $70.00.
- They have testimonials of real people who have tried this product and give pros and cons.
- They offer a 60 day money back guarantee.
- There is no animal testing on this product.
- They offer before and after pictures sent by the customers themselves.
Janson Beckett OkuSil Intensive Under Eye Rejuvenating Serum – Drawbacks
- The pumper does not reach all the way to the bottom and does not always pump well when the product is almost empty.
- Some people may overlook that this product contains a topical version of what Botox will do and they may not realize it.
Janson Beckett OkuSil Intensive Under Eye Rejuvenating Serum – The Bottomline
The Janson Beckett company has been around for three decades as a skin care research and manufacturing company. They were the first to offer skin care with Argirelene, Alpha Lipoic Acid, Ether Vitamin C and DMAE.
The products are said to be safe, effective and there is no animal testing done.
The Intensive Under Eye Rejuvenating Serum not only treats the eye, but prevents against the signs of aging and is backed up by a 60 day guarantee.
Top Eye Creams
Also Remember These Dermatologist Recommended Important Tips:
- Age has nothing to do with the lines that appear on the corners of your eyes... it's a combination of heredity and careless abuse of the area.
- Skin is skin... it all needs to be cared for in one way or another. For my younger readers, this means not pulling on the skin when removing eye makeup.
- The eye area is prone to fine lines and wrinkles, so it is really important not over-work the area, squint, and stay away from smokey rooms. Your eyes won't like that either.
- One of the best ways to protect this area of your face is to put on a pair of sunglasses every single time you go outside spring, summer, fall and winter.
- There are very few oil glands in the eye area, so it can dry out very quickly, especially if you spend a great deal of time out of doors.
- When you chose an eye cream, be sure to choose one that is especially formulated for this delicate skin. Don't use a day cream that could be full of ingredients that will irritate this area. Too rich a cream can cause as many problems as ignoring the area.
**This is a subjective assessment based on the strength of the available information and our estimation of efficacy.
*Results may vary. The information contained in this website is provided for general informational purposes only. No medical claims are implied in this content, and the information herein is not intended be used for self diagnosis or self treatment of any condition.
Disclosure of Material Connection: Some of the links in the post above are "associate sales links." This means if you click on the link and purchase an item, we will receive a commission. Regardless, we only recommend products or services which we use personally and/or believe will add value to our readers. We are disclosing this in accordance with the Federal Trade Commission's 16 CFR, Part 255: "Guides Concerning the Use of Endorsements and Testimonials."