Olay Age Defying Classic Eye Gel Review: Does It Really Work?Advertising Disclosure ?
Olay Age Defying Classic Eye Gel Introduction
Olay Age Defying Classic Eye Gel, US $11.99 for 0.5 oz., is a product that helps you prevent aging even before it starts
What Does Olay Age Defying Classic Eye Gel Claim
Based on claims made by the manufacturer, this product has been formulated to deliver for you the following beauty benefits:
- Relax and rejuvenate strained eye area
- Refresh and revitalize your eyes to help you get rid of tired look
- Improve the moisture content of your eye skin, making skin around these parts appear dewier, softer and more supple
- Plumps your eye skin to prevent dark shadows that make your eyes appear deep, dark and old
Olay Age Defying Classic Eye Gel Manufacturer’s Detail
Olay is arguably one of the pioneers, if not the first, brand that hooked the world to anti-aging skin care. The original bottle of Oil of Olay was first introduced in the market in 1949, and changed hands on several occasions before the brand finally caught the attention of P&G to which it was sold out to in 1985. P&G then re-branded it as “Olay” and continued on its legacy of providing anti-aging skin care with product lines including Age Defying, Regenerist, and Total Effects.
Working of Olay Age Defying Classic Eye Gel
This product works by delivering moisture-enhancing ingredients to respond to early signs of damage and aging.
Olay Age Defying Classic Eye Gel Ingredients
- Cucumber Extract: Replenishes your skin’s water content to improve moisture and bring a comfortable, refreshing quench to your chronically dry skin
- Witch Hazel: Improve your skin’s oil control and regulation processes which helps keep your skin from drying out
- Pro-Vitamin B5: Strengthens your skin and aids in restructuring the matrix as well to enable it to hold higher volumes of collagen
Olay Age Defying Classic Eye Gel Pros
- This product is formulated without fragrance and artificial colorants.
- This product has a gel-like consistency that makes it easy to apply, spread, and blend well into your skin.
Olay Age Defying Classic Eye Gel Cons
- The formula excludes powerful antioxidants which is of primary importance when it comes to protecting skin from damage and aging.
- This product is filled with fillers, including loads of preservatives, which do not deliver any clear benefit for your skin.
- Product lacks skin brighteners which are essential in fighting skin aging.
Olay Age Defying Classic Eye Gel Side Effects
Based on this product’s composition, the following side effects may be experienced:
- Skin irritation and allergic reactions due to several ingredients, including botanical ingredients, alcohol, and citric acid
- Increased risk for endocrine disruptions due to parabens
- Increased risk for health problems concerning the reproductive organs
- Increased risk for nerve and brain damage due to phenoxyethanol
After cleansing and toning your skin, and applying any special treatment you need for the skin around your eye area, dot Olay Age Defying Classic Eye Gel around both eyes. Spread the product around using upward strokes with occasional tapping to better blend in the product with your skin.
Olay Age Defying Classic Eye Gel may be able to bring you the moisture that your eye skin is seeking. However, there could be more potent choices at the same inexpensive price, so you do have to compare before you buy.
Below you’ll find some of the most effective Serums formulations on the market in our opinion:
Our Top Serums
Dermatologist Recommendations for Maintaining Younger, Healthier, Vibrant Looking Skin:
- Be certain to consistently apply the product(s) you choose in accordance with its directions for use;
- Pay special attention to your neck and hands while applying the product(s) you choose, as these areas reflect your age;
- Always use sunscreen with a Sun Protection Factor (SPF) of at least 15;
- Drink at least eight glasses of water a day to stay well hydrated;
- Avoid excessive intake of caffeinated and alcoholic beverages, as they may contribute to dehydration and exacerbate the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles; and
- Be sure to get adequate rest every day.
**This is a subjective assessment based on the strength of the available information and our estimation of efficacy.
*Results may vary. The information contained in this website is provided for general informational purposes only. No medical claims are implied in this content, and the information herein is not intended be used for self diagnosis or self trealment of any condition.
Disclosure of Material Connection: Some of the links in the post above are "associate sales links." This means if you click on the link and purchase an item, we will receive a commission Regardless, we only recommend products or services which we use personally and/or believe will add value to our readers. We are disclosing this in accordance with the Federal Trade Commission's 16 CFR, Part 255: "Guides Concerning the Use of Endorsements and Testimonials."